SM UPDATE JAN 9-JAN13 updates in pg 1 & discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hmm, judging by what Meenu's father said...it looks like the engagement is going to go forward. However, it seems like the 100 pounds of gold will become a bone of contention between Saro and Meens...even if her father is willing, would Meens be okay with this? I doubt it.😕 Like Saro's dad said, Meen's is going to "kaary thupu'fy" at this rate. What is Saro doing? If he can't stick up for Meens now, how will he stick up for her after their marriage...knowing full well that Meens will have to spend long periods of time with his mom/sister?

Friends, what do you think?  Edited by autumnsconcerto - 12 years ago
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

Hmm, judging by what Meenu's father said...it looks like the engagement is going to go forward. However, it seems like the 100 pounds of gold will become a bone of contention between Saro and Meens...even if her father is willing, would Meens be okay with this? I doubt it.😕 Like Saro's dad said, Meen's is going to "kaary thupu'fy" at this rate. What is Saro doing? If he can't stick up for Meens now, how will he stick up for her after their marriage...knowing full well that Meens will have to spend long periods of time with his mom/sister?

Friends, what do you think? 

Autumn, u r exactly right.. Both males are keeping quiet inspite of knowing Sharada's intention which is stopping this marriage..😡 This unkind lady doesn't deserve Meenu as her d-i-l..😡 Meenu is precious and priceless.. and Meenu will for sure object against 100 sovereigns..😕 Does a love cost so much? Anticipating saro's action and not tears.. 😕😕
😕
Thanks sneha for the update! ðŸ˜ƒ
Finally engagement is over but with regards to Saro and Meens, we are back to square one.
Meenakshi is upset, Saravannan is upsets, both fathers are upset...an engagement is supposed to be happy.

Thanks for the wonderful update!