"I love head massages" - Article *Spoiler*

Posted: 12 years ago
'I just love head massages'

'I just love head massages'
TV Actress Additi Gupta shares how she keeps stress at bay while staying beautiful

Skin-tillating!
Earlier, I never used to take care of my skin but when you use so much make-up you have to take care of it. It's important to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise your skin. I also try to drink a lot of water - at least two bottles a day. In fact, I tend to forget to drink water so I have to ask someone to remind me. Fresh juices are also very good for one's stomach and skin so I try to include juices in my daily regime.

Mane point
A lot of products such as gels, hair sprays and straightners are used on our hair during shoots. Due to the damage caused by such products, I try to go for a protein treatment every once in a while. Hair spa is also a must at least twice a month! Lastly, I just love head massages - they take away all your stress and keep you relaxed.

Woeful teens
Ironically, I actually never suffered from skin or hair problems when I was a teenager. Unlike others my age, I never really had break outs. However, now I have started getting break outs. It's probably because of eating the wrong food so I am really trying to cut down on eating out and thus avoiding junk food like pizza that can harm one's skin!

Naturally speaking
I am not into home remedies because it's much more convenient to go to a parlour or spa for a facial with the best of products being used on one's skin! Once in a while, I do use a multani mitti pack on my face. A lot of oil tends to pile up on my face so the pack helps cleanse my skin while removing the excess oil. The only drawback is that sometimes it makes my skin too dry.

Quick fix
Make it a point to drink a lot of water as it's the best way to keep not only your skin but your whole body in healthy condition. Ample water keeps one away from break outs, uneven skin tones and any such problems. And, yes, water also adds that extra glow to your skin.

Make up kit must-have
Lip balm and perfumes
Thanks  for sharing, AG  knows how to  take care of herself.
Originally posted by -prime-

Thanks  for sharing, AG  knows how to  take care of herself.

ur welcome 😳
she surely does 😉
Thanks for sharing.. Additi is naturally so beautiful.
Thanx for sharing...shes one amazing girl😳
Thanx for sharing...love u aditi..
She gave the best advice...drink lots of water...

thanks Tas
Love her answers! she so sweet! <3333
thnk u so much 4 sharing dis,..
loved her answers...
thanks for sharing...