Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Reality Bites: Ever wondered!!!!

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
How come on screen the ladys always get their pallu/duppata/hair caught in places...their partners help them retrieve and there is a lala moment...☺️
Real lif nothing happens that way and if it does all I hear is abig rrriiippp of the whole thing shredding!!!!!!!!!! or ouch with no man in sight to help...just buffoons oggling🤓

This one gets me they trip on anything ...does not have to be much fall eyes closed and end up in strong arms lalalala😳

and in reality if ever I did slip I'd be flat on my a#@ (not a pretty sight)😭 with my 'significant other' sporting the most humongous grin 😃 ever

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lmao!!!! soo true!!!!!!!!!!😆
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a really lovely post. totally agree wid you.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true!!!!

Although I have seen a lucky few who do have the fortune to have partners who do catch them when they fall!!

One time my friend was tripped and her boyfriend tried to grab her but missed so she fell anyway!! And yeah he joined in with the laughing!!
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice post dear ,like it
i can only say that ye sab sirf kismat walon ko milta hai😊
Edited by -Vrinda- - 12 years ago
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely post and very true🤣
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so true...i'm a total klutz so I end up with scratches (without realizing where they came from)...and there's no one handy to bandage them...and if my dupatta or backpack or something does get stuck, i end up just jerking it free instead of patiently trying to unstuck it...🤣
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That's why we love serials.  For a bit of escapism where we can create our ideal man and fantasise.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you are totally right. i still hold the highest fall rate record at university. not even once anyone had caught me. the result is i had sprained leg, hurt back and sractches. only in movies and serials falling and catching and eyelocking happens.
as for the watch getting caught in saree. i remember we were at one of our relatives wedding. suddenly my hubby saw his friend and moved to meet him. the thread of my embroided saree caught in his bracelet. within second the whole embroidery was out.
gopi is one lucky girl
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One time at school I was walking down the stairs from B floor back to A, And I felt myself falling, so for some reason that I can't remember now, I spun round to grab the banister - I must have had something in my left hand which meant I needed to grab it with my right - well I missed and fell down the stairs backwards on my butt headfirst, so basically flat on the stairs with my head leading the way!!
I was in so much pain all day!! My head killed!!
And to top it off the staircase was full of people and directly behind me (so now in front seeing as I'd turned around) was one of my teachers! I was completely mortified!!
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago