Doctor Priya or Teacher Priya?

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Aaj toh Priya madam bani doctor ..

subah subah bani Dietician. Mr Kapoor ka dieting schedule batayi.
๐Ÿ‘

aur jab shaam ko ghar lote Har Patni ki tara Psychologist bangayyi..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Waise Ram kapoor bhi naah..๐Ÿ˜ณ joot bolna nahi aata hai tho try math karo naah..๐Ÿ˜† biwi bahut smart hai.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

aur ek baat, aapko toh complete package mila Mr Kapoor! Teaccher cum Doctor cum Biwi! Ab bhagwan hi bachayenge aapko!

WELCOME TO HUSBANDHOOD๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hahaha...Priya madam ne aaj achhe se class li Golu Kapoor ki๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
use Ram se baatein manva lena achhe se aata hai๐Ÿ˜‰ from the precap, looks like her teaching is actually showing great wonders...the great punjabi, Ram Kapoor was asking for ghaas phoos...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Dekhte hai kitna control kar paayega...

and yeah...welcome to husbandhood, Mr.Ram Kapoor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ash91 - 12 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
 i love priya acting just super how she handle her husband really worth watching๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash91

Hahaha...Priya madam ne aaj achhe se class li Golu Kapoor ki๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
use Ram se baatein manva lena achhe se aata hai๐Ÿ˜‰ from the precap, looks like her teaching is actually showing great wonders...the great punjabi, Ram Kapoor was asking for ghaas phoos...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Dekhte hai kitna control kar paayega...

and yeah...welcome to husbandhood, Mr.Ram Kapoor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Day 1 Lesson 1 Biwi se jhoot math bolna.. Nahi toh poore raat tehelna padega๐Ÿ˜†

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: viny_queen

i love priya acting just super how she handle her husband really worth watching๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

viny queen

I swear she was enjoying every moment of taking Ram's class๐Ÿ˜† Unki toh offscreen dosti bhi aise hi honge๐Ÿ˜† Natural acting tha ekdam! Bindass..
rnvdbhavani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice post fosla๐Ÿ‘
 omg!!! goli ke itne saare avatar dekhke golu tho behosh ho jaayega lol๐Ÿ˜†
 ye name bhi acha hi golu kapoor๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† loving these all avatar's of priya ya in ofscreen too d same happens it her natural acting guys๐Ÿ˜† i want these scenes daily... priya tho ched rahi hi golu ko... bechara golu use tho joot kehna bhi nahi aata hi๐Ÿ˜† loved yesterday's episode alot and after seeing dat precap i cant wait more to watch today's episode...
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnvdbhavani

nice post fosla๐Ÿ‘

omg!!! goli ke itne saare avatar dekhke golu tho behosh ho jaayega lol๐Ÿ˜†
 ye name bhi acha hi golu kapoor๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† loving these all avatar's of priya ya in ofscreen too d same happens it her natural acting guys๐Ÿ˜† i want these scenes daily... priya tho ched rahi hi golu ko... bechara golu use tho joot kehna bhi nahi aata hi๐Ÿ˜† loved yesterday's episode alot and after seeing dat precap i cant wait more to watch today's episode...

๐Ÿ˜ƒThanks Bhavani
I totally agree that we need these nok jhok scenes daily.. Golu bechara bahut shareef hai.. Aur Priya ki avatar dekh dekhe uska kya haal hone wala hai.. yeh toh waqt hi bategya.. I can't wait for today's episode..๐Ÿ˜Š
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantastic way to start the week...

Priya/Sakshi played ALL the key roles in Ram's life today. Wife (healthy breakfast), Mom (did you brush?.. too cute),
Doctor (why Ram's has headache in the morning) and WIFE AGAIN (Gotcha.. i know you took pills and now i am not sharing
the room with you)...  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sakshi was AWESOME and RAM was way too cute as Fearful husband... LOL.. ๐Ÿ˜†

what IF... they show continuation of today's episode where Priya walks back into the bedroom and takes the bed (Ram's side)
and tells Ram has to sleep on the sofa as the punishment... LOL ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

. "Mr. Kapoor is in the dog house for breaking a promise and lying to his wife"
rnvdbhavani thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

๐Ÿ˜ƒThanks Bhavani
I totally agree that we need these nok jhok scenes daily.. Golu bechara bahut shareef hai.. Aur Priya ki avatar dekh dekhe uska kya haal hone wala hai.. yeh toh waqt hi bategya.. I can't wait for today's episode..๐Ÿ˜Š

eagerly waitng for today's episode aur golu ka haal bhi dekhna hi bechara walking bhi jald se jald shuru karega aur hitler biwi bhi jaayegi use dekhne ke liye aur majaa aayega...
rnvdbhavani thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Fantastic way to start the week...

Priya/Sakshi played ALL the key roles in Ram's life today. Wife (healthy breakfast), Mom (did you brush?.. too cute),
Doctor (why Ram's has headache in the morning) and WIFE AGAIN (Gotcha.. i know you took pills and now i am not sharing
the room with you)...  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sakshi was AWESOME and RAM was way too cute as Fearful husband... LOL.. ๐Ÿ˜†

what IF... they show continuation of today's episode where Priya walks back into the bedroom and takes the bed (Ram's side)
and tells Ram has to sleep on the sofa as the punishment... LOL ๐Ÿคฃ

. "Mr. Kapoor is in the dog house for breaking a promise and lying to his wife"

wow love ur idea kash ye ho jaata hi ki use sofa pe sona partha hi aur vo koshish kar kar ke tak jaata hi aur use priya ke saath bed share karna parta hi๐Ÿ˜‰ love this idea...๐Ÿคฃ