Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -maankimishti-

awesome update 

continue soon plz

one question is your FF based on novel Hamsafar or popularly known as Hum Tv serial becoz u give it's title song in prologue na that's why iam asking. 

yup!!! its loosely based on the novel but the story line and the concept is different dear ...
hope you will enjoy it 😃
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update
what happened to geet now
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 1
nice part...
during the bidaai the way Maan told her off was funny...
cont soon...
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratzzz on new ss...
awesome start...
loved it...
Awesome update
Continue soon
Looking forward to the next part
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Part 2

Geet  jumped from her place in the way the milk pot fell without looking at anyone she ran away from there ' leaving all shocked and maan holding the ring'.

The whole khurana mansion was shocked to see the new bride run away in midist of the rasams'..

She ran and ran '. The recent call had conformed her worst fears'..

As she stepped inside the mansion where her weeding took place  few hours ago ' she ran to her mom's room only to see her lying in the bed looking pale '.

She sat beside her and held her hand '.

Geet ' her mom started to say'.

No mom' nothing'. I am going to take you to hospital '..  she said as she got up to call the doctor '.. but her mom held her hand '..

And then  all the khurana's entered the room and one look confirmed what was about to happen next '..

Un ..dono ' ko' tumhare ' hawale kar rahi hoon '.. khayal rakhna ''

Her mom said with struggled breath ' and then closed her eyes as her face turned pale'..

Geet still had her hand holding her mother's '.and she looked at her '. She kept a hand on her cheeks and then slowly bend down hiding her face and resting her head on her mother's tummy '..

I am sorry ' main layak nahin '. Apna wada main pura nahin kar pae'.. she thought as she  closed her eyes to savour the feeling of her mother '.

One last time '.

One last time '.

It was actually the last time '..

I love you mom '..

*****************************************

It was the next day while  all the preparations were done to take the body for its rituals ' a huge had broke in the mansion shocking the khuranas about the family geet belonged to '..

Brij ' yeh toh had hin ho gayi!!!!!

And just then before he could touch the body a still cold voice was heard from behind '.

One step and you will regret '.

All turned back to see geet standing there with cold and emotionless eyes '..

Oye!!! Kya karegi tu ???? brij roared '.

Tumhe jo cahiye ' whoh mera pass hai ' and believ me '. Mere margi ke bina tumhe kuch nahin milega '. So be a good boy and go back and keep your mouth shut ' till mom's rituals are completed '.

Massi ' sayad time ho gaya hai '. Geet said looking at her aunt with a emotionless tone'.

haan bte '. Tumhari maa ki aakhi icha thi kit um sab use aag do '.. her aunt said '.

Ladki hoke yeh aag degi'. Toh hum log nahin aayenge '. Brij roared '.

Ek sabd aur toh mian yeh yaad nahin rakhungi tum tumhare andar wahi khoon hai'..  she roared at last '. Waise bhi tum log aao' ya na aao' koi farak nahin padta '. 

Challo bte '.  Her massi urged and then at last her mom was picked by maan , dev and geet's two brother '..

They were standing in a barren place and the body was kept in the pyre. '.

Pandit ' beti tumhara koi bhai hai '..

Geet ' haan pandit ji '.

Nahin pandit ji!!! Yeh sirf di ka adhikar hai ' kisika nahin '..

And then they turned back to see a girl wearing similar white salwar standing with a man behind her '.

And just then she ran to geet to hid herselves in  her strong, protective embrace '.

Yeh uski do choti behne hain '  megha  '..  her aunt said to the khuranas '.

And then they saw the man who was with them walking towards them '.

Geet'   and kept a hand on her shoulder '. And for the first in so many hours they saw a emotion in her eyes'.. megha ' time ho gaya hai '..

In midst of tears and cries  the two sisters lit the pyre while they all stood there geet held her  sisters tightly and protectively in her embrance '. Every one started to leave them alone and then only khurana's, yash and geet with her sisters were left there'.

Megha ' brij hamein zinda nahin chodega' ab toh aapki saadi bhi ho gayi hai'.

Jab tak main hoon tum logon ko kuch nahin hoga '.. you just don't worry '.. She said more in a threatening manner than soothing way '.megha looked up to their elder sister '. Geet wiped their tears away and  looked at them '. Tum  yash ke saath jaoge '..

Hamare ghar ko '..  dadi said from behind '..

Geet ' par dadi!!!!

Maa thik keh rahein hain geet '.  megha ko hamare ghar le jao '.. chalo bte '. Mr.khurana said '.

She  looked at geet and with her one nod she walked with him '. Dadi came up to geet '.

Bte .. ghar nahin jana '.

Nahin dadi ' aaplog jao ' mian asthiyan leke aati hoon baad main '.. geet said

Mrs.khurana was about to say some thing when yash interrupted'. Aunty .. aap log ghar jao ' yeh bol rahi hai na'. yeh aa jaegi''

Yash urshed them forward '.

Maan ' par yeh akeli '..

She needs some time alone'. She doesn't shows emotions '. Let her be alone for some time '' yash said and they went away leaving her alone facing the ashes '.

While a lone tear felt the liberty of slipping out from its cage ' after a long time '..

********************************

It was almost afternoon 2 when geet returned to the khurana mansion with her mother's asthi '. All were waiting for her arrival '.

Mr.khurana ' kahan thi beta ??? hamein fikar ho rahi thi '.

Aap fikar na karein baba '. Main thik hoon'.. she said ' yash ' who ghar ke legal papers ready ho gaye ????

Yash ' haan ' par ek baat mujhe bata ' tu un logon ko whoh ghar jot era hai kyun dena cahti hai ????

Geet ' jo mera hai yash ' who mera hai ' maine share nahin karti kisi ke saath '.. she said as she kept the asthi near her mother's photo in the table '. Tujhe kya lagta hai main sach main un logon ko aise hin jane doongi '. Aine apni baap se itni nafrat nahin ki jitni us brij handa se karti hoon '..

Yash ' toh tu karna kya cahti hai ????

Geet ' abhi kuch nahin' I will just wait till megha is in delhi ' which will be soon'.. anyways ' aap logon ne lunch kar liya ????

Dadi ' yash bte ne kaha ki aapke aane main deri hogi'. Toh humne kar liya ''

Geet ' thik hai dadi' megha ne kiya????

Yash ' tera wait kar rahein hain'.. tu kuch kha le'. Kal toh rasam se kuch khae nahn hogi' aaj bhi der ho gayi hai '.

Geet ' I will' pehle use khiladoon ' phir kar lungi' office se phone aay atha ' chopra's parson aa rahein hain deal ke liye '. We have to be there ' tu presentation tayar kar de'..  she said as she came out of the kitchen with food'.

Yash ' geet' I don't believ it'. Kal teri saadi hui thi ' kal tere mom gujar gayi aur tu office ki baat kar rahi hai ''.

Geet ' main apna prof aur personal life separate rakhti hoon '. Aur yahan bekar mian 14 days rone se mom ko santi nahin milegi'. Iske alawa agar main is baat pe delkhun ki mom ki last wish puri kar sakun toh unhe jannat naseeb hoga '.  Waise bhi yash ' hp main jyada din rehna kisike liye bhi thik nahin hai'..

She said as she went up the room'. Leaving all confused with her behavior '..and after she went up yash called some one '..

Papa ' hum log wapas aa rahein hain '..

Geet' kan kya karti hai kise pata hai papa ' bas I can tell that we ARE coming'.

No papa ' megha and chand hamare yahan rahenge jaise hamesha rehte the '.. but I will talk with geet ' jo who kahegi'..

Ji papa ' abhi gayi hai unke paas '. Uske saath baat karne ke baad call kata hoon '.

Saying so he disconnected the call '. And looked around to see all starring at him '.

What?????

Why is she acting as if this marriage and her mother's death doesn't means anything ???? maan asked frusturatedly'..

This marriage does matters to her'.. mr.maan singh khurana '. And as far as I remember the last time she had cried it was a for a worthless , miser sod some 7 years ago'. Yash said clenching his teeths ' and then in a threatening voice he said'.. believ me ' she has many ways of showing her emotions'. And you will know them soon'.

Maan - Aut tum use kitni der se jante ho yash ???? 20 years????

Yash ' 25 years ' maan .. I know her since long 25 years ' and I know her even better than anyone can''

Maan ' agar itne hin ache se jante ho'. toh tumne hin use saadi kyun nahin kar li'. Meri zindegi barbad karne ki kya jarurat thi?????

Maan shouted out the question and all were stunned while mr. and mrs.khurana were dreading the answer'.

Yash ' meri aur geet ki sagai ho chuki thi ' we were engaged '. Kal geet ki saadi mere saath hone wali thi' par parpar '. Tere mom- dad ne geet ke mom se uska haath mangliya'. Aur uski maa ne hamari sagal tod ke tumhari saadi geet se karwa di'.. literally forcing her into this marriage '.. is it wrong mrs.khurana ????

Mrs.khurana was unable to answer anything to him ' because it was true ' when they had literally forced her mother for geet ' geet was already engaged to yash '. 

Maan ' fine!!!! Par tum abhi yahan kya kar rahe ho??? and what is her sister doing with you????

Yash ' none of your business mr.khurana ' anyways if you will excuse me than I can find some peace and liked to be alone'..

And with that yash walked out leaving them alone and maan fuming for un known reasons '..

******************************************

Coffee '.

Geet didn't have to look around to know that yash was behind her' she turned smiling and took the mug from him and he walked to sit near her In the swing '.

Geet  - main toh puchna hin bhul gayi'. You were in shimla right???? Abhi kaise yahan pea aye????

Yash ' tera phone aaye tha geet'. Kaise nahn aata????

Geet ' you are the best you know that ?????

Yash ' of course yes!!! 

Geet ' mera ek kaam karega ????

Yash ' of course  darling '..

Geet ' megha ko tu wapas delhi le jayega???

Yash ' kya ??? tu pagal ho gayi hai ??? abhi to yahan aayi hai '. Aise kaise '. He fummbeled'

Geet ' mere bare main koi kuch kahe sayad mian tolerate kar bhi

doon '. Megha ke character par koi swal utae'. I wont tolerate that '.

Yash ' you heard that ????

Geet ' pura ' I don't care al ittle what maan says about me but

anyone even looking at my sister wont be tolerated '. So please tu

use apne ghar le jayega'.

Yash ' fine!!! Main tujhse poochne wala tha'. Agar teri yahi margi hai

toh yahi sahi '. Par tune maan ke saath kyun ????

Geet -  you are right about me ' I will go on with this relation till I can

' tujhse saadi sirf maa ki kehne pe todi thi ' and seeing me married

to khurana  was her wish '. My descision was mom's choice but

megha's life would not be any one's choice yash '. If uncle aunty

have no problem than '..

Yash ' come on geet ' hamari sagai hone se pehle tu mom-dad ki

beti thi '. Jaise ki megha '.  Papa was asking me about megha .. 

since he knows you will not keep her in your sasural ' don't worry 

she will stay in my house as she was before '. Yash said cutting her in 

between '..

Geet remained silent for some time and looked in to her coffee mug '

Yash ' hey geet!! Kya hua ???

Geet -  you are making me guilty '..

Yash -  don't be geet ' I am not angry or upset on you '. But I am 

sorry to say par tumhari mom bohat achi thi ' par mian unhe kabhi 

maaf nahin kar paunga '.

Geet ' janti hoon ' you wont forgive her ' not that I am asking '. 

Waise bhi I have a request'.

Yash ' that ki main aur megha koi bhi tere sasural na aae' right'.

Geet ' yah!!! They wont ever know what you both mean to me ' and 

any thing against you will be difficult to tolerate ' and believ me 

saadi ke 12 ghante ke andar I don't want to shout on any one '.

They both sat silently for some time and then burst out laughing '.

Yash ' hum cahein ristein main bandhe na bandhe .. jasbaton ka 

rishta toh dil se hai naw '.

Geet ' sach hai ' wais eek baat bata hum saath saath hain dekhke 

aaya hai kya????

And just then megha came and sat between them'.

Megha ' di!!! Why cant I stay here ???? aaj hin wapas kyun jana 

padega ????

Geet ' I know you don't wanna go par tum yahan nahin reh sakti ' 

tumhare medical ke exams bhi toh aa rahein hain '. Remember what 

mom used to say ' tears will do no good'. So now you are going 

back to delhi with yash and resuming your studies '.

Megha ' aur di aap????

Geet -  I am also coming back '.i wont stay here for always' after 

your exams I will come to meet you megha '.

Yash ' megha .. we are leaving in 30 minutes ' go and freashen up '.

Megha ' par '..

Both ' go!!!!!

Megha ' sadu kahinke dono ke dono '.

*************************************

Geet had given the legal papers to brij ' and they had started their journey 

for delhi ' maan was driving with geet beside him and at back dev and 

annie were sitting with dadi ' but during the whole ride geet and maan didn't 

exchange a word or even s look ' dadi knew exactly why but she didn't tell 

anything ' although she tried to talk with them but neither wanted to extend 

the conversation '..They all reached the delhi khurana mansion and the 

grihapravesh was done as per the rituals '. While the other rituals were 

also done ' maan's room was decorated for their first night '.

Maan entered the room only to find the room totally decorated and his bride 

??? she was standing near the bed wearing a beautiful maron coloured ghagra '.

As he closed the door and took a step towards her she stepped forward and turned around to see him '. 

He was mesmerized by her beauty but when he looked into her eyes he came out of his dream '.

Tu bed pe soja' main couch pe so jaungi '.

Geet said '

Hmm' I hope you don't have any expectation from me or this marriage ' it was just a compromise and it will remain as such '. It will take at least 1 year to file a divorse and uske baad more 7-8 months'. I hope you would have no problem staying with me for around 2 years '.. maan said

No' just as two room mates in a hostel room '. Geet said as she took a pillow and walked to the couch to sleep there'.

Whoh humsafar tha '.

Magar us se hamnawaein na thi '..

love ,

sia...

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part dear
superb
so yash and geet engaged dear
waiting fr the next part dear
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
oh god!i feel like sumone stabbed my heart..
hw cud maan b mean?
he doesn't even tried to console her..
keenu_kk thumbnail
Dear so painful
really loved it dear
wtng fr the reveal past
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whoh humsafar tha ….

Magar us se hamnawaein na thi …..

goddd... i just love this song
i was humming this while reading the update... and u also landed on the same situation😃