Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rose- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi Maisha,

I just read your story and it's awsome. I love the way how they talk in their mind and they are indeed lost lovers. Can you please try to make the parts longer 😛.

Can you tell me what does Sanya means as I saw you know the meanings of name 😃.

Like Nabz said, don't worry about other people, they always give small comments such as 'it's good' and 'continuee soon', every time. It sometimes annoy me very much as you are thinking in the mind..... 'Boring...I know, tell me what's new! and so on'.

I love nabz, she always give different comments each time and it encourages me to write me more. 😃

Continue your story and I don't want sad ending!

love
Sanya

BTW: I noticed u r new; welcome to IF. 😃
Maisha88 thumbnail
😊 Thanks Izzy, I can tell you that the people who have written to me so far have been very supportive and I am grateful for that. Thank you guys, ahem girls! But you are right about the frustration as well. It simply makes feel bad.

I have been studying names for a while, so the credit goes to those people who publish things about names all the time. Sanya, means "born on Sunday," according to them. It also means "moment" or "beyong comparison." Names have different meanings in different languages. If yours in Sanskrit, these are the likely meanings.
Maisha88 thumbnail
better.
Edited by Maisha88 - 17 years ago
Maisha88 thumbnail
     This
-Rose- thumbnail
Hi Maisha,

Thank u for the last two parts. Post parts long and regularly 😆. Thank u for telling me the name of my name. I did not get anything when u mentioned 'sanskrit' 😳

Keep it up!
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was sooooooooo good!!! n i am sry, but i am not as good with names as u r, so i have no idea what maisha means, but i am sure it's good! n yeah, i know i sound stupid, but what r u trying to say by mentioning plagiarism in the last few lines of the part? take care n do cont. soon as i will always be reading!!!!!
Maisha88 thumbnail
Nabz,
   What happened is that this Indian girl is all over the news for plagarism in her new book. I feel bad for her, but the conflict also made me worry. I try to keep my LE parts totally isolated from any books that I read, so that they are not influenced by any book. There are only a few concepts, but when an idea or line it taken others feel that they have been robbed. Since many of you here are writers, I wanted to spread this awareness. It is important to know and nothing teaches it better to a teen writer than Harvard student Kavya's mistake. So, just trying to be helpful. From now on I will be posting a similar note so people know the importance of not plagarizing. Honestly, I don't think anyone will plagarize from LE because I am not that great writer, lolz. This is my first. But I am only trying to discourage even unconscious plagarism from other forms of art. It's my little social activism, lolz.
        -Maisha
Maisha88 thumbnail
By the way Nabz,
        Ironically, my Arabic name means "person who leads a happy life" 😆 I am only kidding, I am happy with life, I just have a negative outlook. So, there you are.
Maisha88 thumbnail
POST A COMMENT.

nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the explanation!!! n yeah, as a writer i too try not to plagiarise n give credit where its due, if i do use sumthing that isn't mine...n maisha, u write wonderfully, n a proof is that all ur parts have been excellent!! so keep up the good work n cont. soon as i will always be reading!!! see i told u that ur name must have a nice meaning!