OS {MG}:A Kiss To Remember...! part 3 (pg16) 9/9

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey all you beautiful people outside, hope you still remember me well, I started writing this month ago and I so much wanted to post this on new years but I guess my nose didn't like the idea and my nose ring broke making it all bleed it was really painful and due to pain n can't see so couldn't complete it and when it got completed my lappy left me😭 still in emergency pray for him😭 so now here it is that too through my broz pc not at home U c me sneaked inπŸ˜›, I better cut it off here as the OS is already very longπŸ˜†

Disclaimer: MAANEET part got really short but still I hope u enjoy it, the more I tried it to be short it got longer so before blaming me read it at your own riskπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ but do read it.

Note: I know my notes are just not ending so SORRY for the inconvenience, but this is for my princess(jyo) note as well as the OS, in my last OS she said she will never read any of mine as I made her cry, so this goes specially for her, I actually wrote this for her may be through this I won't make her that happy but at least will repent those diamond worth tears my princess shed. SO THIS IS FOR U PRINCESS...❀️

Okie I guess u can read nowπŸ˜‰

It was a usual new years eve, everyone running from one place to another, decorating the huge atrium for the grand party thrown by the dean of the university. Everyone was super excited, as the last year as the last year all their attempts for the party came back as tantrums. Finally this year they managed to convince him as this was their last year. The preparations were at their peak when an intern sitting at the corner holding onto the locket watching outside the the window, lost in her own dreamland oblivious to her surroundings, until she was disturbed with a scream from her mate ansah "GEET tu kya kar rahi hai yahan akele bethe humaar hath bata degi tou tera kya jayega." She said nothing much just shook her head an involuntary attempts to brush all those thoughts and smiled at her. "Tujhe yaad dila doon mein abhi kuch der pehli hi yahan aake bethi hoon SARA kaam khatam karke" emphasizing more on sara. Ansah giggled and just tagged her "Arre u know na without U all get so upside down." Just then she felt a tug on her other hand rather it was meant to drag her to the other side "Geet you just come with me leave her she has just nothing to do but just blabbering", ansah frowned and threw whatever that came in her hand range which surely came into hands of her savior non other than NpπŸ˜›(I couldn't miss that bit after reading the OS😍) That deewana couldn't let anything just touch His Sweetheart, she blushed and left with geet to discuss some important things.
Later on the tried quickly wrapping up all the work, checking one last time if everything was done, they checked twice to be doubly sure after all it was a matter fo prestige. As all the other colleges were invited at the party, they simply couldn't let their college name down. There was a terrace after a long way walking through corridor at the right back side of the college, beautiful sight of dim moon light showering flower making them further bright along with it illuminating the terrace making it perfect for them to spend some worth joyous moments. After finishing their work they all planned to meet at the terrace before the party starts and spend some utile remaining hours of this year just being with each other. Geet was already standing there enduring the beautiful sight, when love birds hand in hand aashu n Np walked in giggling making her aware of their presence. "OH! So finally someone is here hun!!" crossing her hand over her chest sternly demanding for an answer before they could speak something in their defense, Jyoti came running embraced her and started singing "Tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye JAAANNN hatheli per le aye re...!!!" definitely sung in a most pathetic way and emphasizing more on jaan when geet just turned and playfully hit her "Ouchhh! its hurts geet". "Han tou like a fool I'm standing here since half an hour." Just then ansah entered"Arre tou sirf adha hi ghanta na konsa humne tujhe ek janam se khada kiya hua hai??" Along with her rahul and sid entered" Chalo chalo jaldi se sab settle down and start this quickly"with sheer enthusiasm.
He placed the drinks and took the empty bottle out and placed in between the circle they formed. They all were friends since they joined this medical college and this was their last year probably as they got the offers for the internship from various places, so they really wanted to cherish and make them as memorable moments. "So who will start?"jyoti asked, "Ofcourse me"saying this ansah took the bottle firmly and forcefully made it troll. As it finally stopped the head was towards sid and tail towards aashu."Ummm...So truth or dare??? bolo bolo aaj aya hai chuha pahad ke neeche" Out of frustration ansah said"Chuha nahi duffer its oontt". Just then the majnu Np spoke"Ansah, aashu ne chuha bola hai tou bas chuha!" "In ka kuch nahi ho sakta"making all the way aashu blush,"Acha now speak sid c'mon we don't have whole day for this jaldi truth or Dare?". Sid was really confused not that he was scared but yes aashu was the definitely most scary thing"Truth"with utter firmness. Aashu simply smiled and making him dreading over his decision"Okie, admit it U never considered Geet as your sister!" Just then the drink geet was sipping peacefully threw out"WHAT????? Is that a question aashu?", "Yeah, so what c'mon sid we all awaiting your answer?"Sid just smiled and wholeheartedly give in"NEVER!"Geet fumingly stood"Is this some joke?" Sid replied"No"She turned to leave when he reached for her hand and made her sit"I really never considered U as my sister but then nothing more than a friend too I guess friends are often more easy to be shared well I wouldn't share my sister with anyone, which I have to one day!", all that said he just hugged her. She remained silent understanding those hidden words, she simply let him engulf her and then abruptly broke out.
"Chalo na lets begin again"this time jyo took the bottle and twirled it around. This time it was geet not in trouble but rahul was definitely in for some trouble he could easily make out with the grin pasted on her face. Before geet could ask rahul immediately spoke"Dare" dreading what just happened few seconds ago surely he could fall into the same trap, so he thought the other way was far better safer, least he knew who he was dealing with, geet just casually said"Okie! Then speak out your feelings...oo I mean True feelings for jyo...and then ask her out for a date...Well, I guess that's it!""Bas itna hi?"rahul speak out of sheer frustration"Vese I took dare not the truth?"Just then Ansah spoke giggling"Han tou tujhe propose karne ke liye guts hi tou chahiye!"Rahul gritted his teeth and look towards geet before he could say geet said"Very true ansah! I guess U need guts for doing any daring thing, and U definitely require some for this too"saying that she just blinked her one eye and wished him all the luck. In the mean time someone was already red bowing her head down, she sat quietly at the corner. Rahul stood and walked in her direction and stood shadowing her. She shyly raised her head to meet those gazes. He was standing with a hand reaching out for her, she scared give hers in his. He supported made her stand and knelt down in front of her still holding onto her hand."
Before I met you, I never realized how empty my life was.I really don't have any words to express this, I really don't know how people do this all I could say is just  Will you make me the happiest man alive?"anticipating for the answer he bowed his head down. When he heard"Yes"He could feel the cheerfulness around, without meeting the gaze he stood and embraced her. Ansah immediately stood and whistled, and rest clapped hugging and congratulating them. Soon, they settled down jyo with rahul, aashu with NP and bechara sid stuck between in geet and ansah.
Before they could start again, as aashu approached the bottle, geet said"I think rest of the task is still remaining" being adamant as they all knew, rahul pleaded "Kuch hum mein ab personal bhi rehne de" still sternly she made cleared"U better take her otherwise U know even she can't help U in sparing from me" He knew it how true she was in her every word jyoti was really very dear to her may be she was always so close to her, or may be she was with her ever since she knew anything in this world. She was geets best and childhood friend even when they stayed in hostel during their high school. They both knew each other just perfectly but still there were few things simply hidden. This time it was aashu's turn she took the bottle and slightly turned a few circles and it was stuck between jyo n aashu and pointed towards geet, so the dupe was sure to be geet but who will be the yobbo was yet to be decide. Aashu happily give in to jyoti, both smiled delightfully. Jyoti turned and raised her head, geet spoke blankly"Truth" they all knew she was a simple girl being orphan she never wished for anything, nor she was darling or adventerous but yes the best trait that ran through her veins was truth, be it harsh, bitter or harder it was never difficult for her to speak it out, she could hardly remember herself when last time she took dare, yeah the first year when she was asked to do nothing but to just go jump off their building from the terrace and she literally did that broke her both the legs, since that day they didn't Dared to say anything to her in that prospect, they along with her considered truth was just best for her.
"So geet truth han" jyoti wasn't sure if this was correct to ask her now, she didn't knew will she able to speak the truth, geet somewhere knew her questions after she was a friend she could easily guess what was running through her mind, in her firm voice geet spoke"Bring it on princess" well thats what geet called her since childhood, it wasn't only that she was coming from a royal family but her softer n sweeter side, her understand n compromising trait made her one to be treated like a princess. Jyoti blankly asked" Then let me know today, let us know today, what happened that night, what is it u hiding from me all these days, who gave u this( pointing towards the locket) u hold onto in every trouble admire it whole day n night, WHO WAS HE GEET?WHO WAS HE???????? What was it that you are still not able to share with me? How that person became so important to you?I wanna know everything "
Said it all she didn't got panicked, instead relaxed further, she knew one day this will come from her and she will have to speak it out more over she will have to share one of the most beautiful and prestigious memory of her. She slowly rested her hand upon the locket, her eyelids fell slowly and gradually making her path towards the past.

*********Flashback**********

It was a odd cold night when geet heard a clock strikes again. It was way pass mid-night, she realized, she turned her head to see jyoti sleeping peacefully, she smiled. She knew her fever had broken, so she could stroll around for few moments as its been a week she's been out of this room. Taking the woolen shawl just about her shoulders, she drew the pattern across the long corridor. The windows were wide open, the cool breezes touched her every now and then, a smile would crept across her face every time she would hear those chime dangling across her path. Her wooden clogs clattered softly as she crossed the stoned path through the gardens filling the hostels ground. Her was not that warm but still she strolled slowly, comfortable in the moon drenched garden, confident as she had spent eight long years. The branches of the trees threw deep shadows over her path. The silver light came strained from the clear sky, she stopped, looked towards the sky and drank in the loneliness. She wasn't sure why she fell a little dull today was it because soon she'll be leaving this place or the fear of what awaited outside, ignoring all the thoughts she savored these beautiful moment.
Suddenly she felt the rustling of dry leaves, she looked towards the direction, nothing but creeper embracing the whole wall on her right. She narrowed her eyes to have a look at that gloomy wall, unafraid she tried moving close into that direction as the hostel was famous for its security reasons that was the sole reason of girls coming from high society resided in it. As she was nearing she heard a thud, she stopped and commenced again, without a delay a thud again, her heart did beat faster but it wasn't because of fear but anxiety, then with a thump a body toppled almost missing the abut of the nearby roof straggled at her feet.
Geet kept staring, as the vague feature beholding her attention, not for a moment she felt a need to scream for help. At first, she gaped at the body presumed it to be a gentle man the silk coat and the muffler which has fell across and the dress pant made it obvious, as if coming from some ball room. She kept gaping at the chiseled features, as the posture laying at the floor gave an easy access to his form. An advantage to his chest. flat hips, long legs, well-muscled arms and thighs, even though he landed hard on the floor but still with efficiency managed to get less bruises she was quite sure about it.
Laying he awaited doubtless a shriek, but he thought he could wait until she completely finish analyze him head to toe. Maan felt as if he has jumped into some fairy tale, it seems to be dramatic falling at the feet of some princess. Well, he assumed it to be her fault, as he was conveniently crossing the path with such an ease just then he tried looking ahead closely when she raised her head, he stared forgotten everything and completely lost his balance and now here he was at her feet. He tried locating the thing through his coat, his fingers searched and he took a sigh of relief. This was his one of the craziest victory, a wild bet, exploit tally and top most an unexpected encounter.
Keeping aside the certain questions raised head in him, by her appearance she really seem to be a big shot, but then at this hour wandering here did disturbed him. Slowly, as smoothly, as he could got onto his feet, Simply drinking in this serene beauty, white milky neck, reddish cheek though a little plump, her hair cascaded about her shoulders till her waist, few locks resting on her left cheek till her chin, the only thought if she look like this in moon light, he couldn't even imagine her in day light, he didn't dare to think in those line,"I didn't meant to frighten you." Well she wasn't , and she didn't appeared as one, but undoubtedly a princess, which amused him.
He stood straight almost towering her, to meet his gaze she raised her head to be further enlighted by moon light, making him fall into a trap of her beauty. Aah, maan though he should introduce him,"I'm Maa" before he could complete a blare of voice broke their stilled moment, breaking their trance, he immediately slid aside concealing himself from others coming on that path, although he assumed that princess could still see him, means she could easily direct them towards him. She saw a bunch of women coming to her, leaded by her warden."My child, Have you seen him?. Geet voluntarily asked"Whom?", just then another woman spoke trying to catch her breathe"Seen a man, the officer sent a warning as a madmen wanted to come here to meet that maid ana", the warden being the smartest she could easily make it he would have surely crossed this path, she asked"Did he crossed your path?", confused geet moved her head towards right although when he was at her left, pointed her finger towards the main gate"There I guess you should run faster, he shouldn't have run long enough", they all immediately ran into that direction seeking his presence, searching frantically, crossing the borders, screaming and shouting.
The silence returned, she turned towards him wrapping her shawl tightly around her, as the gentleman stepped out of darkness.'Thanks princess, well, needless to say that I am not a Madman." His manly voice, his cultured enunciation quite reassured her more than his words. She looked towards the wall, the maid ana has left the place a year ago but just returned few days ago, for her safety from her incensed relatives, it was confirmed soon her brother shall arrive to take her along with him. She glanced at him one again top to bottom"Who are you then?", his m-shaped lips moved to speak"A outsider basically a citizen who don't belong here", well she couldn't make it out as she hasn't really met any, which was clearly written all over her face prominently in her eyes, saying that he tried finding her eyes, he couldn't see the chocolate shade of it, how much he dreaded over the fact if he could coquet to have a glimpse of it. Slowly raising the hand turning its back to her cheek tracing slightly moving downward he exclaimed again"Thank You, once again Princess!"
He tensed to step away, explained himself he should, that he must, still he hesitated. Something shimmered in the gloom, he saw it was mistletoe, hung from a branch of a tree behind her, although the christmas has ended and it was going to be new year. She followed her gaze raised her head to see the same, then eventually it settled from his eyes to his lips. The inevitable invited him, as if he felt a tug so primal that he never felt before, he lowered his head, slowly gradually as much as possible, giving her all the chance to escape, or if she wished to escape but she didn't moved even a bit. Instead what amused him was she tip toed, unaware of her own act how she involuntarily gave in.
His lips touched hers, then settled in the most chaste kiss of their life. he felt her lips quiver under his, he could easily sense her innocence. He pressed his lips to her harder, fully expecting some degree of chilly resistance, fully prepared to overcome it, overwhelm it. Instead... she certainly froze, and didn't respond, there was no resistance in her either.
Nothing to overcome, to overwhelm, to sweep away.
No attempt to hold aloof, much less break away.
No ivy, haughty chill, nothing, simply nothing.

THANK YOU, was all that the kiss said or meant or what he allowed it to do so. He tilted his head but didn't had the guts to drew it back, Their gaze met and so did their breathes mingled. Her lips were soft, generous, a bit hesitant. The urge to devour was strong, but he only took what he innocently offered, and returned nothing more than that, An exchange which beholding a promise, rather promises, which he knew couldn't be possible and somewhere realized she was aware of it. For ending the kiss it took a lot of effort and left him dazed. He could easily feel her warmth around him although when he didn't even touched her. He forced himself to step back, to draw breath. He then just took a pendant out of his pants and entangled it softly around her neck.

Just then his eyes searched for a support, he saw and cling onto a tendril of it. He then took another step back looking main gates behind, meeting her gaze was last time, he saluted her"Happy New Year Princess!", and kept moving back when he heard her"Go that way", Blood rushing through her every part in velocity she couldn't bear, she did felt dizzy with the feel but still stabilized herself. Geet pointed her hand towards his back opposite of the main gates."When you reach that wall try moving to your left you will find a wooden gate, locked or unlocked not,"shrugging she spoke"but usually girls use that path when they sneak out." He one last time looked towards her shook his head, placed the thing deeper into his pockets almost sinking it and spoke"Until we meet again." He turned and melted into that cold darkness.
In less than a moment geet couldn't see him, nor hear him. Hugging herself tightly, drew in a breathe, lost in the magic that embraced them just few moments ago, and reluctantly walked on. She felt as if she have just woken or stepped from a dream, she didn't even realized the chillness around her piercing her skin, still she was cocooned in a strange warmness, she shivered and walked faster. She raised her hand and softly touched her lips, the feel of his warmth still felt fresh. "Who was he?", how she wished she could be bold enough to ask, but wasn't its better to remain unknown. Nothing you could gain from such meetings- a intangible kiss to remember.
She was still baffled over the fact why did he actually came here, well she will learn that in the morning, but a madman?, she cynically laughed, Well, she won't believe anything she would say but the way he dodge the guardians, she was more delighted to have helped.

A kiss to remember
For times when I am alone
 A kiss to remember
For a love that has grown
A kiss to remember
For a dream I can sleep on
A kiss to remember
When I am alone in my bed
A kiss to remember
Your words are still in my head
A kiss to remember
For a smile to hold on to
A kiss to remember
Why this dream seems so true
A kiss to remember
As to each other they surrender
A kiss to remember
The moment will render
Simply a KISS TO REMEMBER

****************Flashback ends****************

"So this is it, nothing less nothing more, you see that is all." saying so she giggled entrapping those droplets in her eyes."You never met him again?"ansah asked all amazed, she innocently answered "No!", "You didn't even tried finding him or something about him?" rahul was all angry, she sweetly gave in"No baba", Just then jyo confirmed" And you love him?"to which geet proudly announced "YES!", jyo just came and hugged her tight, she was so wrong all these days assuming her unsaid words more of a sin, but this is how her geet is since childhood big things won't matter and such small things she will keep it to her heart all her life, well least they knew that this wasn't small but larger than life at least for her. She slowly whispered" I am sorry" as she couldn't just understand her friend, her neglecting wasn't to hide but to protect, assuringly geet hugged her back affirming her she did nothing wrong. Just then aashu popped up with a question"Geet woh aya kyun tha? tujhe pata chala ya nahi?", geet sweetly smiled holding the locket in her hand,"Omg U mean to say what he actually came for, and endanger his life for, he simply gave it to you?"ansah jumped in joy, geet blushingly nodded her head.

They all exclaimed all together "Aaawww SO SWEET!", aashu hitting NP saying "see this is love" snorting her nose, jyoti hugging further rahul and the rest with geet."OMG its already 9 we better get back there before any one comes here"saying so ansah rushed out along with others, while leaving jyo placed her hand over geets shoulder, she knew she need some time and all left her alone. She looked towards the sky one last time still holding onto the locket in one hand and other to its lips seems like her soul still waiting for its companion. She would never forget this souvenir, simply a Kiss to Remember...

P.S: I guess I end my story here according to me this a much more suitable end but if anyone of you don't like it and want me to continue and give it a proper end so let me know all kind of comments are most invitedπŸ€—and I also know the poem is real crap but can't help itπŸ˜†

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing...
hey dear change the font size...its absolutely unreadable...i had the zoom in the screen...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜ƒ

-----------------------------
u actually wrote an OS coz i cried in the last one...😭 πŸ˜­...

jaan..i love u so much.(in best friend, best buddy, a sis that i dont have..n not in that kind of wayπŸ˜†)..u have no idea...😭...πŸ€—...πŸ€—

i love the title of the OS...😳

omg..meri saut ki entry..😲.πŸ˜†..wo bhi mujhse pehle......πŸ˜†..

but i love my entry..."Tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye JAAANNN hatheli per le aye re...!!πŸ€—

she is remembering some1 special...

i am best friend with geet...well after all i am your princess....

n main ek doc...wow...i always wanted to be one...😍

jyo was there for her bf..n understood...but i was not...sorry...

omg...loved the way maaneet met...n kiss under the mistletoe...wow...😍.my jaan is a wonderful writer...she can evoke many emotions while reading...😳

he gave the locket to her...n went away...gave the thing which he came for...

i wish u continue this one...coz i want to know how maan felt n does he also love her like she does...

n mujhe to propose bhi maar diya...babaji...ye meri jaan kya karna ya kehna chahti hai...😳...n ye rahul...lol...πŸ˜†...bechare ne kitni badi musibat mol le li...🀣...

i loved the poem...πŸ‘β­οΈ

----------------------------------------------------

beautifully written OS my jaan...

i love the way u write...

hope u write another part n let the two souls meet...

after reading this...again i had tears in my eyes...but those were of gratitude n happiness...for giving me such a lovely friend...😳

n i cant b thankful enough...

hope u forgive me...😳
Edited by jyoti_l - 12 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omggg...did i see nishu here??

me is owrkinggg...

wialinggg

brb..

wialinggg

===========

edited

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

errr...pehlr na i read NP and names like ansah m jyo..mera naam tha hi nahi😑

i was going to come and kill uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

straight outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lekin aaage padha to i was like phewww...jail jane se mai bach gayee

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

and dare u call that poem crap😑 wrana i still have options open😑

loved the OS...😭😭😭

i want happys ending...pretty plzzz😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 12 years ago
TanuDDian thumbnail

Love it graphics

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res ...  

ahem ... agar ye OS sad sad hua naa to mein tumhari pitai laganay wali hoon ...   

me off to read 
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it sooo much
n dare u say ke ur poem is crap
itna acha hai woh
n wahhh ji wahhh sab ko leke agayi tu toh 
n rahul proposed jyo haila ab rahul toh mare ga πŸ˜†
n maaneet part was just like a fairytale
reallyyy awesome
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome dr lovely😊
may be yu can send him to the party n were they both can meet n a dance then proposal then😳😳

loved it

totally
awesome
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was rly sweet & diff.I felt sad.The end was so emotional