GoHam OS: Interruptions

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Interruptions

"Ahamjiii" Gopi struggled to remove Aham's hands from around her waist, but he just pulled her further in towards himself.

"Ahamji let go, please. I have to go to the mandir, and get everything ready for the pooja."

"Gopi" Aham murmured, dropping feathery light kisses along her neck, pulling her blouse off her shoulder, while drawing circles on her skin. "Let Rashi do the work for once, I want to spend some time with my wife."

And saying so, he picked her up and laid her on the bed, climbing in right next to her, leaning over to draw his fingers along the length of her arm, sending shivers down her back with his very touch, as he watched her lazily, anticipating her reaction. She couldn't hold back any longer, so overwhelmed was she by her husband's touch that she herself reached up and ran her hands through his hair, pulling his head downwards towards her, and softly brushing her lips across his. A slow smile appeared on his face as he pressed his lips on hers, drawing her in for a more passionate, toe-curling kiss.

"Gopi vahu! Gopi vahu where are you?!" Kokila's voice drew closer, and Aham groaned, burying his head in the crook her neck, as he tried to hold her down.

"Ahamji, Maaji's calling. I have to go" Gopi suddenly grew alert, quickly pushing her husband away,  and rushing into the bathroom, calling out to Aham to open the door and tell Kokila that she would be right there.

Aham groaned, already missing his wife in his arms, as he buried his head in the pillows.

"Gopi vahu! Are you in here?" Kokila knocked on the door, and Aha, trudged over, knowing that his Mom would have a fit soon. "Jai Shree Krishna Mom" Aham greeted her, and Kokila returned the wishes hurriedly before glancing around the room, clearly wondering where her daughter in law was.

"Woh Mom..Gopi is in the bathroom right now. She ended up waking up a bit late this morning" Aham tried to explain, and Kokila turned around sharply, "Is she ok? She never wakes up late. Is her health alright Aham?"

Aham inwardly sighed, Why would a married woman wake up late in the morning? Maybe because she was up late the night before! Pretty much simple common sense. Why couldn't his mom understand this? They'd been married for 3 years now. Seriously?

"Nahi mom, she just woke up late and will be there soon" Aham said, not knowing how else to explain this. Kokila narrowed her eyes at his answer, nodded curetly, and walked away. Sigh, she was clearly not pleased.

Right then, Gopi came back into the bedroom, fixing her sari in front of the mirror. "Maaji wasn't mad right Ahamji?" she asked him worriedly, while picking up the little sindoor dibbi. Aham appeared in front of her right hten, taking the sindoor box out of her hands as he smiled at her, "When isn't my mom angry Gopi?" he rolled his eyes.

His heart instantly swelled as he heard Gopi giggle in response, and he quickly filled her parting with the sindoor, dropping a kiss on her forehead before she left the room.

He saw her working in the kitchen, making the flour mixture to prepare some food or the other. . Curiosity got the better of him as he tiptoed closer, peeping in quickly to see if there was anyone around.  And, surprise surprise! There was no one in there other than Gopi!

Aham walked up to her soundlessly, snaking an arm around her waist as he turned her around quickly, clasping the other hand over her mouth, to prevent her from screaming out.

"Shh it's only me" he whispered softly as he saw her eyes widen in surprise. "And guess who's trapped" he smiled impishly, "You, with all that dough on your hands"

Gopi's face fell as she quickly glanced at her hands, only to discover that Aham's words were right.

"Par Ahamji, this is the kitchen!" she whispered back furiously. "What if someone comes inside?"

Aham reached out to pinch her nose, a very cute nose, he thought to himself, as he told her that everyone was busy, no one to disturb them. "Maniben is with Baa right now, Maa wanted to go to some mandir outside of the house, and Kakiji went along with her '"

"Ehem." Someone cleared their throat in the background, and Aham jumped away from his wife quickly, to see Rashi and Jigar standing there, their hands crossed over their chest as they smirked at the couple in front of them, who were now standing there with terribly guilty expressions on their faces.

"So Aham Jiju" Rashi began, seriously, "May I ask what you were doing in the kitchen?"

"Rashi" Aham growled, his face immediately turning serious as he tried to intimidate his sister in law.

"Jiju, this isn't going to work on me you know. Kakiji asked me to take care of everything when they went to the mandir, so I'll have to give her an update of everything, you know" she said cheekily, biting her lips as she waiting for his reponse.

As Aham looked at her menacingly, Jigar quickly reached over to throw an arm protectively around his wife "Aham Jiju, no need to get angry" Rashi began, before her husband could even get a word in. "I was just stating the facts. It was you and Gopi that were *cough* misbehaving in the kitchen."

Aham threw them an annoyed glance, "Misbehaving?" He argued, "That was not misbehaving. I was attempting to kiss my own wife." . Gopi quickly attempted to turn away from her husband, as Rashi and Jigar began to burst out in laughter.

But Aham was too quick for her, grabbing her by the waist once more and pulling her in to place a hard kiss on her lips, pressing himself against her, as he pushed her further back into the counter.

"Now that would be called misbehaving," he announced triumphantly as he pulled away seconds later, quirking an eyebrow up as he waited for his brother and sister in law to respond.

"Aham!" came the thundering voice of Kokila and Aham's smirk was instantly replaced by an expression of shock. Shit! Kokila entered the kitchen slowly, glaring at Aham as she asked what he was doing.

Rashi and Jigar who were failing in their attempts to control their giggles, quickly left the kitchen after telling Kokila that they would check on Hetal.

"Gopi vahu? Aham? Care to explain?"

"Woh'who Maaji" Gopi began hesitantly, her hands trembling as she fumbled for a plausible explanation.

Aham scratched the back of his head, looking around uneasily, having no clue how to respond to his mom, tell her that he wanted to be with Gopi. Any other parent would understand, but his mom. No. Definitely not.

"So, are neither of you planning on responding to me? Telling me what in the world Aham is doing in the kitchen?" Kokila shot angry glares at the both of them, while they both suddenly looked up, absolutely bewildered at her words.

"Gopi!" Aham called out, walking into their bedroom that afternoon ready to bolt the door and drag her into bed with him, only to have her shush him quickly, "Adi's sleeping!" she spoke softly, throwing a loving glance at their 8 month old son who was nodding off to sleep. Gopi gently rocked him in her lap as she sang a soft lullaby,  and Aham quickly closed the door and crawled into bed with her, caressing his son's little cheeks quickly before he dropped a small kiss in his hair.

A little while later, after placing Aditya in their crib, Gopi returned to the bed to find her husband fast asleep. Shaking her head softly, a small smile on her face, she carefully took the blanket and covered him up with it before turning around to head downstairs. But before she could do so, he grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her back, making her fall onto the bed, right on top of him.

"So where do you think you were running away to, Mrs. Gopi Aham Modi?" he asked disapprovingly, brushing a strand of hair back behind her ear, in the process, caressing her cheeks lightly. Before she could respond, he quickly turned them over, so that she would be lying beneath him, before he leaned down to place urgent kisses along her collarbone, gently nipping at her bare skin as he pushed away her sari. .  Before she knew it, he had taken hold of her face as he pressed his lips against hers, kissing her hungrily, with Gopi clutching his shirt tightly, not wanting him to pull away from her.

They both were breathless when he finally withdrew, and Aham quickly moved lower, grabbing hold of her hands and Gopi closed her eyes in anticipation of what was to come.

"Gopi!! Jiju!!"

"Aham Bhai!! Bhabhi!!"

"Yeh sab, don't they have anything better to do with their own lives? Always disturbing me when I'm with my wife" Aham grumbled impatiently as Rashi and Jigar made their way into the bedroom.

"Finally! Took you both long enough!" exclaimed an exasperated Rashi, quickly rushing over to grab Gopi by the hand and pull her outside.

"Rashi! Where are you going with my wife?" Aham questioned sternly, hurriedly reaching over to grab Gopi's other hand.

"Woah Jiju! I saw the cutest baby clothes, and I wanted to show them to her! Then all four of us 'oops, all five of us- can go shopping for baby clothes! Doesn't that sound fun!?"

Aham threw her a disgusted look, "Rashi, you have dragged us to about 60 baby stores already over the course of the past year. First everything for Gopi, and now everything for you. You still have 5 months left dear! Can't we do this later?"

Aham tried to yank his wife closer to himself,  while Rashi stood on the opposite side, pulling her sister towards herself.

"Oy! Both of you! This isn't some tug of war championship, where I'm the rope, ok?" Gopi shocked the both of them into silence. Everyone knew that neither Jigar nor Gopi interfered whenever their respective spouses argued with each other. Aham-Rashi fights were all individual battles in World War III. Who would emerge as the winner? No one knew.

"Enough! Both of you! Ahamji, we're going with Rashi to select those clothes" Gopi said strictly, throwing Rashi a glare as she stuck her tongue out at Aham. "And Rashi, no need to be so happy. This is the last time we're going to a baby store until after the baby is born. I think we've been to every single one in the nearby vicinity about a thousand times" Gopi rolled her eyes. Jigar, who was standing behind his wife, sent a quick prayer to God, thanking him for his very sane Bhabhi.

As the four got ready before they left, Aham began to complain to his wife. "What is this Gopi? How could you agree? We never get to spend together anytime during the week, and the one day we have, the Sunday, you choose to spend with family even then?"

Gopi threw a pleading look to her husband as she walked over to him, and stroked his shoulders gently, in an effort to calm him down. "But they're our family right, we can't say no to them, now can we?" she smiled.

Aham just pushed her hands off of him, and turned away to leave the room, telling her he would wait downstairs.

Gopi was lost in thought throughout the car ride, My poor Ahamji. He's definitely right. We never seem to spend any time together anymore. And why deny it Gopi? It's not like he's the only one. You want to spend time with him too. You want to be with him too. She blushed as she thought about what Aham could do to her, what he had done to her in the past. Those nights, he wouldn't allow her a wink of sleep, pleasuring her until she was breathless, where he savored every inch of her, showing her what he truly meant when he said he loved her completely.

I have to do something.

A few hours after the shopping, after they all ate the ice cream that Rashi had a craving for in the middle of the baby furniture store, they returned home. And Gopi and Rashi immediately disappeared into the kitchen with Hetal and Kokila. Parag took Aditya to play with Baa for a bit, while Aham and Jigar retreated into the study with Chirag, deciding to use the time to prepare for the next day's meeting and upcoming projects they had lined up.

After dinner, Gopi waited for her husband to come upstairs, knocking on the door to the study gently when she saw that both Jigar and Chirag had already left.

"Ahamji?" Gopi knocked on the door softly, but he didn't glance up from his work, barely acknowledging her presence as he grunted in response.

"Ahamji, aren't you going to come to upstairs?" Gopi asked, more hesitantly this time as she realized how angry her husband was.

"I have a lot of work, I'll be up late" he waves his hand in the air, effectively dismissing her, but Gopi was a stubborn one, refusing to budge as she continued to question him. "But Devarji has left too. Can't you do this work tomorrow?"

"Gopi, stop irritating me and just go upstairs and sleep."

But this was Gopi Aham Modi. She turned around swiftly, and closed and locked the door to the study, moving behind her husband's chair as she gently placed her hands on his shoulders and began to massage them, stroking them softly.

"I'm sure you can spare some time from your work" her voice was little more than a whisper, as she turned him around in his chair and began to unbutton his shirt, gently running her hands up and down his chest.

Aham reached out slowly, grazing his hand against her waist lightly, before grabbing hold of her and pulling her down onto his lap. She breathed in sharply at his touch, settling herself more comfortably before she herself took the initiative, cupping his face in her hand as she placed tentative kisses along his jawline. Growing more bold with each progressive second, she moved from his jaw to capture his lips, biting at them slightly before delving into the kiss. And they both gave themselves into it completely, losing all sense of self and concentrating on each other, only each other at that point.

When they both finally pulled away, they were gasping for breath, as Aham quickly picked up his wife, "We'll finish this upstairs" he whispered throatily, dropping one final kiss on her lips before leaving the room.

The minute they entered their bedroom, he dropped Gopi on the bed, pulling away at her clothes as he began to caress her bare skin. He continued his teasing dropping kisses all over her skin. She arched herself into him, aching for more as she ran her hands all over his strong, muscled torso, completely stripped of all shyness and hesitancy. They both were trembling with desire, when he finally made her his, driving them to mindless pleasure, someone out of this world completely.

Later that night, Gopi lay in Aham's arms, as she mindlessly traced circles on his chest, still reeling from the pleasure her husband had given her.

"Gopi?" he called out softly, his eyes melting at the sight of her sweet, innocent smile.  "I still can't believe you...in the study..."

She wrapped her arms around him tightly, snuggling closer if that was possible, "Well, anything to win over my husband..."

Hi Everyone!

Some of you may know me, others may not😳 Anywho, I'm Naina :) I recently started watching the show again, and just got annoyed at how Kokila seems to show up at the worst times for GoHam. πŸ˜†

And yeah, felt like writing this OS! I hope you enjoyed the story. Hope that wasn't too long and didn't put any of you to sleepπŸ˜• Do leave your feedback, any comments, opinions, anything. Would love to read them😳

Sorry for any mistakes though. Just ended up writing it and posting it and didn't do much proofreading, etcπŸ˜†

Cheers!

Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naina,.. Really nice.. Well written.. It was cute, romantic πŸ‘
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
res

edited
That was superb, fabulous, fantastic OS naina.
Very well written. Loved the misbehaviour part in the kitchen. Shameless ahemπŸ˜†
Hope you write more like theseπŸ˜ƒEdited by maddy311 - 12 years ago
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A Lovely OS.really nice . loved it to bits .keep writing more.
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg!!! that was just wonderful!!! loved reading about their married life and its still being interrupted even after 3 years...lolll it was too funny!!!! absolutely loved it!!! thanks soo much for sharing it!!!! must read it again...lolll
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was a very well written OS.  I loved that when the going gets tough Gopi is able to get bold and seduce Ahem.  Good jobπŸ‘
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Naina. This was fabulous, I loved every line of your OS. I hope you give us more.

P.S. I noticed your sigi had the link to your other work, but haven't had a chance to read your other work. I hope to make time soon.
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Very nice NainaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It certainly did not put me to sleep...but sweet dream are in store...
Beautifully written.
Kavya.S thumbnail
amazing os loved itπŸ˜ƒ
poor gohem always interrupted...
but liked how gopi was bold and seductive
very well written
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great os!!! Hey mani is no longer workin in mm its meethi now!