MG SS-Opposites Interact-Epilogue

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ya,this is Rash again.😉. i have written SS.pls do read it and tell me whether to continue or not

Opposites Interact

PART 1

"WHAT?" He asked bewildered, "But why me? Dev could also go!"
"I went last time.it's your turn remember?"answered Dev as he made his way towards the hall "and anyways you had assigned me some important work bro."
"no-no Dev.I-I will look after that.you go there and enjoy yourself"
"Not interested!"

"Stop it both of you!" shouted their irritated Dadima,"How many times do i make you two remember that you have grown up! .And Maan no other arguments! You are going to Delhi to attend Annie's wedding. Is that clear?your sister has found true love"

"Yes-yes.She has found her man for the nth time."said Maan,"I am tired of attending her weddings.i feel pity for those young men who have lost their hearts to her.But right now i feel pity for myself as i need to attend another one of her boring, long-stretched weddings!"

"Oh Come on bro!" Dev tried to cheer him up,"It's not her fault.She is just so beautiful that anyone can fall for her  quite easily"

Dev was right.The entire Khurana clan was bestowed with good looks.With their charming looks and magnetic personality,they surely had a great influence on other people.Infact Maan was the apple of each and every girl's eye.His dashing attitude made them all go crazy for him.No doubt he was successful in all of his business ventures too.Khurana Constructions was a well-known World Enterprise.

Maan loved Annie dearly.He left no stone unturned to pamper her.But pampering her and attending her weddings were two different things.Still,he didn't want to upset her and so had agreed.

He sat in the aircraft thinking  who would be the occupant of the seat next to him.Then he thought he should rehearse  the lines he would say to Annie and her new fiancee.

Just then he heard a sweet sugary voice speaking to the airhostess.He looked up and was startled and surprised to see a girl with large round thick black framed spectacles .She wore a dress which was out of fashion.She least bothered about her hair.She had no signs of a modern age girl and looked completely disinterested in the person beside whom she was sitting.

"Hmm..quite different from the other make-up clad women,Interesting" he thought.

Not even once did the girl look at him.She was in her own world.For the first time Maan had to 'ask' for attention.He made up his mind to start conversing with her.

"hello.I am Maan.What's your name?"

Without looking at him she answered, "I-I d-dont talk to boys.i am very shy"

He was surprised,"Oh come on!boys are like girls..." He cursed himself for saying that.

Raising her brows,she replied "Really??"

She looked at him.Her brown eyes behind that glass were indeed unique and beautiful,he thought

"Y-yes.i mean we also have two hands,two legs,two eyes,one nose and one lip-".He laughed at himself.

She sounded convinced," achcha...I am Geet...Geet Handa"

"Nice name.so you are going to Delhi,aren't you?"

"Y-yes. Probably to get married."

"Married??"He sounded shocked.But why should he?,he thought

"Basically i wanted to be a writer,so i came to mumbai.But as expected no one was tad intersted in me or in my writing.My parents decided to get me married.But all them,one after the other, refused me just because i don't have any good looks.I am going back to Delhi to get rejected once again" she sighed.

"Geet,you can't have a low self esteem about yourself.you must be having talents you cease to see."

"Oh Please! i am flop as a writer.I don't think anyone will ever marry me.The boy who will come to see me works in the well known Khurana Constructions. He will obviously reject me as i cannot match his standards."

Woah! what a co-incidence,he thought. So,the lad is his employee

"Who says that you don't have good looks?You are indeed beautiful.you have the best pair of eyes,any one would ever have." He sensed that he had gone a bit two far.

She again looked into his eyes.Seriously,Her eyes had depth,he confirmed

"It's of no use.You are probably the first person to converse with me this long.i know i am a boring person."

Maan was getting irritated.She was a complete opposite person than him.He had immense healthy self respect for himself while she chose to ridicule herself.

"See,i don't like people who don't respect themselves."

Her face was still expressionless.she said plainly,"Good for you.we are here now for only one hour and after that you go your way and i go my way."

The last part  of her sentance pricked his ears.Somehow,he didn't like it.

He made himself comfortable in his seat,closed his eyes and said,"How can you expect someone to enjoy your company when you are not enjoying your company..."

"It's easy for you to say that because you are probably the best ever looking soul on earth..."
Finally the girl gave him some compliment,Phew! he thought

They said no more.There was silence.

2.Some Moments of Closeness   51909923 

3 Beauty and the Painter                51995928 

4 Towards Love                              52082584  

5 Three Faces To One Story        52206404  

6  Dawn Of A new life                  52254531  

Epilogue                            52320185 

~My other works~

Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely ss plz add me to ur pm list
i have sent u buddy request
and sent me whever u update
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow dear
u made geet as bad looks
she is beautiful only with maan eyes
pls make geet look beautiful for others also
for once dear
and that too not with the help of maan
maan fallen for her in the first sight
waiting for the next part dear
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice strt
Update soon
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice
pls add me
update soon
saharmursleen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
owsome plz add me in your buddy list becuz i dont know how to add ...m new in this forum

awesome start
lovely!
omg annie marrying several times
poor maan n dev bearing the torturous wedding
awww maan praising her n also feeling bad if she leaves
loved it
cont soon
thnx 4 d pm!
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
continue soon...
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update

plz continue soon
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice one... i loved it... pls add me to the pm list...