Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The reason for putting up a post like this was that too often we take people and life for granted...It's so easy to pick flaws and make a mountain out of a molehill.Very often to reflect on the good things and say a simple THANKS is difficult...we keep on  procastinating. Sometimes life and circumstances  don't give us second chances.Appreciation is the elixir which breathes new life to the ones staggering with work load. My New Year's one resolution was to complement the people in my life...So decided to say a simple thanks from the bottom of my heart to them and all my wonderful friends in this forum. 
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well I'm new to the forum, but I know that both Radha and Meli are soo sweet, hardworking and kind. So 🤗 to both of you!
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@krithika watched your VM.. Love it.. 😳 superb dear...

@harita like ur story.. Had a big smile on my face while reading it. It's beautiful dear 😃 but Neega just miss pani irukariga 'most wanted word aa' ''Mr'' part a kanam MR.Zahir da name la harita 🤣 🤣 romba sogama iraka.. 😆
verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee10

@krithika watched your VM.. Love it.. 😳 superb dear...

@harita like ur story.. Had a big smile on my face while reading it. It's beautiful dear 😃 but Neega just miss pani irukariga 'most wanted word aa' ''Mr'' part a kanam MR.Zahir da name la harita 🤣  romba sogama iraka.. 😆

oh naan maranthutean ... ellarum ketukonga avar peyar Mr.Zahir!!! 🤣

@Zee - Ok va...
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

The reason for putting up a post like this was that too often we take people and life for granted...It's so easy to pick flaws and make a mountain out of a molehill.Very often to reflect on the good things and say a simple THANKS is difficult...we keep on  procastinating. Sometimes life and circumstances  don't give us second chances.Appreciation is the elixir which breathes new life to the ones staggering with work load. My New Year's one resolution was to complement the people in my life...So decided to say a simple thanks from the bottom of my heart to them and all my wonderful friends in this forum. 

Thanks Avi for explaining and assuaging my indignation... Agree lock stock and barrel that its always easy to discount people and treat them with apathy or take them for granted. A few words of thanks or appreciation of another's efforts goes a long way in building our character and harmonious living with others...On that note a big thanks to you for creating this thread ...👏⭐️
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Harita.. Yas..ippa Okay.. 😳 😆
Thanks daa... 🤗 🤣
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

My loving SS members 🤗,

we haven't forgotten about the threads... we will go through and reply soon.. just time has been very tight...

and I love the siggies too and will def use them too once i get them animated. love them all 🤗🤗.. and the VM by Krithi chellom is amazinggg 🤗🤗
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anu..get lost. this is invite thread. stop harassing ppl

@Radha and Aahana please ban this person. its the same girl who was harassing Liz Chechi. now she is after me.

@chechi i told this girl is a psycho