Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:

Veer Shivaji:Written Update 13th Jan. '12

Written Update by: BhartiKhushi909

Video Update by:-Nipun97-

Veer Shivaji:Written Update  16th Jan. '12

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

Rehmat was abt to attack, raje came in between to stop him n says that he's a bypasser, n wanna sugest sumthing, rehmat ask abt it. Raje says that if a competition can decide the conflict, if rehmat won thy'll finish the jatra, but if thy won, thy'll continue. Villagers first refuses but raje make them understand, rehmat also got agree n says that first he compete with raje n if he loose he'll kill him. 

On the other side, sai was putting alta to soyara, soyara ask her how she feels when she get to know abt soyara n raje's marriage, sai rememembers the moment n pain was shown in her eyes, she changed the topic n soyara understand it n ask to put alta, she denies but soyara insist. 

Soyara starts putting alta, sai says that she got a l'il sister in soyara, who was just like frnd to her n no one break thr bond, ambika was passing from thr n dnt like it, she forceably take soyara from thr n scolds her n ask to Listen her, soyara says that she knew her, she only know to break the family but it will better for her to stay out of her family matters, she leaves. 

On the other side, sonopant announce the contest of cutting sugarcanes in piles, the highest in 9 sugarcane cutting, it starts, rehmat start it with success, raje gave the chance to last winner with 9 canes. The contest continue till 9 but at 10 canes pile, rehmat cut it n he says that if the other competant failed, he'll kill raje. 

A villager ask the competitor to not put his life in danger, he wanna quit, rehmat got happy n says if thr's sum1 other to compete n if not he's killing him. A young man came in between n ask to compete, he introduce himself as jeeva. Jeeva took the sword n try it, the canes dnt fell, rehmat got happy n put his sword, jeeva stop him n pushes the canes, it fell, rehmat was surprised at clarity, jeeva ask for 11 canes competition. 

Rehmat has to get agree for his pride, but he couldn't make up to it n lost from jeeva. Jeeva ask him to leave as a loser dnt suit it, he move n attack jeeva secretly, raje saw it n warns jeeva n in response jeeva attack him n says that he must be thankfull to his god that thr raje is not here, bcoz if he would be here thy'll not leave him. Jeeva ask him to leave, raje feels proud n thinks that he need such warriors for swarajya. 

Precap: Raje saw a child crying n couldn't find neither his mother nor any other women in that village, he ask jeeva abt it n he say he has not clue of it, raje says that thy shud atleast try knowing abt it, on the other side, thy show inayat khan's men kidnapping women.

Done!

Jai Bhavani Jai Shivaji Har Har Mahadev!!!!

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

Guyz there's a request plz do comment after reading the update n do press LIKE.

Hit The Chaskameter .

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great Episode! I liked how Jeeva won! i was like omg he has stunts comparable to Shivaji lol!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Kushi!

loved the episode.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khushi... I LOVED the episode. What a brilliant entry for Jeeva! 
vrinda13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

Great Episode! I liked how Jeeva won! i was like omg he has stunts comparable to Shivaji lol!

I agree with you.