Diya Aur Baati Hum

Precap - Media in Rathis House

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Precap - media people arrived at Rathis house and questioning Sandhya who would she attribute her success to, her parents or her brother.

It is like sprinkling salt on wound.  Bhabho would get super angry and Sandhya would be helpless to answer the media.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjnp thumbnail
My heart is literally crying for Sandhya!
Sure, she will manage to gather her strength and win over everyone eventually, but right now, it must be absolutely devastating to feel all alone in midst of such accusations and mud-slinging. This would be the time when this recently orphaned child would remember her parents and their sheltering comforting unquestioningly love! 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wish i could say its Meenas kartutu, but mostly and in reality , media reaches the house of top students to get heir take, so if they show bhaboo calling them , then its over doing it ... 

I agree, Sandhya had surprised and confusing look, suraj had helpless and hurted  look and bhaboo was fuming more 
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree B...waiting for tmrws eppy...
sooraj_sandhya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sjnp

My heart is literally crying for Sandhya!

Sure, she will manage to gather her strength and win over everyone eventually, but right now, it must be absolutely devastating to feel all alone in midst of such accusations and mud-slinging. This would be the time when this recently orphaned child would remember her parents and their sheltering comforting unquestioningly love! 

This would be the time when this recently orphaned child would remember her parents and their sheltering comforting unquestioningly love ------>>>> I really salute you for your last statement. Couldnt write it better!!!