Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks fro your love in th form of likes and comments.. I really enjoy reading them and it makes me happy… I hope you will like this update..  I request even the listen readers to comment on the update..

Part 49

Ranjit screamed on top of his voice calling out for Dev. Dev who was busying with Meera heard his father callling him but ignored and continued. But when the voice raised he just pushed meera getting irritated and put on his clothes and came downstairs.  Soon geet and meera to joined the families downstairs. They saw Ranjit fuming in anger..

Ranjit: Dev wat the hell were you doing in Maan's room  when Maan himself was not there. Don't you know tat it belongs to geet and Maan does not like anyone entering his room without his permission.

Dev: bas kijiye dad. Jab dekho sirf Maan gyan dete rehte hai. bina soche samjhe aapna gussa jaaya mat kijiye. Waqt aane pe kaam ayega.

Shailaja: Dev apbi had mein rehkar baat karo. Yeh mat bhulana ki tum apne Dad se baat kar rahe ho.

Dev: woh tho bhule se bi nahi bhul sakth mom. Par jarruri nahi ki har baar main galat hoon.

Ranjit: galat nahi the phir tum Maan ke kamre main kya kar rahe the. Geet beta wat was he doing in your room.

Geet: Dad  woh.. I mean Dev..

Dev: yeh kya batayegi. Main bata tha hoon ki main iske room mein kya kar raha tha ya mujhe kamre mein kyu bhulaya tha.

Geet was shocked to hear this and she just kept staring a Dev.

Ranjit: I don't want to know anything and how dare you hold geet and push her.

Dev: is it so Dad. Why do you always come to conclusions without knowing the truth. Cant it be the other way.

Ranjit: wat do you mean by other way. And did you forget tat she is your brother's wife.

Dev: I know tat dad. Par shayad geet apni had bhul gayi hai. shayad woh bhul gayi ki woh Maan ki biwi hai. isliye ushne mujhe apne kamre mein bhulaya tha.

Mohinder: Dev apni zaban pe khabu rako. Tum shayad bhul rahe ho ki geet humari beti hai aur ish ghar ki bahu.

Dev: yeh main nahi bhula papa par shayad aapki beti bhool juki hai.

Arjun: dev don't you dare say anything against my sister. Otherwise it wont be goof for you.

Dev: so when the truth comes out you all don't want to listen to it. Your so called daughter and sister is such a charaterless woman who I have never met.

Shailaja could not take any more accusations on geet and she just came forward and slapped dev.

Shailaja: Dev how could you say such things about geet. do you think tat we will believe and if Maan comes to know he will kill you dev.

Dev: bahut hua mom. Hamesha  se mujhe galat kaha jatha hai. par ab nahi mom. Maan aur geet ki rishte ki sachi aap log jaane tho acha hai.

Dadima: bas its enough Dev. Had enough of your talks. Just say sorry to geet right now.

Dev: no dadima. She should be sorry and not me. Wat do you all think tat why will I go  to her room. Why do you think Maan married geet. wats the truth behind the closed door of their room.

Meera: Dev why are you creating a scene. No one will believe you.  and why should they listen to your lies when you yourself is a big lie from inside.

Dev: just shut up Meera. Don't you forget tat m your husband.

Meera: I have not Dev.  But its you who have forgotten the true meaning of relations.

Dev got irritated and he slapped meera. Dadima just caught her before she could hit the ground.

Ranjit: enough Dev. I said just out of my sight now. Out.

Dev: I wont dad. Unless I say the truth I wont.  Maan aap sabko itni aasani se bewakoof bana raha hai aur aap hai ki banate jaa rahe hai. do you know why he married geet. its because he wants to take revenge. He hates geet so much tat he cant stand a sight of her. and you all think tat he loves this so called geet. you all know tat geet was in londoon for her studies but do you know the reason.

Geet, meera and aanie froze on the spot hearing aboutr London. They feared for the family. The storm which was away from their families was now approaching

Dev: ya London she was there because Maan forced her to leave India. Yes Maan, who was so blind in his revenge tat he decided to spoil geet's life.

Meera: Dev if you say anything else I will….

Dev: don't you dare meera. And if you go against me than just remember tat I will leave you. so its better to keep quite.

Dadima: aap yeh kya keh rahe hai. aur kaunsa  revenge.

Dev: geet ne Maan ki friend priya ka insult kiya tha aur aap log zabardasthi geet ki shadi maan se karva rahe the isliye Maan geet se nafrat kartha tha. Aur ushi nafrat mein Rahul ke saath milkar Maan ne geet ki zindagi barbaad karni chahayi. Haan Rahul aur Maan ne milkar geet ki izzat lutne ki koshish ki aur jab puri tarah khamyab nahi hue tho geet ke London aane ke baad Maan ne geet ko ush raat ke video's ke saharare blackmail karke shadi ki. Aur aap sab samjh rahe hai ki Maan geet ko so called Akshay Singhania se bachakar Shadi ki. Who tho by chance hua aur ishe acha mauka kaha milta aapke ladle bete maan ko.

Ranjit: dev… do you realize wat the hell are you saying. You are blaming Maan for  no reasons.

Dev: m not dad. Aap geet se hi pooch lijiye ki woh London kyu gayi thi. Aur rahi baat uske kamre mein jane ki tho geet ne khud mujhe bhulaya tha.  Agar uska so called pati ushe khushi nahi de raha hai tho jhahir ki baat hai ki ushe koi dusra tho jayehoga aapni khushi ke liye.

Geet: stop it dev. I never thought tat you would stoop so low. Dad dev jhoot bhool rahe hai.

Dev: jhoot mere paas iska shabut hai geet. Maan aur Rahul ki beech mein jo bhi hua uska shabut hai.  aur jab maan ishe apni zindagi se bahar nikala chahtha hai tab isne ish ghar mein rehne ka dursa tareeka dhoond liya aur mujhe fasane ki koshish ki.

Before he could say anything else he was thrown on the floor with hard slap on his face. Everyone turned to see Maan seething with anger. He pulled dev by his collar and punched him again . he continuously slapped him.

Maan: tumari himmat kaisi hui geet ke baaremein aisi baat karne ki. How dare you say a word against geet. apni ish Gandhi zuban se geet ka naam lene ki himmat kaisi hui tumari.

Maan kept beating dev when he heard Aman saying with fear..

Aman: bade papa aap dad ko kyu maar rahe ho. Pehle dad ne badi maa ko maara aur ab aap dad ko maar rahe hai..

Maan roared out to nakul and asked him to take him inside. Nakul came and took aman who kept on crying. He was sacred as he was always kept away from dev's sins.

Maan hit dev again and said…. Bahut badi galati ki maine tumari sachayi chupakar. Socha ki tum apni harkato se baaz aaoge par nahi aaj tumne sabhit kiya ke hum galat the. (he hit him again). Everyone tried to stop maan but Vicky held them by saying tat Dev derserved this. Par aaj tumne geet ko beizzat karke sabhit kiya ki tum kabhi bhi nahi badaloge.

Dev pushed maan and said… kya galat kaha maine . kya yeh sach nahi ki geet tumari wajah se London gayi thi. Kya yeh sach nahi ki tum ushe us raat ko rahul ke farmhouse le gaye the. Kya yeh sach nahi ki rahul ne geet ke saath zabardasthi karne chahhayi..

Maan: haan sach hai yeh. Par..

Before Maan could complete his sentence he felt a slap on his face. He was shocked to see his dad slapping him. he did not understand anything.

Ranjit: hum ne kabhi nahi socha ki tum yeh sab kuch karoge. Jab dev ne kaha tho humne yaken nahi kiya par ab.. (he slapped him again). How could you do such thing Maan. How could you stoop so low. Just because you did not wanted to marry her..

Maan: dad please listen to me dad. Yeh sach nahi hai… but he again got a slap..

Ranjit: sach nahi. You just admitted it Maan and you are saying its not true. How could you Maan..

Vicky: bas dad bas. Bahut hua ab. Sachayi jaane bina aap bro ko galat samjh rahe hai.

Ranjit: schayi jaan juka hua Vicky ab aur kaunsi sachayi baki hai.

Vicky: baaki hai dad. Papa sachayi abhi baaki hai. yeh sach hai ki bro ne geet ko rahul ke farmhouse le gaye the par woh pura sach nahi hai.

Mohinder: ab aur kya sachayi baaki hai Vicky. Ishe bura kya ho saktha  hai ki jis insaan par itna barosa kiya ushe ne humari izzat ke saath khela.

Vicky: nahi papa aap galat soch rahe hai. bro ki koi galati nahi thi. Yeh sab Dev bhai aur ush Rahul ne kiya hai. unh dono ne bro aur geet ki ankahi baato ka fayda uta ke bro ko fasa diya. bro ko ish tarah majboor kiya woh jhoot ko sach mane aur geet ki khushi ke liye bro ne apni zindagi ki sabse badi galati ki. Who galati jiski sazza bro aur geet ne teen saal se jyada sehan ki. Dev bhai ke karan bro aur geet alag hue. Geet ne bro ko dhoshi maan kar aapne saath bro ko bhi sazza di.

Ranjit: yeh hum kaise maan le Vicky jab ki  Maan ne khud khabul kiya hai.

Annie who had ran tho Maan's room after seeing tat it was time for the truth came down and said… you have to dad. You have to believe it after seeing this recording.

Annie played the  recording and everyone was shocked to hear the conversation between Dev and Rahul. How they planned to make Maan believe tat geet loved Rahul how they used Maan for their plan and how geet and Maan were trapped. Dev was shocked to see the recording as he himself did not knew tat the video recording was missing.

Ranjit was fuming with anger as the others and this was just out of his control. He stormed towards dev and started slapping him..

Ranjit: tum itna ghir sakthe ho humne kabhi nahi sicha dev. Kabhi nahi socha ki humara khoon itni Gandhi harkat kar saktha hai. sharam aati hai hume tumhe apna beta kehte hui. Akhir aisa kya tha jo tume yeh sab kiya.

Dev: kyat ha. Kabhi aapne hume aapka beta samjha . Nahi sirf Maan hi Maan tha. Kabhi aapne jaane ki koshish ki mujhe kya jaaye. Jab bhi result aata aapko sirf maan ka success diktha. Kabhi pyar se hume beta kaha. Kabhi jaane ki koshish ki hume kya jaye. Kabhi socha ki main bhi geet se pyar kartha  hoon. Nahi kabhi kuch nahi jaana aapne. Sirf maan aur maan hi hai apke liye. Bachpanse pyar kartha  aaya  hoon geet se par aap sab sirf Maan aur geet ko saath dekhna chahthe the. Jab bhi baat karni chahi aap sab Maan ko lekar baithe the. Maan ne sab kuch china humse. Khuaranna hokar bhi hume Maan ke samne jhukana padta tha. Aur yeh geet humari  taraf dekhti bhi nahi thi. Hum jaan chuke the ki geet aur maan ek dujhe se pyar karthe the par kabhi keh nahi paaye aur ishi ka fayda uta maine. Nahi dekh sakthe the Maan aur geet ko ek saath. Unki har ek khushi cheena jathe the aur wahi kiya humne. Dur kiya inh dono ko phir bhi kismat achi thi geet ki aur Vicky ne bachaya ishe.

Ranjit: slap…. How could you dev. How could you think so low about me and maan. Humne kabhi tum dono mein farak nahi kiya aur nahi karthe hain.

Dev: aapne humesha kiya dad. And I will never spare maan and geet for this. They will pay for  everything and I will make sure tat.

Ranjit: bas aur kuch nahi dev. Just get out of my house. You don't deserve to be a khuranna.

Ranjit pulled dev by his shirt and threw him out of the house. Everyone was shocked to see Ranjit loosing it. They never knew tat dev would do such a crime and he would play with their lifes..ranjit returned back and saw the Handa's standing and geet crying in Rano's arms.

Ranjit: mohinder mujhe maaf karde yaar. Dev ki wajah se geet ko yeh sab ..

Mohinder: bas.. aur kuch nahi Mr. Ranjit Singh Khuranna. Bahut sun liya aur dekh bhi liya humne. Ab aur nahi..

Mohinder pulled geet by her hand and walked out……

Precap: so wat do you think will happen..

Guys hope so you will like this part. So keep yourself updated to know wat will happen next. Wat will Khuarrana's and Handas do after knowing the biggest truth and overdeal of their Daughter.

But sorry guys will have to wait for the next update for some days as I will now focus on my other FF tat is " LOVE AND HATE". I want to reveal their past in tat ff as my lovely friends are waiting eagerly to know about it.

Do hit like and give your valuable comments. I would appreciate if you would give me some suggestion on how to improve or wat you want to see in the coming updates..

LOVE YOU ALL….. AND TAKE CARE…... BUT DON'T FORGET TO DO YOUR BIT FOR GETTING GURTI BACK TOGETHER.

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what mohinder did was right...

as a dad ...he is doing it all right...

continue soon...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update loved it
what willl monider do i dont now
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

loved it...

mohinder doing the right thing as a dad... lets see how they face this storm

harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
nice part...is purely miskate of  dev and rahul...why mohainder has taken way geet... Edited by harshithaaaaaaa - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem dfev tried to blame maan but sach ko to baahar aana hi tha what will happen next me can't wait

ammu5 thumbnail
romantic update. precap is scary as dev da devil is back. fabuls updates i.e 48 n 49. but geet going away with her father??
Edited by ammu5 - 12 years ago
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it !!!
Update soon
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update ...
as father mohinder is right , he needs time but separation of maaneet without their fault is irresitaable ...
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4