Angreji babu desi mem-AK & MS FF-Epilogue-05-22-12 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Please update soon.We are waiting so eagerly.

CHAPTER- 13

Gauri, Pratham and Mahi were at the top too….…They hugged and patted Prithvi's back and thanked him for everything he did…….Prithvi's parents as well as Dadi and Angad joined them congradulating them…..Angad just speechlessly looked at Kripa………She looked even more beautiful from near……Mr. Bhatia came and shook hands with Suryabhan and Pratham and praised Kripa's talent…..He was very much impressed like all others and thanked her and Prithvi for the wonderful show………

Some kids came and asked for Kripa's autograph and Kripa chuckled blushing a little…..She signed her name and looked up...everyone were grinning at her…..She blushed and chuckled at them…….

Many people came and praised her while leaving…..Pratham rolled his eyes looking at Kripa, who hit his back…….

P: Kaha tha na, I am sure tumhare aur 2-3 shows ke baad, we won't be able to go out for dinner in the restaurant peacefully without booking the whole restaurant for ourself…..

K: Bhaiya….!!

P: Kya….thik to keh raha hun……he said taking her in his arms and hugging her…….

S: Congrats Kripa…….!! Shabd said giving her some flowers……Kripa took the flowers with a smile and thanked him…….

K: Itni der kahan the….?

S: Tumhara computer andar rakh raha tha…..he said chuckling………Kripa looked at him with wide eyes…..She had totally forgotten about it…..

K: Thanks Shabd…..Ma, mein abhi ayi…..I need to take my things……She said running back……Everyone looked at her with a sigh…..Even after so many dances and running around for the full day, she still had the energy to run……

N: Sach mein Gayatri, Kripa mein jitni energy hain, aaj tak kisi mein nahi dekhi…..she said chuckling……Angad was still quite and kept looking as Kripa ran away……He saw Josh going behind her and frowned…….

Kripa went to the back stage and found her pc and other things packed and kept aside in the room…..She sighed in relief…….She looked at all the costumes in the boxes and closed the boxes and kept it all aside…..

J: Hi Beautiful……..Josh said from behind…..Kripa chuckled and turned around…..

K: Hi Josh…!!

J: Amazing performance……he said winking……Kripa rolled her eyes…..

K: Thanks….Aab tak kahan the?

J: Photographer aur videographer se baat karne gaya tha…..ye kehne ki ek copy aaj ki mujhe bhi chahiye…..Kripa chuckled…..

K: Josh stop it…..Jab dekho chalu ho jate ho……Tum thak nahi jate aise ladkiyon ke piche bhagte bhagte…..

J: Hello Maam….you are the only one……Kripa blushed and shook her head……

K: Sorry…..not interested…….!!

J: hay…..Aise dil na todo….my dear Kripa…….!! He said winking…..

K: Dil nahi tod rahi hun, savadhan kar rahi hun……Tutne se bacha rahi hun…..she said chuckling slowly…..

J: You are too late…….he said grinning…..Kripa straightened and looked at him wide eyed……and Josh started laughing…..Tum bhi na yaar……Stay cool….ok….I was joking……He said chuckling…..

K: You better be…..because I was not……she said slowly and turned around……Josh sighed and looked at her……

J: Need any help……

K: Nope….I am fine……Khana khaya tumne?

J: Badi fikra hai meri tumhe…..

K: Of course Josh…….You are my friend……She said smiling at him…..

J: Hmmm…..I will take, what ever you can give…..he said shrugging……Kripa looked at him for couple of more seconds and turned around…..She felt a little shift in his voice today and was not sure about his friendship any more……Did he love her? No…no….this can't happen……Not again..…..She sighed…..as she arranged her makeup kit and kept it in her purse…….When she looked up she found Josh still standing there and Angad coming behind him…..

Kripa looked up surprised…..

K: Hi…..

Josh looked at Angad and grinned…….Man what are you doing here……? He asked surprised……Itne saalon mein kabhi nahi aya….aur aaj achanak……Angad frowned at him……

A: Hi….he said looking at Kripa…..Congrats….. wonderful performance…..He said smiling at her…….Josh raised his eyebrows…..Angad looked at him…..My boss…..Mr. Bhatia…..he aksed me to come…..he said to satisfy his curiosity…..

J: You sure you are not here for some thing else……Because if you are, he said looking at Kripa, ek ka dil to inhone tod diya, appaka kya hoga janabeali…….he said grinning and singing……..Kripa blushed a little and then looked at him with a frown and so did Angad………

K: Josh……!! She said angrily…….Josh looked at her with eyebrows up…..She had never been angry…….Tum jakar khana kyun nahi khate…..I am sure, you will find some one there to flirt with…….she said clearly a little annoyed……

J: Aap ko dekhne ke baad koi aur to hume dikhta nahi, aap hi aap hain ankhon mein aur dil mein, Kisi aur ki hume chahat nahi.………wah wah…..kya sher banaya…..dekha Kripa, tumko dekhte hi shayari bhi aa gayi mujhe….Mein shayar to nahi…..mugar aye hassen tumko dekha to mujhko shayari aa gayi………he said singing and grinning at her…..

K: Josh….I am serious…..she said folding her hands before her…….looking at him…….Some where in her heart, she was sure that Josh was not just kidding, but he was serious……And she could not allow this to happen…….

J: Ok….ok….got the point……sorry…..mein chalta hun…..Meet you tomorrow at your house……

Kripa raised her eyebrows with a frown……

J: Tum bhul sakti ho, par mein kaise bhul sakta hun…..Mahi ne tumhare success ki party jo dene ka wada kiya hai……he said grinning…...I must say thought…..You are the best…..he said winking and leaving her alone with Angad……..

Kripa sighed and closed her eyes turning around………She did not have a good feeling about it………She did not want to be the cause for heart break for any one……..Josh had been a good friend so far, but she could see the shift in his feelings today……Till today, when ever he flirted, she remembered Prithvi's words that he was just a flirt and meant no harm……But now she was not so sure……She had always been the sensitive one and could guess people's feelings even before they told her…….Except the one who stood before her now……….

A: You need any help……Angad asked from behind, looking at her…..He could feel the tension in Kripa…..and knew Josh was the reason…..Though Josh was a good friend, he wanted to throttle him right now……

K: Thanks Angad, mein manage kar lungi…….

P: Kripa……..Pratham came from behind…..Kitni der kar di…..saab tumhara intajar kar rahe hain…….Kripa slowly turned around and got up…….Pratham looked at her with a frown……Kya baat hai….kisine kuch kaha…..he said alaramed, looking at her sad face and going to her…..Kripa came out of her thoughts and shook her head…..

K: Nahi bhaiya….bas aise hi…….She said, her gaze went to Angad, who was watching her silently……Pratham looked at him with a frown…..Thanks Angad, bhaiya help kardenge…..she said smiling at him a little awkwardly……She knew that he knew, why she was upset and she felt a little odd…..

Angad nodded with a small smile and turned around with a sigh……But he heard Pratham's concerned voice behind him and stopped in his track…..For some reason, he was worried about her, as much as Pratham and wanted to go to her and hug her……He shook his head and walked off after he heard Kripa's reply…..sighing…..

P: Sach bata Kripa, kuch baat hui kya, tum pareshan lag rahi ho……

K: Nahi bhaiya aisi koi baat nahi…..bas thodi thak gayi hun…..she said sighing…..Pratham nodded and went to her and hugged her…..

He slowly took her laptop and purse and they walked out together……..

They reached the dinner hall, where everyone were waiting for her…….

G: Kripa…..jao, apna plate lekar aa jao khane…..she said with a smile……Angad had already bought his plate and was sitting with Dadi…….Prithvi too was having his dinner……Angad kept looking at Kripa, as she bought her plate and silently started eating……

Shabd and Mahi were eating at the other end of the table, talking about the college and their projects…….

M: I can't believe it……Kripa ka performance aaj dekh kar to…..she said in between her bites……

S: Tum donon bahot salon se alag reh rahe ho……so I guess you lost touch……Last program mein bhi, she was super hit……but this was just too superb…..

M: Hmmm……I am happy for her……Usne to apna rasta chun liya…..I have a long way to go…..she said sighing…..

S: Jelous? He asked wide eyed……Mahi choked on her food……

M: No way……You think I will be jelous of my own sis? She asked wide eyed…..Shabd just shrugged eating his food……..Mahi rolled her eyes……Nope…..not one bit…..she said calmly…..I am very very happy for her…….I am just thinking about my career…..Kripa gave her 100% to what ever she wanted to do and it is my turn to do the same……I just learned some thing from her…..Jo bhi karo dil se karo….she said grinning…..And you will be successful…..Shabd looked at her with a appreciative smile and nodded…..

S: You are right……I am happy, that you share such a sweet bond……He said looking at Mahi, who grinned and kept eating…….Shabd sighed after some time and continued…..

M: Shabd, tum Phd kyun karna chahte ho…..why don't you get some real life experience……You can earn money too and then do your Phd……she said frowning…..looking up after some time……Shabd looked at her……

S: Just because Mahi…..I don't need money, but I love to acquire knowledge…….My parents left me with buckets of dollars…..he said sighing sadly…….Kya karunga akele unn paison ka……So, I do what I like to do…..Study…..Bachpan se books mere jindagi ke aise hisse ban gayi, ki akelepan dur karne ka wahi ek rasta najar aatta……he said looking far……Mahi looked at him with a frown and then kept a hand on his arm, when he looked away sadly…..He controlled his feelings and smiled at her…..Any way, meri chodo…..why did you choose hotel management and now tourism…..?

M: Mahi grinned…..I like to read and visit places…..I love to plan the tours and I love to cook…….

S: Hmmm…..cooking se yaad aya…..kal to tumhari aur se party hain na…..yaaad hai ki bhul gayi? He said smiling…..

M: Sure…..kaise bhul sakti hun…..For my sis…….you are still on…..don't worry……

S: I am not worried…..tum ne nahi khilaya to bhi Kripa ya aunty koi na koi, kuch khilaye bina to bhuka jane nahi denge……he said chuckling….

M: Shabd…..she said hitting him and he grinned at her……

Angad and Kripa did not say much……They kept listening to everyone else, Kripa blushed a little when many came and congradulated her and she thanked with a smile….while Angad kept looking at her in between his meals……Kripa was well aware of his stare…..She did not dare look at him, for the fear that he would see too much into it……

They finished their dinner and so did everyone……Atlast, they went out for the fireworks…...Once done, they all finally bid bye and soon were off to their own nests…….

Every one was tired after the full busy day……Kripa was out in minutes, as soon as they reached home……Surya and Gayatri were also happy for Kripa's success……

Angad, on the other side, was still verymuch memorized by Kripa……her song, her face kept appearing before him…….He still felt his anger rising for Josh, but knew he could not do any thing…….But he would make sure that he doesn't bother her……With that thought he was fast asleep…….

Next day he was ready by 5 in the evening and went to Kripa's house……Prithvi said he would come after some time, so Angad decided to go forward.…….Shabd was already there helping in the kitchen……He raised his eyebrows and Shabd just chuckled…..Necessity teached him to fill his own stomach some times……But could do many basic cooking…..He was not expert, but could do some things, if he was bored with outside food…….So, decided to come early and help Mahi…..Mahi had shooed away Kripa, her mom and Gauri and all were sitting in the backyard, while he decided to talk to her…..

M: Hi Angad…..take a drink and go and sit with others outside……Still hour to go for dinner…..She said showing the drinks to him…..

A: Thanks…..He said taking one…….Nice outfit…..he said looking at Shabd's apron……suit's you…..he said grinning…..Shabd chuckled but kept quite…..Mahi laughed as Angad walked out……

M: Sach Shabd, Angad thik kehta hai…..you look wonderful…..she said laughing…..

S: Very funny Miss. Mahi….Help chahiye, ya mein bahar jaun…..he said giving her a dirty look…….

M: Sorry….she said grinning and raising her hands…….

Meanwhile, Angad went out and saw everyone sitting and talking……As soon as they saw him, Pratham got up and shook his hand……He asked him to sit…..Angad looked around, Kripa was no where in sight…..He was a little disappointed, but then forgot about her for a while, when he started talking about the work, etc……

G: Kripa……Gauri called for her……And there she was all sweaty and hands and clothes all muddy…….

Ga: Beta, ja aur change kar le…..saab ate hi honge…..

Kripa looked up at Angad a little surprised that he came so early, but then smiled…..

K: Hi Angad…..

A: Hi….want some help……

Kripa shook her head…..

K: Mom, 10 minutes…..bas ho gaya…..she said turning around…..Angad looked at her as she disappeared….Soon she was back with some garden instruments and water jug and kept it in the small room besides the patio……She went to the water hose and cleaned her hands and legs and washed her face, sighing a little……Angad kept staring at her…..She looked so different from the girl who was on the stage yesterday…….Today she was totally relaxed with no make up and covered in mud……A far away combination to yesterday's dress up……But she looked so innocent and lovely……..She slowly looked up, when she walked towards the patio and caught him staring…..She blushed  a little and looked down…..

K: Mein abhi ayi, nahakar…..she said going in without looking at him……She sighed with relief when she reached her room and closed her eyes…….She did not know why she felt so tensed around Angad……She had never felt this way with any one…..and  when Josh stared, she did not feel tensed, but weird…..She did not want him to look at her that way…..but it was different with Angad, she thought about what he thought about her……She thought if he liked the way she dressed……She thought about his stare……She sighed……She shook her head and went to take bath……Soon was ready and back within few minutes……She stared at her dresses, thinking about what to wear and at last settled for the one, she liked…..Soon, dressed and showered she was down withing minutes……

K: Mein kuch help karun? She asked grinning at Shabd and Mahi….

M: Nope…..go and relax sis….This party is for you…..So, we are fine……Go out and relax…..Josh and Aliyah are here too…..Kripa smiled and took a juice bottle and went out to sit with everyone…..

The only seat available was besides Josh and Kripa for the first time felt reluctant to sit there……But she had no choice……If Pratham or her dad guessed her uneasiness, then they would never allow Josh to come to the house again and she would loose Aliyah's friendship too…..She sighed and sat down smiling and saying hi to them both…..Only Angad could see her discomfort……Even Josh was obvious to it and talked normally……Kripa and Angad's eyes met quite some times……..There was some unknown understanding between them……Though both were poles apart……..

A: Kripa…..Prithvi keh raha tha ki tumne software ka course kiya hai……he said smiling at her…..Kripa nodded….

K: Haan…..But I switched my programing knowledge to use it in music…..So, can't say I do programming, but I compose music with the help of few softwares….

Angad nodded…..

P: Kripa…..Mere ek friend ka music studio hai, Chicago mein……It's not very big, but good enough…..Tum apne gane uske paas se record karke, music directors ko bhej sakti ho……You will never know your luck…..If they decide to take you then, you could sing in the movies or Albums too…..

K: Par Prithvi, uske liye to phir Mumbai jana hoga…..Yahan states mein?

Pr: Kripa has a point Prithvi…..pratham said thinking about it…..

P: No Pratham….she doesn't have to go there……If they feel that she is too good, then they will bring the studio to her……Pratham looked at him with a frown….Sach keh raha hun……At least give it a try……he said shrugging at Kripa…..Kripa slowly nodded drinking her juice…….

Pr: Tum bhi kyun na try karte……You both can do the recording together…….He said smiling……Prithvi shook his head……

P: I just sing for hobby…..

S: Par beta, tum bhi kafi ache ho……awaj bhi acha hai……try to kar sakte ho na…….Surya said smiling at him…..Prithvi smiled….

P: Thanks for the vote uncle…..I will think about it……

Soon, Mahi called them all in…….They were impressed by all the things she had cooked and arranged so beautifully……

J: Vow……I am impressed……Seriously Mahi tum ne hi banaya na, ki hotel se mangaya? He asked grinning and filling his plate…….Mahi frowned at him…..

M: Josh, aur kuch kaha na, to bhuka bahar nikalungi………she said sweetly……..Aliyah grinned……

H: Vow, Kripa, you are right……She is the best……Harshini said tasting the food…..

Mahi grinned and filled a plate for Kripa……

M: For you sis……roj tum mere liye plate lagati ho…..let me do the honor for today……she said grinning…..

Kripa chuckled and took the plate……She sat with Harshini and Aliyah, while the others filled their plate and came to sit in the living area……..

J: Not bad……Kripa, you are right…..Oh I know you are always right……but about this you are super right…..Mahi ke haath mein to jadu hai…..Aisa khana roj banaogi na Mahi to roj saab yaheen dikhenge…….

Surya chuckled……

S: Mahi ke haat ka khana hum bhi do saal baad kha rahe hain Josh…..so don't get your hopes up…….He said patting Mahi on her shoulder…..

M: Papa…..She said rolling her eyes…..

P: Sach to bol rahe hain papa……Yahan an eke baad to ek bhi din kitchen mein paun nahi rakha…..kya fayda tumhare so called talent ka jab ghar wale hi enjoy nahi kar sake…….I hope you keep that in mind…..he said chuckling and enjoying the food…..Mahi made faces at him….

K: Bahot acha bana hai Mahi…..thankyou very much…..Kripa said grinning and hugging Mahi, with one hand…..Mahi grinned……

M: Thanks Kripa…..ek tum hi ho jo tareef kar rahi ho…..varna yeh saab to khana to maje lekar kha rahe hain, par khana banane wale ki koi kadra nahi karte……she said making faces at them…..Gayatri chuckled and went and hugged her and so did Gauri……They sat and had their dinner enjoying the variety Mahi had made…..

Shabd went to Mahi and whispered…….when no one was looking…..

S: Don't worry Mahi…..tumhare fans mein saab se pehla list mera hai……he said grinning…..Mahi blushed and smiled at him…..

As they all washed their hands, everyone praised Mahi and thanked her for wonderful dinner…….Including Angad……..He was not a very big fan of Indian food, but this was really good, he thought……

J: Kripa, woh mujhe tumhari music ke softwares batao na……I really want to see them…..He asked hoping to be alone with her……He wanted to talk to her…..He had felt her discomfort today and wanted to clear the air between them…….Yes, he liked her and wanted to date her……but not if she did not wish……He knew she was traditional and all and did not like dating etc…..but he wanted to be with her and see if they could…….Kripa stopped in her tracks, when Angad came in the front……

A: Kripa mujhe woh tum, bahar plants ke naam batane wali thi…..woh bataogi, to mein kal le aa sakta hun……he said looking at her……Kripa looked at him and knew why he was asking her to come…….She smiled a little and then turned around……

K:Josh, Prithvi ko pata hai…..Prithvi, please tum bata dena…..mein abhi thodi der mein……she said smiling politely at Josh and going out with Angad………Josh kept looking at Kripa with a sigh and felt bad for teasing and flirting with her till she started avoiding him…..He should have persuaded her slowly…….But he had just messed everything up……

Kripa and Angad on the other side, went out silently…….

They walked down the steps, with out a word and kept looking at the flowers which Kripa had planted……Then Kripa looked up and smiled…..

K: Thanks Angad…..she said slowly…..

Angad nodded and smiled……

K: Woh, pata nahi Josh ko galat femi ho gayi aur…….

A: I think he is in love with you…….He supplied carefully……Kripa looked up at him and then slowly nodded…….And you don't have any feelings for him? Kripa shook her head, feeling a little odd and looked at the bushes instead as she could not look in his eyes……So, why don't you tell him directly……

K: Woh meine kaha….par woh….

A: I know he doesn't take it seriously…..right….Kripa looked at him and nodded……I am not surprised……Josh bachpan se aisa hi hai…..If he wants some thing, he persuades till he gets it……Kripa looked at him wide eyed and Angad chuckled……Don't worry, but he is a good person from inside……I know it is irritating some times, but he is good at heart……He said shrugging……He himself was irritated by Josh's constant flirting……since yesterday…..He did not miss a moment, to be with her…..

K: Aapko kuch sach much puchana tha….ya…?

Angad chuckled….

A: No…..I don't want any thing…..Just thought you need rescuing……And I hope you are ok with it….I mean, I hope I did not create a problem for you……Kripa shook her head with a smile…….

K: Thanks……I don't want to be the reason for anyone's heart break…..she said smiling a little……Angad frowned at her…..

A: I thought you are worried about your self……But I guess I am wrong…..You are worried about Josh? He asked with disbelief……Kripa blushed a little….It felt so odd to put it that way…..

K: Aisi koi baat nahi, par woh….she then turned around and looked at him…..meine yeh baat kisi ko nahi batayi……woh baat yeh hai ki college mein ek ladka tha, he said he loved me and kept following me for almost a year…..I confronted him many times as I was afraid about what my dad would do if he finds out……Phir ek din usne dhamki di ki agar mein ussase shadi na karun to woh……she said looking away……I shouted at him and warned him that I would call police and asked him to leave me alone….…He went into depression and started taking drugs…….She said blinking her tears……I don't want to be the cause of pain for any one…...she said it again……Aap uske dost ho…..isiliye bataya aapko…..I can feel that he is….I mean…..she was embarrassed to say the word….

A: Attracted…..He supplied looking at her carefully….Kripa nodded looking down…..Don't worry Kripa, everyone is not that physcic…. Josh is stronger than that……..He won't do any thing foolish or sit sulking for a broken heart……..He said confidently…..Kripa a little embarrassed nodded at him….She did not know why she told him this, when no one else knew, but she had stayed away from them, till she came here…..Even her dad did not like boys coming home…..but with these four he was ok……May be because they were from good families and he had met them at the temple……

K: Aap please yeh baat kisi ko….

A: Don't worry your secret is safe with me……he said smiling at her a little happy that she had confided him something which no one not even her family knew…..She trusted him enough to tell him about it……He could see her difficulty……Yes there were people who were crazy……and she had come in touch with some one like that and was afraid…….He wanted to take her in his arms and assure her……

A: Kripa, if you want, I can talk to him………He said slowly and Kripa shook her head……….

K: Nahi……..it's fine……

A: Ok…….so what happened to the psycho guy? He asked frowning………

K: Uske pitaji ko pata chal gaya ki woh drugs le raha hai…….They sent him to rehab and he is fine now……….But……….Angad nodded sighing………..

A: Any way leave that……You have done a wonderful job of planting the trees……Itne colors ke roses to aaj tak kahin nahi dekhe…..he said grinning and looking at the plants….kripa blushed a little……

Angad diverted her from the topic of Josh and the guy, and was successful……They talked for half hour or so, without any hesitation about plants, the edgings, different fertilizers etc…..Angad even offered help to put some water fountain near the patio, for them to enjoy, if she liked……He gave her tips to improve the landscaping and planting big treess………They were deep into it, when Mahi came out with a grin and asked them to join in for desert…….They slowly walked in and sat silently having the desert…..Kripa asked Josh if he saw the software, so he would  not feel left out and talked to him about it a little……Angad looked at her with a smile, at how tender hearted she was……He liked that about her……..She had a very loving heart……She really care about people around her…….

At last they all said bye and left……Kripa smiled at Angad nodding……He understood that she was thanking him for today and he waved at her with a smile……..

Edited by vamita - 12 years ago
Reserved

Great part di ...I wish josh come to know what he is for kripa i dont want he lost his good friend ...Anagd also need to know his feelings for kripa kyu der kar raha hai...😆😆 mahi ke hath ka bana dinner want too 👏
Edited by monikaseth - 12 years ago
Lovely update. It is happy to see how .Angad really wants to hug Kripa .Hope it happens soon And I really want to taste food prepared by Mahi becoz everybody is praising her and my mouth watered  also.Please send me that food too so I can taste it .Continue very soon.Hope Josh Understands that Kripa has not any feelings for him except Friendship.
Thanks for pm di
part 13
lovely part...
understanding people...
Josh better sort it out or else he will miss a friend...
Angad so attuned is amazing...
hope he will recognize his and her feelings too in future...
some way or the other each are talented...
cont soon...
For once, I actually read your update the day you posted it. I guess I just forgot to reply.

Oh gosh with Josh n Kripa...the situation is now awkward for both. Kripa knows what Josh feels for her, and Josh has an idea that Kripa might know about his true feelings, and you can't blame him. Having feelings for someone is natural, and I really wanted them to talk it out at the end of the part. But oh well, maybe next time. 

I really like the character of Shabd. He gels with everybody. Be it elders, youngsters, Mahi, or Kripa. I said both of them separately because I feel that due to Kripa's caring nature, Kripa is close with everybody whereas Mahi is that close only to her family, and now Shabd. I have a feeling that they both will hit it off soon, even before AK. Though, Shabd wants a girl like Kripa, Mahi is like his other half, Someone who is different than him in personality, someone who completes him, and still maintains her loving and caring nature.

Now with AK. I really like how Angad understood and was there for Kripa with awkward Josh fiasco. I really hope he helps both of them get out of the awkward zone and back to being friends. Both Angad and Kripa know that they have some sort of attraction towards each other. I feel that both will take either ages accepting it, or if they do then they will be reluctant to confessing it to each other. The second option seems like the situation in which we could see Angad because he witnessed the awkwardness between Josh and Kripa, and he probably doesn't want same thing to happen between AK. 

And at last, I must add how a great of friend Prithvi is. I just hope that his relation with Tanya is out in open soon.

So all in all, it was a fantastic update, and no matter how long the update is, it is always too short for me. So please update ASAP!  :)

Update soon.I am dying to read next part.

CHAPTER- 14

Thus started a new friendship between Angad and Kripa as well as Mahi Shabd……….They met many times after that…..Some times in the weekends some times for fuctions…….Mahi Shabd both shared same fascination about reading and were in library or Shabd's house many a times……They would cook some light meals, and eat together…….At first Surya tried to stop her, but then after knowing Shabd, he could see that he was a decent enough person and started trusting him……

Angad met Kripa on the pretext of looking at the the garden work and some times came in on Kripa's request for dinner or lunch…….Angad would sometimes give her lift to her classes to and fro……when Prithvi, was busy with his college……Day by day they were more and more comfortable with eachother and laughed and talked about many topics including Angad's work……

It was evening hours, when Kripa was stuck in her studio one day………She was not sure what to do and who to call………Pratham and her dad were busy in office, while Prithvi, Shabd as well as mahi were all in college……..! She was thinking of calling a cab, when she heard the chime of the studio……..She frowned and looked out and was surprised to see Angad there………

K: Angad, tum?

A: Prithvi ka phone aya tha……..He said you needed lift home………

K: Angad, mein taxi le leti………Tumne kyun takleef ki………Mein ne kaha Prithvi se…….Woh to issi raste se ata hai, iss liye mein usse lift ke liye pucha……….

A: No problem Kripa……….You ready to go home………

K: If you don't mind, can you wait for 5-10 minutes…….Mein thoda music editing kar rahi thi……Koi tha nahi lift dene, to socha yahi kaam kar lun……..She said sighing……

A: No problem……….take your time………Mind if I see? He asked curiously……..

Kripa smiled and shook her head………She gave him a chair, which was besides her and sat there doing her work………

A: Vow, you prepare your own music? He asked with dis-belief…...Kripa smiled and slowly nodded……..Don't tell me you write and compose them as well………Kripa chuckled………

K: Nahi, I am not good at writing songs, but I have a friend, who writes it and she sometimes sends me what she wrote and I try to compose those……….! Par ye to mein aise hi try kar rahi hun……

A: Vow……That's good……He said impressed……..Kripa smiled……..Show me one you composed……….He said wanting to hear it……..Kripa looked at him wide eyed……I am serious……!

He said looking at her and Kripa blushed and slowly nodded…….She took out couple of songs she had recently composed her self and played it…... Angad sat there hearing to her beautiful voice for next 5 minutes impressed……….Beautiful…….Tumne tumhari awaj kaise record ki? Yahan to studio mein kuch bhi nahi hai……..!

Kripa chuckled……..Computer ko mike jodkar record kar liya mein ne…….

A: Here? On this pc…….? He asked her with disbelief………Kripa nodded shyly……….I am really impressed……..And what about this music programs you use to compose this all……..? You learned those in college? Or you got one of those mixing and editing softwares?

Kripa shook her head again…….

K: Nahi Angad…….I prepared this software a year back, when I finished my programming course……..Angad looked at her wide eyed……..

A: You mean you do programming………..? As in computer programming? Kripa nodded with a frown………And you are saying that you have made this editing software on your own? He asked with total awe…….Kripa nodded again………I can't believe it……! Par tumne to Music mein apna education kiya hai, to software?

Kripa shrugged………Pehle to computer basic sikhne gayi thi class mein……..Phir acha lagne laga to programming course join kar liya, side by side……..Aur phir jab mere music interest ke bare mein mere sir ko pata chala, he made it more interesting, showing me to prepare music softwares, which I could use in my final year and it really paid off………She said smiling…….

A: Vow, I must say, you surprised me today……….

Kripa shyly smiled and closed the computer, once she was done and packed off………

K: Chale…..She asked and he nodded grinning……..They left the studio after Kripa locked it properly………

They sat in the car and drove off…….Angad stopped near Kripa's house and Kripa thanked him and started taking her things, when Angad stopped her……..

A: Ek baat kahun, why don't you learn driving…….? That way, you don't have to be dependent on any one and you can go anywhere you want anytime……..And further you earn enough to buy your own carn now I suppose, so why don't you do that……..Kripa just looked at him for couple of seconds and smiled without anwering and bid him bye, thanking him for lift……..Angad just stared at her as she disappeared and drove off……..

Kripa after that conversation, felt reluctant to call Prithvi or Angad for the lift, thinking they might think that she was  overstepping the friendship boundary and so waited for Pratham or took lifts, when anyof her friends were present……..She tried to see for the bus near by, but did not find any……..! But she was ok with her dad or Pratham coming after couple of hours, after she finished her classes……..She sat in the class doing her vocal practice, or composing or just practicing her dance……..

A month passed by in similar way and one evening Prithvi came home frowning, thinking why Kripa had stopped asking for lifts…….She used to call him many a times in a week for lift and if he would be going that way, he would surely give her lift…….But since the day Angad had given her lift, she had not asked for lift again……...He walked to the backyard to see if she was there and sure enough she was doing some gardening work there…….

P: Hey Kripa…….Kab ayi studio se……..

Kripa smiled looking at him…….Bas abhi 15-20 minute pehle ayi Prithvi……..Papa ko der ho gaya tha, to late ho gayi aaj…….

P: Phir mujhe kyun nahi phone kiya…….Mein to do ghante pehle nikal gaya tha college se, kehti to aa jata……..!

Kripa smiled shaking her head……Koi baat nahi Prithvi, tumhara college kaise chal raha hai……She said diverting the tipic……….But it did not work……..

P: Kripa kya hua? Kuch problem hai….? Pehle to aise nahi hichkichati thi lift mangne……..aab kya hua…..He asked frowning and Kripa sighed…….

K: Nahi Prithvi, aisi koi baat nahi hai…….Bas tum bhi to thak jate honge na……Tumhe khamakha disturb nahi karna chahti thi……..Aur aab ye to roj ka hai……..!

P: Did Angad say anything? He asked suddenly and Kripa stilled for a second, but then shook her head……..

K: Nahi Prithvi, aisi koi baat nahi hai…….Tum bhi na…….Chalo andar……..Chai pikar jana……..She said washing her hands……..

P: Nahi, mein ne abhi coffee li thi……..Anyway, chalo mein nikalta hun…….And don't worry about me and if you need lift, don't think so much…….What are friends for…….? He said grinning and slowly left…...

Prithvi went home and directly went to Angad's room with a frown and asked him, if he said something to Kripa, as she had stopped asking for lift from him and waited for hours for her brother or father to come pick her…….Angad frowned, saying he did not do anything and looked at Prithvi with confusion……..

P: Pata nahi kya baat hai phir…..Achanak isse kya ho gaya……Any way leave that…….! Will see you later, I am going out…..! He said and left……….Angad sat there in his own thougts thinking about what Prithvi said……..Suddenly he remembered telling Kripa about getting driver license and taking a car…….! Did she think, that they did not like her asking for lift all the time…….? And so……He suddenly frowned and got up……..He looked outside the window and saw Kripa going for a walk…….He quickly wore his shirt and ran down and went out and caught up with her in minutes…….Kripa smiled looking at him, when he called and ran to her……….

K: Angad tum? Kaise ho? She asked pleasantly and Angad smiled…….

A: Thik hun……..Par tumse naraj hun……..!

K: Mujhse? She asked looking at him with confusion………Mein ne kya kiya……..        

A: Kripa sach batao, uss din mein ne tumhare driving license aur car lene ki baat ki, issiliye tumne Prithvi ko lift mangna choda na……….Kripa sighed……….

K: Nahi Angad, ye prithvi bhi na…….! Aisi koi baat nahi hai……..I just did not want him to rush around……! Woh bhi to kaam karke thak jata hoga na……...Aur ye to ek do din ki baat thodi na hai waise bhi…….Aur sach pucho to ye jimedari to mere bhai aur papa ki hai……Mein saab ko kyun pareshan karun…….She said chuckling…….So, jinhe pareshan karna chahiye, unhe hi filhal ghuma rahi hun……..Jab jaroorat hogi to prithvi ko bata dungi……..

A: But you never said this before……..Then why now…….? He asked not convinced…….

K: Kyun ki pehle mein tube light thi……She said grinning…….I never thought that Prithvi or others might be busy…….! Bas bula leti thi……Par tumhare America mein aise thodi na chalta hai……..Woh humare desh mein chalta hai………Yahan to saab apne apne kaam mein busy hote hain…….Aur mein hun ki saab ko pareshan karti hun……….Any way, woh saab chodo…….Tum kaho………..How is your job going on…….?

A: Ek baat puchun………Why don't you just loan a car and start driving your self………Tumhare papa aur bhai bhi to busy rehte hain na……..He aksed and Kripa sighed, knowing he won't let it go………..

K: Angad, mein apne bhai ke sath rehti hun…….Ghar mein do do car pade hain, jo papa aur bhaiya le jate hain……..Aur jab bhi hume jaroorat hoti hai, woh ya papa le jate hain……..Abhi to mein ne studio bhi rent se liya hai……..Aur phir bhaiya ne hi deposit ke aur mere computer ke paise diye hain………Aur phir unke hote mein apna car lun, acha bhi nahi dikhta……Agar woh khud se kahenge to alag baat hai……! Aur choti si baat hoti to thik hai……..Par car……She said chuckling………

Angad just stared at her………

A: Why do you always think about them…..It is your life Kripa…….You earn and you can spend as you want……..Aur mein unse thodi na lene ke liye keh raha hun…….You can take a loan as well………!

Kripa just rolled her eyes……..

K: Ye America jaroor hai Mr. Khanna, par hum American nahi hai…….We are pure Indians……..

Angad frowned looking at her……….Aab ye American aur Indian kahan se aa gaye car ke bich…..He said and Kripa chuckled…….

K: Hum India mein Mathura sheher se hain, jo kaffi bada hai, par phir bhi soch pehle ki tarah hi hai, jahan humare mata pita aur humare bhai humare liye saab kuch hai…….Woh ghar ke faisle lete hain, aur hum unki baat manate hain……..! Kal ko mein kahun, ki mein aab acha kamati hun, aab mein apna ghar lungi, to kya woh acha lagega………Choti choti batein, jaise kapde, ya personal cheezen thik hai, par bade bade decisions, sirf ghar ke bade lete hain……….And girls specially, don't take any such steps till they are married, unless our parents think that it is necessary for us………! Agar papa aur bhaiya ko lagega ki I will need a car, then they will get me…….I don't have to ask……..! It is not a toy, that I could ask and will get it next moment aur mein ye nahi jata sakti, ki aab mein kamati hun aur mein apne tareeke se apne paise kharch karungi………That is not how it works there………! She said chuckling……..Dekho Mahi itni independent hain, phir bhi car ke liye nahi pucha……..She goes to the college by Bus or with Shabd, as he too goes the same way……..! Mere liye bus ka option nahi hai, kyun ki woh kaffi dur hai……..Par papa ya bhaiya jate samay le jate hain…….It is just the matter of couple of hours, jisme mein apna reharsels ya vocals practice karti hun…...So, now if it is clear to you Mr. America………Can we go back…….Baton baton mein bahot dur aa gaye…….Ma ko kaha tha ki 10-15 minute mein aa jaungi aur aab ghanta ho gaya……..Woh chinta karegi……..She said turning around and Angad rolled his eyes………..

A: Ok got it………But I am still convinced that my telling you about getting a car, made you change your mind……..! Am I right………He said looking at her and at last Kripa looked at him and slowly agreed……..

K: Acha baba thik hai……Yes, I did…….But that is because, I stopped to think that I was bothering others for my convenience and it would be proper if I don't depend on others so much…….Happy……She said rolling her eyes………Angad frowned and shook his head and Kripa frowned……..

A: Not happy…….Just because we are born and bought up here, doesn't mean, we don't help our friends…….You will be surprised, but I did not have my own car till I reached last year of our college……..! I took lift from anyone and everyone, though I had bus option, and being the top student gave me exclusive previlage and every one was eager to give me ride, so I could share my notes or teach them few problems they needed…..So, it all worked out fine at the end……..! He said chuckling and Kripa looked at him wide eyed………And now that it is clear, that Americans too know how to be a friend and help eachother, I hope you will remember this in future………Take help when needed and return it when needed……..That's the way it works around here as well as your country…….! So, don't think we are that different, Miss. Sharma……He said winking and Kripa blushed……..I hope you will remember this……I just gave you a suggestion………I never thought that my suggestion would make you feel guilty and if it did, I am sorry…….! See you later Miss. Sharma…….He said with a salute and ran in, as they approached his home……..Kripa just stood there as he waved at the door and went in……….

Kripa looked down biting her lips and smiled a little, before she walked to her home………

Days went by and Kripa and her group met at weekends and practiced some songs for the next programs or just for fun…...They would end up at Kripa's house or Pizza place and enjoy the night…….She called Prithvi for lift, sometimes, when Pratham had lot of work, or would wait for them, until sometimes Angad would drop by and scold her for not calling…….She would just smile and go with him, saying she was busy with her practice and she generally would..….Kripa was assured about Josh too, when he came to talk to her one day……He told her that he liked her, but he wouldn't sacrifise his friendship just because she did not have any feelings for him……Though Kripa was conscious that he liked her, she did not feel the uneasiness……..Josh even flirted with other girls in front of her many times…..and was his usual self, though never missed a chance to praise her………

But the feelings which Kripa had for Angad were totally different………She liked him more than she should…….She felt secure in his presence……loved the easy laughter as well as his light American accent…..Loved the way he gave her attention and helped her in gardening…….The way he stared at her, when he thought she wasn't aware…….She liked everything about him……But he was unaware of it and continued his easy going rapport……Every time they met Kripa was even more attracted to him…….She tried to stop her self, but could not…..She went to Prithvi's house some times and found him laughing and sleeping on his dadi's lap……He looked so innocent…..She found his dreams fascinating as well……He had big dreams for himself……His targets were just too high…….And she was impressed by them…..

Angad on the other side was just as attracted to her as she was, but love was not in his list for now……..He first wanted to achive his dreams and then think about everything else…….But, he could not stay away from Kripa either…….He would get restless, if they did not meet for more than a week……He was for now concentrating on presenting the case to Pratham for the merger with Mr. Bhatia's company, and show him how he would gain with this partnership…….He had already prepared one for Singhania and was going to Chicago next week with the proposal……

Back to Mahi and Shabd, Mahi was still very much into her career, while Shabd started having feelings towards Mahi…..He would sit and look at her while she would be busy with her work or assignments…...He was attracted and knew that he loved her and wanted to make her life partner………but Mahi was unaware of his feelings for now……But Kripa and Gayatri had noticed him……But kept quite, knowing that Surya and Pratham would freak out if they knew…….

Prithvi and Kripa did the first show together, with Mr. Bhatia's sponsorship, which was total hit……Though prithvi did only 3 songs with her and the rest were Kripa's performance……..Her programs were video tapped and sold across the states, with the help of Indian community and soon Kripa was reaching the heights……Prithvi accompanied Kripa in some shows and some were done by Kripa alone……

Kripa and Prithvi also sent their recordings to film industry in Mumbai and got their first offer soon…..

Angad on the other hand was successful in his mission after 4 months…..Sharma and Singhania joined hands with Bhatia and his partner in India Mr.Batra and the share prices topped within a week……..It proved to be a quite successful deal to everyone and they planned to expand the business in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and Newzeland……Angad got the promotion for the success and was appointed in charge to increase the business there and if he would be successful then they would take him in the partnership with 20% profit each……..They gave him 2 years for the same and told him to prove him self ……Angad was over the top and worked hard for that…….

Guari was in her 8th month and started staying home and opted out of the business after the merger…..Pratham was a little sad, but she had said that now that they were successful, she wanted to spend time with their baby and his parents…..Pratham understood her and accepted it……Though kept the option open, if she wanted to join back……

Gauri delivered a beautiful baby girl, who they named as Sneha after around 20 days……Everyone was very happy and celebrated the arrival of the newest member of the family with joy…….They arranged a big party and called everyone they knew…… Angad too joined the party,  cutting short his trip in Australia…….Kripa was surprised to see him as he was not coming for another 2 weeks…..But loved to see him there just to join in their happiness…….Kripa took the baby in her arms and slowly started singing the song…….Grinning at Gauri and Pratham…..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcF5k1y8iEE&feature=related

(chhoti si pyari si nanhi si aayi koyi pari -2

bholi si nyari si achhi si aayi koyi pari

palne me aise hee jhulati rahe

khushiyo kee baharo me jhumati rahe

gate muskurate sangit kee tarah

yeh toh lage rama ke git kee tarah) - (2)

ra ra ru, ra ra ra ra ru - (2)

She circled around her family members with the baby and continued her song….Everyone were touched by her beautiful voice as well as her love for the baby….

sargam janu naa, sur pehchanu naa, janey kaise fankar ban gaya

sabse yari hai natedari hai, jisko chaha woh yar ban gaya

mujhko toh jo diya rab ne hee diya

aaya jo dil me woh maine ga liya - (2)

gate muskurate sangit kee tarah

dooniya lage rama ke git kee tarah

ra ra ru, ra ra ra ra ru - (2)

She went to her mother and kept her head on her shoulder and started singing again….Looking at her…

Khushiyan deti hai , Dukh le le thi hai
Maa ki maata ka mool na koi
Nagam gati hai, Sukh barsati hai ,  Maa jaisa to bol na koi
Umar bhar mein to karu maa ki bandage

She smiled at her mom and then went to Gauri and handed over the baby to her singing the remaining song…grinning at the baby, when she cooconed and fell asleep in Gauri's arms…..

Maa tere naam hai meri zindagi hai - 2
Gaate muskurate,  Sangeet ki tarah
Yeh to lage rama ki geet ki tarah

Rara ru Ra ra Rara ru

Choti si pyaari si Nanhi si
Aai koi parri
Bholi si nyaari si acchi si
Aai koi paari

Everyone clapped and cheered and blessed the new baby……Gayatri went to Kripa and kissed her forehead while Pratham hugged her and Mahi….thanking them both for so much love they bestowed on their family…..Later Angad took her in his arms and they both danced together, when many couples joined the dance floor……Kripa was a little reluctant at first as her parents were there, but Gauri,Pratham, asked her to go, as they saw Shabd and Mahi dancing..……That was the first time, he held her after Aliyah's birthday……..Kripa was over the moon and loved being with him…..Though she still felt a little shy……They had become very good friends in last 6 months…….But they had not met eachother for last 15 days as each were busy in their own schedules.…But when they danced this way close to eachother, she could feel that they shared more than friendship……They were something more to eachother than that…..

When they reached home that evening, Angad came to just talk with Kripa for some time, as it had been long……They sat on the patio in the backyard and told eachother about what they have been doing these last 15 days…….

K: Chalo na Angad, tumhe kuch dikhana hai, Kripa said grinning after some time…..

Angad grinned and went with her……She showed the beautiful bed of flowers she had made, using different seeds and creating a heart shaped pattern……

A: Vow…..beautiful…..he said grinning…..There were almost 5 types of flowers arranged beautifully……Really Kripa, you have a wonderful hand with flowers…..He said looking at them…..

K: Thanks…..Aur ek kar rahi hun…..Want to help…..

A: Me…..baad mein pattern bigad gaya to ghussa nahi hona…..he said frowning….Mein line se ya ek jagah par plant kar sakta hun…..but this type of patterns, never tried them before……he said making faces…..

K: Ghussa nahi houngi…..Chalo….he said taking him to other side…..Waise, tumhara kaam kaise chalu hai…..Any luck to success…..

A: Abhi der lagega…..But I will get to that……..he said grinning…..Kripa smiled at him……They worked side by side, Angad dropped seeds where ever she showed, while Kripa moved the soil and them filled it back…….

K: Ouch……Kripa shouted taking her hand out, when a thorn in the soil stuck her finger…..

Angad looked at her finger and saw the big thorn stuck in her finger…….Kripa closed her eyes in pain and slowly tried to take it out, when Angad held her hand in his and did it for her…….She winced in pain and looked at her finger, which was bleeding……..She sighed and started getting up to wash her hands, when Angad held her back, She looked at him surprised…….but sat back down with out a word…….He slowly took the water from near the jug and washed her fingers with his, as he poured the water with one……Kripa held her breathe as his fingers caressed hers and she looked up……Angad looked at her, once the water was finished…….Her hands still in his…..They stared at eachother for a long time…….Kripa shyly looked down, while Angad smiled and gave a small peck on her cheek…….Kripa blushed full red, but did not dare look up…….

A: Kaam  pura kare…..he asked…..giving her the seeds…...Glows kyun nahi pehne……he asked a little angrily……Glows hote hi hain iss ke liye……Kal le ana…..he said authoritatively……Kripa smiled shyly and nodded…..They started working in silence………Once done. Angad watered the plants and then washed his hands…….

K: Thanks…..Kripa said shyly as she washed her hands……

A: My pleasure…..he said with a grin…..and waved at her ……..Kripa kept looking at him till he disappeared…….He had come a long way in this 6 months…..She thought……At first, he mocked at what ever she did……may it be asking for permission, or hesitating to show him her room……or asking him to come in when no one was there……He had found faults with everything……..But she had explained and scolded him and made him understand the logic…..They had fought about Indian festivals and argued about the traditions………She had told him the stories behind the festivals, reasons behind doing those…Though he did not mock them now, he still tried to avoid them……But still she loved him, she loved arguing with him, loved explaining him and giving him the reasons……hitting him playfully and see through his mischivious laughing eyes…….they made her just dream and dream…..But she did not know where these all was leading……But this was the first time, he hand touched her this way, and she could still feel his touch, his lips on her cheeks…….She sighed and slowly walked in…….

Next year went by……….Kripa was in New york for a show and missed her flight……..All her team members were already gone and Kripa's next flight was around 7 hours later……..She sighed and sat on the seat, looking at the snow, which was covering up the land outside……..She hoped, she would not be trapped here……..! She had just called her dad and assured him that she was alright and would be there in 8-9 hours and he asked her to take care and keep calling……..

She sat back on the comfortable chair and was soon fast asleep for next 2 hours and then suddenly her phone started ringing……She jerked out of her sleep and looked at her phone……It was Pratham………

P: Kripa, kahan ho tum? He asked concerned…….

K: Bhaiya, airport par……..Woh meri flight miss ho gayi aur next flight abhi panch ghante baad hai……..She said getting up slowly and rubbing her eyes………

P: Kripa, agar wahan kisi najdeek ke hotel mein tumhara booking kar deta hun, kyun ki New York ke most likely sare flights cancel hone wale hain……..Barf ki wajah se……..!

K: Par bhaiya, yahan to koi announcement nahi hua hai abhi tak, she said looking out side confused, but sure enough the snow was filling up……..Thik hai bhaiya, aap mujhe address bhej dena……..I will see what they say, phir chali jaungi……..She said looking at the time with a frown…….

P: Thik hai, panch minute mein phone karta hun……..

K: Thik hai bhaiya………She said getting up with her hand bag……She went and inquired the lady, who told her that they had made the announcement long time ago, that all the flights from here are cancelled till tomorrow, until they clear the roads………! Kripa looked at her wide eyed, but then sighed tiredly…….She couldn't sleep a wink last night and was already tired and then she missed the flight due to traffic and now this……! She thanked the lady and went to the chair, waiting for Pratham's call and then she got it………He gave the address of a hotel he booked and asked her to go quickly, but to Kripa's misfortune, the roads were all blocked………She then told Pratham about it and said it was ok and she would stay in the airport, until the roads were clear and then call them, once she gets the flight…….Pratham was a little worried, but Kripa assured him and her dad that she was alright and would wait in the airport……They had no other option and agreed atlast……..

Kripa looked around at the airport to find something to eat, as she was hungry……..She walked until atlast, she found a good restaurant and went and ordered something for herself………She sat there and finished her food and then bought a coffee, and got up, to go and sit somewhere comfortable…...But suddenly she hit someone and the coffee spilled over her, as well as the person with whom she collided…….She looked down in horror and then heard the person cursing and wiping his hands……….

K: Oh God, I am so sorry……..She said suddenly looking up and she just stared open mouthed…….Angad………She said slowly……And that was when Angad stopped in tracks and slowly looked up at her in surprise…………

A: Kripa? He said with dis-belief……..

K: Tum yahan…….?

A: Haan woh bas thode dinon ke liye saab se milne aa gaya……..He said suddenly looking down once again at the mess………

K: I am so sorry…….She said guiltily looking at the mess……….Mein abhi clean kar deti hun……..She said starting to go to the shop to pick some tissues, when a cleaner stopped her saying she needn't bother and they would take care of it……..Kripa thanked him guiltily, saying sorry……..She then looked at Angad………Angad, lao, tumhara coat do, mein abhi dho kar lati hun, tab tak tum hath aur bag clean kar lena……..

A: It's ok Kripa, mein kar lunga……..Tum ruko, mein abhi panch minute mein aaya………He said and Kripa looked at him guiltily and nodded…….It is really ok……He said again with a smile and went off to the restroom………Kripa sat there sighing and thinking about Angad's surprise visit……..

Angad was soon back and sat in front of Kripa…….

A: Hey…….He said keeping his bag aside and sighing………

K: Sorry, woh mera dhyan nahi tha………Aur……..

A: Thik hai Kripa……..koi baat nahi……..How have you been…..? And where are you heading to? Are you alone here? Kripa smiled and answered his question one by one and smiled……Good, now that I have company, I won't have to spend a full night at airport all alone..…….He said grinning and Kripa chuckled…….

K: Tumhara kaam kaise chal raha hai? Aur do din pehle to mein Prithvi se mili thi……Usne to nahi kaha mujhse, ki tum aa rahe ho……!

A: Actually, it was just a moments spur……..Chutiyan thi to nikal gaya………They don't know that I am coming……..he said chuckling and Kripa smiled…….so you are quite famous now I suppose……..

Kripa chuckled…….Sort of……..she said with a grin…….But I still have a long way to go…….! Angad smiled nodding……

A: Best of luck…….Anyway, tum baitho, mein coffee lata hun…….You missed your coffee…….

K: Angad, rehne do…….

A: Hey common, don't be so formal……..Waise mujhe bhi coffee pena hai……Now that we have nothing but time,  lets just be comfortable……..He said leaving………He was back with two cups and gave one to her……..Cappucino and sugar bowl……..He said grinning and Kripa looked at him with surprise……..

K: Tumhe yaad hai? She asked blushing……

A: Meri yadasht ko kya hua tha? He asked frowning and Kripa blushed again and slowly stirred her coffee…….Angad chuckled…….Of course yaad hai…….How can I forget…….4 spoons of sugar………! He said rolling his eyes…….Kripa frowned and looked at him angrily and Angad chuckled holding his hands up…..

K: Tumhare black coffee se ye jyada achi hai………! She said making faces……..

Angad chuckled……..Agreed Miss. Sharma……..He said grinning…….But still, I love my bitter coffee to bits, even if you hate it………!

Kripa just sat there drinking her coffee…….

A: So, kya karne ka irrada tha yahan?

K: Nothing……..she said sighing……..15 hours kya karenge yahan…..She said frowning and looking around……..Angad chuckled………

A: Shukr karo ki kum se kum, tum yahan akeli to nahi ho…….! Kripa looked at him with a chuckle……..

K: Yeah, I suppose I should be………! She said grinning……..

A: Chalo, kahin aur jakar baithte hai aaram se………! They got up together and slowly walked out………They kept walking, until Angad started going towards the first class waiting area.……..

K: Hello…….Kahan ja rahe ho? I don't have first class tickets……….!

Angad frowned……..And then sighed……….

K: Mein yahan apne team ke sath ayi thi, issiliye bhaiya ko mana kiya……..!

Angad rolled his eyes……..I will book our next flight tickets together then, if it is fine with you……..!

Kripa smiled and nodded………! They went to the reception area and Kripa gave her tickets and they exchanged their tickets with First class and then asked them to be comfortable, saying they will call them, when their flight will be ready to board.……Kripa sat back sighing in pleasure on the comfortable chairs…….

A: Tired? He asked sipping his coffee, trying to keep himself away from the temptation……..

K: Hmm…..Kal raat ko show tha, aur phir baad mein neend nahi ayi………She said slowly opening her eyes and smiling at him………Angad smiled and stared at her with longing, but then suddenly looked away……..Kripa too looked down, not able to see in his eyes……..!

A: Tum so jao thodi der……..Waise bhi hume pure 15 ghante ya may be jyada yahan katana hai……..! Kripa nodded and slowly turned other way and closed her eyes…….She was asleep soon and Angad kept looking at her……..He then sighed shaking his head and took out his laptop and started working…….Time flew by and 3 hours passed by……….Kripa slowly opened her eyes confused about where she was and suddenly remembered meeting Angad and got up with a jerk…….Angad who was busy working looked at her with eyebrows up………Kya hua? He asked frowning and Kripa shook her head with a sigh……..Ho gayi neend……..? He asked smiling and Kripa nodded, trying to straighten her hairs and avoid his eyes……..

A: You hungry? Dinner time ho gaya hai……..He said looking at the watch……..Kripa frowned looking at her watch…….It was still 7 in the evening……..

K: Itni jaldi……..? She asked frowning and then remembered that he ate early everyday……..Nahi mujhe bhook nahi hai Angad……..Par chalo, tum kha lo………!

A: Nope, we will have something later………!

K: Angad, tumhe bhook lagi hogi na……Mein ne sham ko khaya tha thoda, woh lunch skip kiya tha to bhuk lagi thi…….Tum kha lo……..!

A: I am fine Kripa…….Abhi meri dusari coffee hui………! I thought you must be hungry………! I am fine…….Mujhe adat ho gayi hai late office mein khane ki………!

Kripa sighed and nodded……..She then went to the rest room to freshen up and soon was out……..Kripa saw him working, as she neared him……..

K: Tumhe company ki kya jaroorat hai, jab tumhari company tumhare sath hai…….! Kripa said chuckling and sitting next to his chair……..It wouldn't have mattered to you, even if you would have had to spend a full night at airport all alone…….She said chuckling………

Angad looked at her with a smile………Ye baat hai…….! To thik hai…….Company closed for next 12 hours or so, or until we reach our home………! Kripa stilled hearing him say our home, and slowly shook her head………She chuckled……..Aab kaho, kya karna hai? Shopping? Talking?

K: Want to play games? She asked grinning and Angad raised his eyebrows……..

A: Sorry, not interested………! I just never was into it……..

K: Common Angad……..Just for fun…….She said rolling her eyes and he sighed and agreed……..

A: Thik hai…….Kaho kya khelna hai……..?

Kripa grinned and took her Iphone out and then opened Tic tac toe  game……..Angad rolled his eyes and Kripa chuckled………They started playing around, teasing and having fun……….! They got so immersed in games, that time flew by………

At last Kripa just gave up chuckling after a while, when she couldn't beat him at all……..! They played other games and Kripa wasn't surprised to see him win in most of them and the ones she won, she knew, he had let her purposefully……..!

K: Aur tum keh rahe ho ki tum ne kabhi khela nahi……..She said getting up and stretching……..

A: Hey, I am telling you the truth……...He said grinning……..!

Kripa just rolled her eyes…….Chalo, kuch kha lete hain……

They walked to the near by restaurants with their bags and sat back after ordering light dinner……It was almost 10………

A: So, how is your gardening work going on…….?

K: Good……..Par jyada time nahi milta mujhe abhi…….!

A: Yeah, I can understand………He said having his food……..Mahi ka college kaise chal raha hai……? And not to mention Shabd…..?

K: Acha chal raha hai…….Bahot busy rehte hain donon……..

A: Hey dadi kaisi hai? Mili thi unhe? He asked smiling and Kripa frowned……

K: Tumne unse kab baat ki Angad…….Angad shrugged……..

A: 3-4 months back I suppose…….Kripa looked at him wide eyed……..

K: Aur uncle aunty se? She asked frowning…….

A: At that time only Kripa…….I was busy, even my Sundays are busy aur mama papa bhi to unke kaam mein busy hote hain……! He said shrugging…….

Kripa just rolled her eyes…….How can you live without talking to them for so long…….?

A: Common Kripa……..It's not like I don't want to…..But our timings just did not fit………Mein free rehta tha, tab woh busy rehte hain, aur jab woh free hote hain, to mein busy hota hun…….!

K: Apnon ke liye time nikala jata hai……Even if you are busy……..! She said making faces, while Angad just remained silent…….! Sorry, I know you don't like people telling you what you should do, I guess I crossed my limits, she said making faces, but still frowning and Angad chuckled.……!

A: That did not stop you from taunting me everytime I was wrong…….! So, don't start formalities again…….! Kripa chuckled……..

K: Right………So, aab wapas kab aa rahe ho?

A: Not sure……..May be in a year or so………But then, I want to expand in Europe after that……..Agar isme successful hua, then I will get partnership……..! Then I want to expand further and take the company to new heights, or better yet start something new as well…….! Plans to bahot hai……! But lets see…….

Kripa smiled looking at him…….

K: You are good in your field I suppose…….Bhaiya kafi tareef karte hain tumhari……..!

A: Good to know that…….He said with mischief……..But this is just the beginning………I have very high targets set for myself and I am a big dreamer I suppose…….! Bachpan se aaj tak, bas yahi sapna dekhta aa raha hun……..Kripa smiled eating…..

K: Best of luck……..She said grinning and Angad smiled raising his drink……..!

They finished their dinner soon and then sat down talking about past 6 months and what all they did……..! Soon Kripa fell asleep again aournd night 2 and so did Angad………! They were woken up by the flight attandants, who said that their flights were ready to board…….Soon they were on their way to Richmond…….Kripa called before switching off the phone to her parents and told them about her coming and said not to come on the airport as a friend was giving her lift……..Angad just grinned at her, thanking her for keeping his visit a surprise……….

Sure enough, everyone was surprised as well as happy in Khanna house……..Kripa thanked Angad, as he left her near her door and waved off……….

Couple of days later, Mahi grinned at Kripa with mis-chief………

M: Kripa, wahan dekh, tera ashik aa raha hai……….She said looking out in the back yard………

K: Mahi……….! Kuch bhi bak bak karti rehti hai……..Papa ke hath jhute marvana chahti hai kya mujhe…….She said rolling her eyes…….They were wearing similar outfits and Mahi grinned………

M: Tu ruk yahan jara……….Mujhe jara dekhna hai, ki if he really can make out the difference between you and me.……Josh badi tareef karta hai………!

K: Common Mahi……..It is not as if he even stays here……..! So, what if he can't make it…….!

M: Are Kripa, kabhi to majak karne de…….! Tu ruk………Aur tujhe meri kasam………Jab tak mein na kahun, tu bahar nahi ayegi……..! She said rolling her eyes and going out, leaving a frowning Kripa back……..Mahi straightened her duppata, like Kripa would with a nice smile and got down, by the time Angad came near……….Hi Angad……Kaise ho……..?

A: Thik hun…….You? So, what's going on………?

M: Bas kuch nahi, khana bana rahi thi………! She said smiling……

A: How is gardening work going on? He asked with eyebrows up……..

M: Thik chal raha hai……..Par aaj kal jyada time nahi milta……….

A: I can understand……….He said smiling………Waise abhi bhi tum hi karti ho ki, kisi aur ko contract de diya hai………

M: No way……..I like to do my work my self………..

A: Really?

M: Kyun……..? Achanak aise kyun puch rahe ho…….? Tum to jante ho mujhe, ye sara kaam apne hathon se kiya hai.………

A: Tumhe janta hun, issiliye puch raha tha Miss. Mahi……….He said grinning and then chuckling, looking at Mahi's frown………

M: How did you know? She ASKED angrily……….

A: It's a secret……Can't tell you……..! But you will never be able to fool me………He said laughing…….Mahi made faces and walked in angrily while he followed………

K: Pakdi gayi? She asked and Mahi rolled her eyes……….

A: Mahi, just forget it………You can never fool me……! He said grinning and chuckling with Kripa………

K: Par ye to mujhe bhi janana hai Angad, ki tum hume kaise pehchan lete ho………Mom bhi kabhi kabhi jaldi jaldi mein confuse ho jati hain………

A: Don't know……….I just do……..He said smiling at her and she looked down shyly……….

M: Whatever……..Aab tum donon batein karo………Mujhe jana hai college………

K: Mahi, aaj public holiday hai…….!

M: College library khula hai sis………! She said……..And then went up to change……….

A: Baki saab kahan hai………

K: Papa aur mama bahar gaye hain……..Bhaiya garage mein kuch gadi ki maintainance kar rahe hain aur bhabhi aur Sneha so rahi hai……..! She said smiling…….Angad nodded…….

A: Want to come for a walk……….Weather is nice outside……..

K: Sure……...Chalo garage se jate hain……..Bhaiya wahin hai, to bata deti hun…….She said opening the garage door……….

N: Hey Angad, tum kab aye………

A: Bas do minute pehle……..

K: Bhaiya hum walk karke ate hain…….! Mahi college ja rahi hai…….

N: Abhi?  Kripa shrugged……..Nishant just shook his head……..Angad badmein ana, chai pikar jana…….We can catch up on things……….

A: Sure………He said smiling and left with Kripa……….

They walked for an hour or so, talking about what was going on their life, etc……….They reached home later and everyone was down………Angad had some snacks and tea with them and finally bid bye………

They met for next 10-15 days, until Angad had to leave again and Kripa was once again lost in her thoughts about Angad……..

Edited by vamita - 12 years ago
I am speechles.I have only one word to describe Awesome .
Thanka for long update.Happt to see i am the first one to reply.