Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Fantastic thread Avi..

SS forum's life is Meli and Radha.. All others are just bees buzzing around them.. Congo on your friendship, and may GOD bless you both..
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
That's a great post πŸ‘πŸΌ
Even i don't remember how i became friends with Radha akka but since the time i know her, i know that she is a gem of a person. I love how she called me Chellam just like an older sister. Yes, she is one of the treasure i have gained from IF and she introduced me to this world called Sensational South which i was not aware of earlier. Here i made more friends and came to know Aahaana @ Meli akka and what was more happy that i was assigned as the Secret Santa for Meli akka and its really nice to see everyone happy here without any problems and bashings. I can go on and on and it will be like a 'Maha episode'. So i better stop here and keep rocking both of you πŸ‘
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
friendship scraps, images, quotes graphics for orkut, myspace

RADHA FOR YOU
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay7wkxI80oE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
AAHAANA FOR YOU
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIvGUTPe3hc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
A MAL SONG FOR BOTH OF YOU
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDzmMCDKB5A&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Radha for inviting me to SS forum and I'm so happy that I got  to meet so many special friends here  in the forum like Ratna, Mel, my sweetbro.Ravi,Lavanya,Haritha,Kritika,ZEE,Chalhov,Shalini,Nageshwari,Vithya, Usha,and Preetha. Also getting to know Ramyaks, Smiles,Vink and many
 others
Melz...we met before and u have always answered my queries..and know for sure ...you are caring, loving, enjoy a good joke and u are very responsible
Wishing u both the very best in life.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
melonie thumbnail
Beautiful thread Chechi πŸ‘

Dear Radha and Melu πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

You both have been wonderful mod and friend. Thank you for all the support and encouragement you gave us. You both made this place such a pleasure to visit. I truly appreciate all the handwork you both put to make Sensational South a wonderful place πŸ˜ƒ

__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Post πŸ˜Š Happy to be here... πŸ₯³Though am new here i cod see all de hardwork and dedication in bringin up SS...πŸ‘
Hopefully get to know more about dem...

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Avivakirk!!!

To Radha and Meli

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
*Edit*
beautiful thread Avi...πŸ‘

Radha and milz  Rahaana😳
this friendship  bright this forum.. and all of us..
SS has become a beautiful family thanks to this 2 amazing friends.. mashallah..😳 πŸ€—
i came to know about SS forum when i click rahda akka's signature siggy...😳 i flowed here to SSπŸ˜†
and here in the lovely place i met many friends.. it was different experience.. and i am enjoying it lot...
i met Melz😳 on MS.. have chat with her many time...  she is such a plesent person..πŸ˜ƒ
if i am talking about rahda akkaπŸ˜ƒ.. first i want to thank her for her worm welcome  in to SS... she is one of the sweetest person i have met in IF.. πŸ€—
may god Bless you tow.. Ameen  πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ avi πŸ‘πŸ‘ very good thought to make a post on this beautiful friends πŸ˜³ 
Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

OMG...this is so overwhelming friends😭😭...i dont know what to say...i am literally shocked and out of words...actually all the praise and claps should go to Radha...i haven't done anything😳 Ever since I stepped down as mod of this forum..Radha has done a fab jobπŸ‘πŸ‘  Wherever she is..i am there as her moral support and shadow😳 otherwise I am just a regular visitor like all of you chellangalaπŸ€—πŸ€—

so ellam pugalum ennoda aatha kku🀣 *Mels runs away before Radha arrives*😈🀣

Muah...we heart all of you❀️

Shall be back...its been such  a hectic month and both of us have been sick πŸ˜” We will get back and reply  to one and each of you individually ...muah chellamsπŸ€—

avivakirk thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stutz-

Lovely thread...!
I dont know how i happened to b on this forum at this time.. But im so happy that i saw this thread..lol

radha di.. U r really very amazing.. I dont know what u have don for SS...but im sure its been great! I knw ur dedication towards CC stuf...and truly.. Whenever we talk of hard work..ur name comes before us :D yup..thru cel..but i can surely write this *hugz*

Meli di...i dont know u much :( but i remember u helped me by telling me ratna di's likes..so that i can make somsthing fo her :D
i m sure u r an integral part of this forum :) looking forward to knowing u..!

StutzπŸ˜ƒWelcome to the forum and thanks for being the first one to respond...Both of them are amazing and all of us would also like to know you more too...Most of the time we talk in English.Have fun with us when we are all here.πŸ˜ƒ
avivakirk thumbnail

Thanks Ratna,Ravi,Kritika,Haritha,Zee and Lavanya for helping me to come up with this postπŸ€—I  couldn't have done this without u guys..
A big THANKS πŸ‘ to Stutz, Nageswari,Chalhov,Sneha, Haritha,Jake,Maris, Melonie,Vishali,Smiles,Vink, Vithya and Ravi for appreciating RAHAANA.