Posted: 12 years ago
loved it. tammy so cute & adorable.
loved it dear it was beautiiifuuulll tnx 4 da updatedear
Amazingg..:)⭐️
cntnue sooonnn !!
Loved it, awesome. Continue soon.Want to see maan knowing that tammy is his daughter.
love it thanx for update
continue soon
and we need epilogue also with that

...😛

4 PMing me...😃

u done just ...👏👏👏

keep it updear...👍🏼

updates r ...⭐️⭐️

... 😃

just...😃

really   ...😉

lots of  ...4 u dear...

lov,❤️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😡

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...😲😕.

Originally posted by namita25

Awww Balle Balle moi first...
pehle toh ye bataayeeein madam why this cliffhanger ending...
hmmm seems like Maan has come to know tammy is his daughter...after all he is quite observant...😆

hahaha u know i like cliff hanging
it would be really interesting to see the congrontation scene...
waise I just love this kiddooo ...she is tooo much...by God aajkal ke bachche......she caught her mom drooling over Maan...and told her that she wouldn't mind Maan as her dad...😆
there are lots more to catch😆
loved the way she got angry coz everyone forgot her birthday...😡after all she is MSK's daughter naa...n geet bhi naa...bekaar mein bachchi ko dara diya...

waiting for the next part...

Love
Namita

thanks dear...

sorry for mistakes,, didn't get the time for recheck or editing...

Naina Barse

Last part

Part 6

After the cake cutting tammy feed the 1st bite to geet,, and then maan smudging his face a little,, geet pinky giggle to see him like that,, maan was taking the tissue from the table when he saw the candle of 6' something click his mind'. He looked  at geet with full of question filled eyes' that geet scared to death'..

After the cake cutting tammy was feeling sleepy,, so she went for her room where pinky have to bid good bye for her home as well,, and now maan and geet are there,, maan was looking outside of the window when geet came with his coffee'. His silence is killing geet,, she gave the mug to him and he took it with a piercing look' geet tried to walked away but maan held her hand'

Maan: u need to answer me geet' her heart sank,, did he miss understood her,,, did he doubting her character, or he recognized the truth,, so many question with a throbbing mind geet turn to see him'

Geet: what r u talking about,, he was mad at her to hear that,, he just jerk her to him,, and she landed thud on his chest' 

Maan: do u think I m in mood of joking??? Its time for some truth geet' tell me what r u hiding..

Geet: maan leave me,, maan he held her waist tightly,, maan I m not hiding anything, u just go now, its,,

Maan: damn geet, just tell me the truth,, she looked at him with tears'

Geet: what truth maan,, there is no truth'

Maan: tamanna's truth,, tell me how can she be be 6 yrs old? She looked at him with pain,, did he pointing at her character? Like he sense her confusion'. Geet u had left me 6 yrs 8 months before then how can be tammy be 6 yrs,, is she,, is she my child? He said ever so huskily,, and she closed her eyes giving the hot water to pour like the time she left him,, like the time when tammy born and he was not her side,, she have been hiding this tears for so long,, but to hear those words she doesn't want to suppress her grief anymore'.  He rest his forehead on her,,, tell she is my child,, my tamanna' tell me na geet,, please'

Geet: yes' she is ur tamanna' he hugged her like never before'. Like there is no tomorrow,, like if he doesn't hold her now he will lost her once again' she cried holding him,, cried like never before' 

Maan: kyun chupaya geet,, why didn't tell me,, why u left me geet.. why? Geet just sobbed in his embrace,, seems like eternity has played with emotion that no one want to regret the tears,, as maan's eyes shed their heart out,, that he has been hiding since so long'  they held each other for long,,, maan  broke the hug and cupped her face'. Pre-mature delivery? She nodded' u have suffered alone geet,, why? Why u did left me? Couldn't u wait for a little? Why u did u walk away from my life geet? Don't u know I m nothing without u, don't u know when u were not there I felt I m lifeless,, it was just my body that there, but my soul has aparted the moment u stepped out from my life' geet looked at his painful eyes, he has not said a word against her character or anything, did he trust her so much?

Geet: I  m sorry' I,, I words didn't came out of her mouth..

Maan: I know I m at fault,, I didn't made u feel that I loved u,, they very time I saw u the 1st time,, the very time u held my hand for the 1st time,, when I saw ur scared eyes I fell in love with u' but I was a fool that can't saw love in that scared eyes.. and when I found love u just left me with a unsaid pain that cause of me only' geet looked at his painful eyes,, that has guilt and love.. why u left me geet? Why? Ek baar mouka to diya hota, u just gone leaving me in remorse'

Geet: maan'

Maan: janta hu maine bohot galti kit hi,, u have the right to punish me,, I would accept anything but the punishment u gave was tormenting,, and broke me last' tumhe pata bhi hain maine itne saal kaise jeer aha tha,, I was counting every moment geet.. yes u punished me in right way, that was ment for, I didn't understand u and when I did, u were gone,, these year I was craving for ur one glimpse and that was the right punishment for me' but,, my daughter.. what have she done,, why u suffered so much geet? U were alone in every phase, and i'..

Geet: how did u know I was alone?

Maan: I went to HP for u,, but they said u are not with him, they disowned u,, I don't what happen then,, I had searched u madly, but I think I had not enough'.

Geet: I thought u might regret the night, and u loved avantika.. he held her hand angrily'  

Maan: how could u think like that geet? I can never regret that, I never loved her, it was my childish act,, I just declare that we are a couple but we never were' That was the best night of my life,, do u know I couldn't sleep peacefully after that night as u were not there in my arms'. i was fool that I didn't knew my emotion, but u were not..

Geet: I suppose I was'. They hugged each other tightly holding the new found happiness of togetherness'

Maan: geet where were u? and why u left me the very morning?

Geet: maan it was planned,, I had applied in UK for my higher study,, from the time u walked away from my life, she said meekly,, maan felt a sharp pain in his heart' I couldn't saw u with avantika,, it was burning me, ur ignorance,, ur attitude, I was weak maan,, and then I got the scholarship there,, principle was kind for me,, he was my father's friend,, he was the one who applied there behalf of me' I was going to the next month' but after the night it was difficult for me to see u like before,, I thought u were drunk and that will be only a weak moment for u, anyway I was going hp the next day so I went off before u can wake up.. but when I reached hp I saw everyone was busy in arrangements' when I enquired, they said they have fixed my marriage,, maan looked at her shocked, his grip on her entangle finger grew tighter' they were sitting in the couch cuddling together' I tried to protest but they said if I want to go London I have to marry the guy selected by them, he will take me after marriage as he himself settle there' somehow I got ready for that, I know I can never be happy without u but at least my family has the right to be happy,, but fate played again,, and I became pregnant,, it was 3 weeks when I felt dizzy and fainted' the doctor said everything infront of everyone,, they broke the marriage declaring I m characterless girl.. and then my family wanted to abort my child,, maan's world was spinning,,, how much his angels has suffered' but how can I let them snatch the last thing of ur resemblance,, it was the reason for my life' and they disown me,, I went for London and meera was there,, our principle's daughter and my best friend'she was a famous model.. She helped me to get a job there,, it was a job for assisting the photographer,, his name was Josh' he was a nice man,, he helped me to learned the basics,, he knew everything about my pregnancy,, everyone was supporting me unlike my family' and I gave birth of tamanna,, she was a pre-mature baby,,  and with utmost difficulty she survived in this world,, but there was some problem with her talk,, she stammers for a long time,, but with therapy and with some psychologist we overcome that, still when she feels sad or feared, she stutters'

Josh was ill once and he gave me the opportunity to shoot a calendar, it was huge,, I was nervous and I tried to say no but he gave me confidence and I took it.. and then it was my destiny to be a photographer,, I loved it and I made myself in this world as Geet' I never went back to hp neither they did' I had worked for dev but I didn't knew him as ur brother,, then he told me to come here,, and fate bring me here..

Maan: for me' u has been suffering a lot' I m sorry,, ye sab meri wajah se,,

Geet: no maan, it was my weakness that I didn't wanted to confront u once,, if I did then mybe ye sab nahi hota' 

Maan: my baby,, she was alone and I,, I didn't even knew about her'. geet looks at him guilty'.

Naina ne jagiya raati var mohe sajan

Soviya hain aanki mor,

Kaise kohe tohe sajan

Sath chuta tha laga dukho se nata juda

Naino ne sath na choda

Ashko se mera daman vigoya!!

Jeeve to hum rahi the lekin

Rove mera har darpan;

Naino ne barasna chaha

Dil ko dhukha kar

Aaj paya tohe sajan

Laga jiban mila mohe,,

Intezar ne dil ko rulaya

Itna ke vul gaye haso re kaha bhagan!

Abb aur na kaha jaye

Abb aur na saha jaaye

Bas is dilko abb sambhalo

Ye dil huya tere pyar me bechain'

Abb na kahenge ye akhiya

Ye kismet Ye duniya

K Naina mor tarse,

Dil to abb tarse ye sunneko

Naina abb kabhi na Barse'.

Sometime words don't needed for any emotion to express but sometime one word can express thousands emotion'

Next day geet open her eyes and saw the most beautiful sight ever,, tamanna was hugging her dad,, and his face shows how much peace he is in'.  she remember the morning when she disappear 2 drop of tear escaped from her eyes, that day it was in sorrow but now in happiness' she regain last ni8,, when they walked in tammy's room,, maan's eyes were showing how much he missed them' he hugged tammy,, and cried..

Maan: geet can I sleep here? I want to hold my angel in my arms' geet noded' and then cupped his face

geet: she is urs maan'. I m sorry that I have kept her away but I can't anymore'

The whole night maan caresses tammy's face.. and kissed her cheeks and forehead numerous time' atlast he dozed off to sleep holding her,, both the father daughter slept the night peacefully'

Maan opens his eyes and looks around to find geet, but there was no geet,, fear engulf him and he instantly look for tammy,, and got relief to see her cuddling next to him' he kissed her forehead and went for geet' his doesn't wanted to leave her sight for once now' and the sight just took her heart,, geet was making breakfast' her hair was wet and over her one shoulder,, she was wearing a red suits, and her dupatta was tied on one shoulder to her one side of waist' silently maan went and stood behind her' she sensed his presence and stopped at her track' he came close to her ear'

Maan: good mrng' his tone was low, and breath fans on her bare shoulder' her breath became heavy,, and he goes down further, nuzzling close to her neck'. I thought I'll lose u again,, she can saw the insecurities.. she rest her head backward, giving him full access of her neck' he kissed her flesh softly' maan inhale the aroma of her body,, and fresh scent of her shampoo' his hand goes around her tummy,, they were standing in the dining room, his finger was making pattern over her cloths' I don't want to lose u again, he said huskily' don't u ever leave me,,, he nibble the earlobe sending chill to her spine' I won't be able to survive geet'.  Geet twist and hugged him,, maan hugged her tight'.

Geet: maan I will not'

Maan: I love u geet,, geet tears fell from her closed eyes' the words she wanted to hear for so long'. When they were in relation they never said those words' they never needed the words' but when she is hearing it from his mouth she was feeling her life has completed at last' maan crushed her petite body in his arms' I really do,, don't leave me ever geet'.

Geet: maan,  but she felt his lips on her neck giving series of kisses,, he pulls her from the hug and kissed her cheek, then nose,, forehead, eyes, and then came to her lips' she closed her eyes and he take It as her approval,, he kissed her lips ever so lightly,, like she is a feather' he held her waist and pulls her closer,, nibbling the lower lips,,, she didn't waist any time to parted her lips' he sucks her mouth in urgency' she held his neck, pulling him by his hair' both were lost in the kiss'. He enters her mouth and she rolled her tongue playing with his,, they explode each other in a passionate kiss,, that was showing their longing for each other'they were so lost in each other that they forgot where they are' a giggle broke their passionate time,,, geet's face felt flush to see tammy with a a wide smile' maan looks here and there and tammy started laughing,,, maan gave her a threatening look,, geet didn't dare to look at her,, she was so embarrassed'  

Tammy: sorry, I disturbed u'. maan looks at her with a look u-r-gone-now,, and she shows him her tongue,, maan started chasing tammy and she was running in speed,, geet smile to see them like that,,, maan caught her and lift her in one arm,, tickling her,, they fell on the couch laughing'. Geet was happy to see them like that,, how many time she had hallucinated this in past,, she always wanted her family like this but fate didn't let her,, now she has a complete family,, they did the breakfast together,, most of the time maan and tammy was teasing geet'

It was evening when geet entered tammy's room,, maan and tammy was together the whole day,, they were playing laughing teasing geet,, they did everything that they missed in these years'

Geet: maan u didn't even attend the meetings, kab tak aise chalega,, she is enough spoilt'

Maan: but I want to spoil her more,, geet I didn't get these year with her, let me enjoy one day atleast with my daughter.. geet sense the pain in him, tammy jump to here that'

Tammay: dad'. Maan who was looking at geet just looked at her with so much affection'

Maan: come again..

Tammy: dad, she said in a meek voice,, maan cupped her face and kissed all over' tammy nuzzle close to his neck,, u are my dad'. It was a statement'

Maan: yes I m ur dad' I m tammy,, he kissed her chubby cheeks.. geet looks away to hide her tears'

After all emotional talk tammy asked him she wanted to meet his family,,maaneet looked at each other in confusion and then tammy wink maan'

Tammy: don't u want blessing from elder before getting married' geet rolled her eyes,, but maan looked at her thoughtfully'

They are now KM,, geet was blown away to see the beauty of the mansion' somewhere she was scared to think about his dadima's reaction.. which elder will like to know that her grandson has a daughter and that too without marriage' what will she think about her' but all her worries flew away the moment maan press her hand and entangle her fingers in his...

Maan was lifting tammy on his one hand and other tightly holding geet's hand,, he was expecting a questing eyes of daadi but she came with a smile and an arti thal,, maaneet was amused to her gesture' dadima did the arti and then welcome them with a sweet smile,, dev hugged maan,, and then came meera with a smile and hugged geet' geet was really happy to see her but lots of question was going round n round in her head'. 

Tammy just jump on dev's arm,, who gave her a high five'

Tammy & Dev: mission maaneet complete'.

Daadima and meera smiled and maaneet was just shocked to see that,, maan gave dev a stern look to which he smiled widely'

Maan: what is going on?

Geet: meera tum yaha kaise?

Maan: and tammy what mission u were taking about?

geet: meera how did u know dev?

Dev: hold on guys'. Itne sare question..

Meera: gosh yaar,, I have just came yesterday,,, lemme breath openly 1st,, but maaneet gave them one look that enough to shut them'

Dev: ok,, here we go' geet u remember the day tammy came to office,, the last time,, she wa squite sad,,

Geet: yeah and u took her to lighten up her mood..

Dev: yup,, she was sad because of u,, geet looked at tammy with confusion written on face' geet she saw ur and bro's photo, that u were hugging and crying in ur room'. Geet lowered her gaze and maan looked at her painfully,, it was his fault that he the Maan singh Khurana couldn't found his family early'

Meera: she was quite upset and then she told everything to dev, who was shocked to see maan's photo,, he knew about u but not in face'

Dev: bhai used to talk with the moon,, and whenever I ask him why he always talks with moon he said he saw ur face in that, infact u are more bright than moon,, I have been seeing him quite a time, he was depress,, he became so hard after ur departure,, I knew about u guys,, bro had told me earlier, but we couldn't meet then,, and when I met u in London I didn't knew u were the same geet, bro was deeply in love'. Geet looked at him guiltily,, and when I saw ur pix with him I got to know whole truth,, and then tammy called meera,, and we knew rest of story,, that u were quite depress too' so we made the plan to bring u here in india'

Tammy: that airport incident was also our plan'

Dev: u were coming from USA that very day,, and fortunately tammy saw u,, she bump into u, an dthen u guys met'.

Meera: we thought u guys might talk the very 1st day but nope,, our plan doesn't work there and then u met the same day in office that was ofcourse with aadi's effort'.

Dev: I have called him specially,, how can he refuse to help us'

Tammy: rest of the story u knew,,, we didn't have to do anything then'..

It takes a lot time to register their word'. Where maaneet were frowning tammy meera and dev were grinning'

Maaneet: dadima aap,,,,

Dadima: I knew everything,, the day geet landed here dev had told me everything on call'

After some manofoying an dglaring from maaneet they finally smiled at their plan,, an dthe way they have executive it'

Meera: geet u were such a emotional fool'. If u had faced maan the morning, ye sab kabhi hota hi nahi, ye judai kabhi tum logo k bich aati hi nahi' (u never got separated if u discuss all the thing on that morning)

Geet looked at her with tears: I know meera I was wrong

Maan: no meera she was not wrong, our destiny was playing with us, we both loved each other but we both didn't knew that pyar sirf mehsoos hi nahi kiya jata, kabhi kabhi usse jatana bhi padhta hain' sometime words need to express,, love is not only for feels, it should be showing with gesture that we both failed'

Dev: if u said those words 6yrs before then u don't have to suffer this much, u both have shed so much'

Geet: sayad ye hi kismet ko manjur tha,, sayad ye naina barasna chahte the, (maybe our eyes wanted to shed)

Maan: not now geet, I would never let u say that,, abb naina kabhi nahi barsenge'

The day u came and made me feel myself

The day we loved and surrender each other

The day our love blossom

The day I can never forget

The day we parted

The day of the end of myself'

It was our mistake,

It was our immaturity,

We had been bearing so long..

The loneliness I felt

The loneliness u bear

It was our fault we never recognize of our love;

Love was in distinguish

Love was in sorrow

Love was in grief and pain

Love is in our angel'.

We met again after so many yearn..

We met after so many griefs!!

Just to meet like never before..

We have met with life

We are together after so much sorrow

Never to leave again'.

Thanks for being in this journey guys,, I loved the story and with ur suppot we reach here,, special thanks to Soumya who actually insisted me to write a OS and here we go with 6 parts an OS'. I hope u loved this journey and tamanna aka tammy'. I know if u guys miss this OS that will be only for tammy, don't worry I'll bring tammy in another ff or ss some other time'

I'll write the epilogue but after some days'.

pm later...

Edited by tich.1990mg - 12 years ago

wow!!!👏👏👏

awesome os dear...😛

loved it so much...😳