preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is something I want to happen in the serial ...kisi bhi tarha unhe milao   😊
Do write back

Ishu had sensed something when Preeto had stopped half way  as she mentioned Rajbeers name, she had spoken to Dhruv about it that night. The next day when Ishu went home to meet beeji and papaji, she saw them sitting tensed with a small piece of paper in their hand ,when she reads the letter she realised that what Preeto had told her and RB had told Dhruv was all because they had mutually decided to stay away for the family's sake , so preeto could fullfill her duties . Beeji was worried as to how the expenses of Meeta's wedding and Bani , sonu's education would be met. As she was wondering this aloud , Dhruv comes in  , he sits next to her holds her hand and says Beeji once you get your daughters married do you stop caring and worrying for them , if not then why shud a daughter stop caring for her parents , if she can become a daughter and look after my family can a son-in- law not be a son? You have done so much for your kids now when it is their turn to do something for you , you cant stop them just because they get married. You would want preeto to be married and happily settled in life , who could keep her more happy than RB. This is something we have to make Preeto understand and this can be done only by you and papaji. Preeto reaches home just as Dhruv finishes his sentence " what is it you feel only beeji and papaji can convince me about jeejaji" before Beeji can say something  Dhruv and ishu excuse themselves from there on pretext of meeting Sonu and Bani.  After a long discussion Preeto is convinced by her parents to accept RB's proposal,  She goes up to freshen up ...

Just as she changes she sees the red dupatta in the cupboard , a smile lightens up her face , she can visualise RB when he sees her wearing it , she is so elated she starts to dance alone holding the dupatta as she takes a turn she loses her balance and is abt to fall when familiar grip holds her firmly only to pull her to himself , he holds her close to himself and wispers in her ears " aaj mera intezaar khatam hua"... she wants to break off from his grip , wants to say "RB yeh kya kar rahe ho koi aa jayega " but he stops her by placing a soft kiss on her cheeks ... "I am so happy today Preeto u have given me what I have always waited for "...she moves away gets a hold on her heart which is beating so fast with the touch of RB and says " pehle beeji aur papaji se baath to karo darpok budhu" "kaun mein darpok " retorts RB ... "tum ruko mein abhi unse baath kartha hun "... as he is abt to leave the room she holds his arm and says , unhe sab kuch patha hai , aur woh maan bhi gaye hai... she tells him abt the letter she had written.

He tells her if she wishes to wait till her responsibilities are fulfilled he is willing to do so , but she says " no, i want to be with you, my heart  longs to be with you"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haye Preeti yaar teri muh mein Ghee shakkar and whatever you like...

Nice OS... Kaash CV's tumhari ye post pade aur hum sab ki dil kuch kar de..

Superb post dear ..Great work...Keep them coming...Show nahi tho sahi kahi pe tho inko milthe dekhke kushi ho rahi hai 
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haaye Haaye u have written the way we all are expecting or hoping to happen in the show...😍
Superbbb Preeti...👏
keep writinggg sweet OS/SS/FF...😃
Angleicq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes please keep on writing like this 👏. I am can't see Rb get hurt again.
madhubansen thumbnail
Bobby1810 thumbnail
Excellent OS Preeti.  Let us hope cvs get some inspiration from you.
preeti.r thumbnail
Thanks for the kind words everyone  :)
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bravo you have a good imagination ,hope that the story goes in this way .Thanks
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gr8 job Preeti. Ab sab mil kar dua karen ki hamaar emotional atyaachaar khatam ho.😆