Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

You are Too Far yet Too close virman os

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hy guys after long time i wanted to write an os on virman again so wrote this one i din have much time so i have rushed into the story...do read and leave comments...chappals are always welcome

You Are Too Far Yet Too Close''

"aaj se aap dono pati patni rishtey se azad hai mr. and mrs. Virat singh vadera" as the judge announced the final judgement virat and manvi splitted apart from the court''..they both had tears in their eyes the one person who was very happy was swamini bua who din leave any stones unturned to separate virat and manvi from the day they got married''..

Viren and jeevika couldn't do anything to save virmans relationship they wer helpless'''.as jeevika approached manvi to talk to her.manvi said "di muje kuch der ke liye akela chod do''."

All vadera family left the court''..virat and manvi splitted lookin into each others eyes for a while''they wer unexplained emotions'''''

It was night manvi din reach home entire rishikesh family was waiting at vaderas home to take her with them as virat and manvi wer officialy divorced now''''

Manvi din come two days passed''..a fon came to dabbu it was manvi she said''.."dabbu sabse kahe de ki mein wapas nahi aa rahi hoon'..mein jahan bhi hoon mein teek hoon"

All wer shattered''..beeji and chachu stayed for some more time and tried to find her out but their efforts wer in vain'..they left to rishikesh with sad faces''..

Jeevika was also worried'but as days passes all of them moved on they believed that manvi will be happy wherever she is''..

It was virat who was very badly missing manvi''he remembered the days they spent together from past  1year of their marriage.those cute fights'..small hugs''tiny kisses''.the intense touch''..everyday these wer the things that ran around his mind''he wanted her back but he din know whether she will forgive him but then he thought he knows his manvi better then her.so definitely she will forgive him''.with this thought he left the vadhera mansion with the mission of finding manvi and getting her back to his life'''''

He started driving his car'..during his driving many moments with manvi wer flashing in front of him'..

FB:

Virat is sleeping''..its early morning''manvi comes with the cup of tea and tries to wake him up..but he continues to act as if sleeping then she slowly goes near himand virat tries to pull her and tea falls down''both hav a pillow fight finally manvi gives up and ends in his arms both have a cute hug'.virat kisses her forehead and manvi runs back as she hears bua ji calli her

A horn from back virat is back to his reality he stops his car and runs to search manvi in that area''''.

Manvi is teaching in a school in a village near Chandigarh'''..she is no more the same naughty manvi she has changed a lot''.she is matured now''''..but she has lost all the charm in life''.she stays in a single home with no one'''.

"tumse se shadi karke mene sabse badi galti kardi" these words by virat was still alarming in manvis ears''''..

Virat and manvi had a very good start though buaji was against it wen viren convinced her she accepted unwantedly'''''..from that day she decided to throw manvi out of vadhera house she din think it was wrong as she believed that manvi can never stand to the class and rules of vadheras''''she started finding faults in every thing manvi did either right or wrong'.sometimes she even portatyed things that wer actually not real''..this started creating drifts b/w virat and manvi''''manvi was actually trying to change but buaji din allow her to''.

It was a Sunday and function was goin on''.both  manvi and virat din think that would happen'''''.. buaji shouted at the servants for serving low class foods on her point of view samosas and cold drinks etc''..she assumed that it must be manvis work'''.and after the party she called both virat and manvi and in front of virat shouted at her for putting their class down in front of the guests''virat couldn't do anything as to some extent buaji was right''''..

Virat and manvi in room manvi says she din do that but virat doesn't belive as he knew manvi very well''.they hav a small fight which turns big and virat says"mene tumse shadi karke galti kar di''."

Many time virman had fought but always der was love in his eyes but this time manvi felt he loved me how I was but now he is telling to change me completely'he loved me talking non stop now he says me to b silent'.

But those words made her to take such a big decision of hr life''''''

Here virat finally comes to the village  after few days of searching manvi''..he is showing her photo to every one and asking do they know them'''.finally a small kid says manvi didi ye humari teacher hai''virat gets a sigh of relief he has a huge smile''..he runs to see manvi in school but is shocked to see her in that appearance she was no more his charming wife'''..he had tears looking at her he said "kyu manvi dekho tumne tumari kaise halat bana rakhi hain"''''den he goes to her she is shocked she asks"tum tum yahan kya kar rahe ho she was shivering wen she spoke to him"

He says "who sab badh mein bath karenge chup chap apni saman pack karo aur mere saath chalo"'''she silently goes to her home he follows her he gets inside the home and says he wont leave until she agrees'''.she says "please yahan se chali jao warna"

Virat "warna kya bolo na bandariya''''." Manvi says "mera nam manvi hai shayad app bul gaye"

These words wer killing virat''..he decides to stay with her in that home and convince her''as he knew manvi wont throw him out and as he believed she din say anything for his stay may be that's wat destiny had in their life''''''..

It was first day virat went to the bedroom and slept in the bed manvi came late and she was shocked to see him on bed'''.there was no sofa nor blankets for her to sleep down'..she had no other option and she was too tired to sit and sleep she hesitantly shares the bed''she tries to wake him up but virat doesn't get up''..she sleeps next to him'''after she sleeps virat opens his eyes and smiles looking at her face'''..he caresses her hair and goes to kiss her but manvi senses him so he goes back to his position''..

Its next day manvi has to go to school but der was only on washroom'..virat goes in and takes long time'she had no other option she shouts "arey jaldi aao muje der ho rahi hai" he comes out shirtless with a towel'''.manvi drools over him virat winks at her she comes back to reality''.virat asks "tume school nahi jaana hai kya" she silently gets in the wash room and comes out with her suit'''

Virat was little happy as he is changing manvi back to wat she was before''.

It is evening and manvi comes home and sees the home is fully decorated and virat had cooked for her he had set the old boxes as table and keeps candle on them''''manvi smiles for a second looking at all these but seeing virats face she once again remembers the day they fought''''.

Few days passes manvi din forgive virat''virat lost his hope in getting her back''..so he decides to write a letter to her and leave the place''..

The letter was

"meri pyaari bandariya mein jaanta hoon tum mujse bahut naraj ho aur muje us narazgi se koi shikayat nahi hai kyunki galti merithi'mein ye bhi jaanta hoon ki us din tumne kuch bhi nahi kiya tha''.mujse galti ho gayi mein buaji ki phisul baton mein aagaya tha''.mein jaanta hoon manvi tum mere bina jee sakthi ho lekin mein tumare bina nahi jee saktha manvi''..apna chep ko please maaf kar do''''.please manvi mein tumare bina jete ji mar jaonga'''..woh mein hi hoon na jisne tume tumari behen se aur tumare parivaar se juda kiya''.isliye mene decide kiya hai mein bhi apna ghar wapas nahi jaonga jis dard aur takleef se tum guzar rahi ho use mein bhi guzar na chahta hoon'''agar iske baad tume laga ki mein maafi ke layak hoon toh tum muje raki pahad mein aake milna mein shyaam tak tumara intezaar karoonga''''.

tumara chep

After manvi reads it tears roll down her eyes and she runs to meet him''''as she sees him he opens his hands wide to take her into his arms she runs to him and hugs him and says "tumne aisa kyu kiya tumeh pata hain tumare bina mein bhi jite ji mar rahi thi'''.mein tumare bina nahi rehe sakthi virat''.muje maaf kar do mene tumeh bahut pareshan kiya hain na''''..virat says "pagal tumne nahi mene tuje pareshan kiya tum muje maaf kardo''" both smile and virat carries her in his arms to their home which changed from only manvis to virmans'''..manvi was happy to share the bed now''.after a long time they became one that night''''''.

Hy guys how was it?????? Hope I din bore u much''..

Edited by lakshm - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Laks I'm crying literally crying... The scene u showed the way u wrote the entire Shot touched my heart... I am really running out of words for the first time to describe this scene that is written by u! U are such a brilliant writer! The way u showed virat trying to change manvi was beautiful, the detailed analysis will be done for you :) I'll make it so detailed that I'm sure u will like it but u can't get it today cause u know na after 10.45 no computer allowed for me this year so I'm on phone and it's very hard to do it through here so I promise tomorrow a detailed analysis will be waiting for you! Mind blowing!! Awsome!! Amazing!! All this words are less now... Love ya for this!! Edited by inlvwithehmmbh - 12 years ago
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Laks, it was awesome, really happy that finally Manvi accepted Virat. I was so hurt when he said to Manvi those words "mene tumse shadi karke galti kar di" It was indeed heart wreaking๐Ÿฅบ

Thanks for the PM as well

Edited by rev4eva - 12 years ago
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was fab ...it was also emotional...indeed it was grt...
Fnx 4 z pm :)
guluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
laks i m a fan of all ur work it was amazing really beautifull
lakshm thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlvwithehmmbh

Laks I'm crying literally crying... The scene u showed the way u wrote the entire Shot touched my heart... I am really running out of words for the first time to describe this scene that is written by u! U are such a brilliant writer! The way u showed virat trying to change manvi was beautiful, the detailed analysis will be done for you :) I'll make it so detailed that I'm sure u will like it but u can't get it today cause u know na after 10.45 no computer allowed for me this year so I'm on phone and it's very hard to do it through here so I promise tomorrow a detailed analysis will be waiting for you! Mind blowing!! Awsome!! Amazing!! All this words are less now... Love ya for this!!

Thank u so much dear...ooo sorry for making u cry...will wait for ur analysis tmrw
lakshm thumbnail
Originally posted by: guluna

laks i m a fan of all ur work it was amazing really beautifull

Im honored thank u so much guluna...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is awesome...i like it so much...u choose a very gr8 topic...i wish vo 'duriyo vala' part zada bada hota...some heartbreaking lines like  "tumse se shadi karke mene sabse badi galti kardi"...thoda jyada zagada...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lakshm thumbnail
Originally posted by: samu_khamkar

this is awesome...i like it so much...u choose a very gr8 topic...i wish vo 'duriyo vala' part zada bada hota...some heartbreaking lines like  "tumse se shadi karke mene sabse badi galti kardi"...thoda jyada zagada...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yaaa but i wanted to show virman union also in a nice way so cut shot the other part as i decided it to be only an os...
Luv-abhiNikk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heart wrenching. Touched my heart!!! Do Pm when u rite more.