How Did Minaxi come to knowof Bhabo's arrest?

Posted: 12 years ago
From the day Bhabho went to jail and came out , how did Minaxi and her mum come to know about Bhabho's arrest? Everyone was busy at the police station with Sandhya running to the lawyer for the bail and then to the magistrate.

I just wondered how Minaxi come to know of the arrest? Why everyone is overlooking this issue? Who rang Minaxi and informed her?
If I have missed pls do inform me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vikram suspects Meenakshi's hand in this and makes a call to her mother's house. He starts shouting at her for getting Bhabho arrested. Meenakshi pretends to be totally unaware of this incident. She later comes to the PS and cries in front of the police that she was never troubled by her MIL, but police refuses to accept her hearing. Only when the Magistrate calls the PS, Bhabho gets released. But everyone thinks its Meenakshi who got Bhabho out.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: redruby

Vikram suspects Meenakshi's hand in this and makes a call to her mother's house. He starts shouting at her for getting Bhabho arrested. Meenakshi pretends to be totally unaware of this incident. She later comes to the PS and cries in front of the police that she was never troubled by her MIL, but police refuses to accept her hearing. Only when the Magistrate calls the PS, Bhabho gets released. But everyone thinks its Meenakshi who got Bhabho out.

Just to add to the above post as I don't know how much you missed….

Meenakshi had seen Sandhya at the market when she went there to meet Vikram after she was kicked out of the house for setting fire to the godown  (she set the fire so that they {Vikram & Meenakshi} would not have to help with the household expenses as they were pretending that all their stock for their clothing store had burned there and they owe all the people they have purchases the stock from as well as owe $$ to someone who had just recently placed a large order and had paid up front).  Anyway I digress, she sees Sandhya and decides to follow her as she wants to know what she is up to.  She sees Sandhya going into a internet/computer caf and see Sandhya doing a video chat with her SIL and is first of all surprised to see that Sandhya can obviously work the computer but secondly because she over hears Sandhya telling her SIL that she has passed her exams.  Meenakshi is shocked to learn that Sandhya is actually went to college and not just completed grade 7 as everyone believed and since Meenakshi wants to get back at Sandhya (she believes that Sandhya is the reason she got kicked out since Sandhya is the one that found out that she had set fire to the house on purpose and then she tried to get Sandhya to cover for her and not tell anyone – yet Babho overheard her saying all that to Sandhya anyway and hence got kicked out of the house).

Meenakshi goes home and tells her mom about Sandhya being educated and tells her she is going to expose her in front of everyone but her mom says that don't do that as most likely no one is going to believe her anyway after what she has done.  They come up with a plan (I believe it was her mothers plan but she went along with it anyway) to have Meenakshi's younger sister (who is currently still studying in school) make a call to the police and file a report against Babho but from an outside phone so that it cannot be traced back to them. 

So when Vikram calls her when the police show up and arrest Babho she denies making the complaint and shows up at the police station with her mom.  She says to the police officer that her MIL did not do physically abuse her nor throw her out of the house and that she did not make the complaint.   She also asks the officer if he could tell them who filed the complaint and he says that it was a female that spoke English and seemed quite educated as she seemed to know quite a bit about the law.  Then Meenakshi  asked to have Babho released as the officer can that she is totally fine.   The officer just starts to refuse this request stating that rules have to be followed after an official report is filed and then the phone rings and he says that Babho can go.

The person on the phone was the magistrate who after seeing Sandhya calls to have Babho released (apparently the person who filed the complaint had put in that Meenakshi was in the hospital yet the name of the hospital did not exist so Babho was released because the report was no longer valid).