Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

FINAL WARNING - NO MORE PERSONAL COMMENTS

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey All

This is a FINAL WARNING to all members in this forum.

Lately I have seen a lot comments made on Karan and his personal life.

I am not saying discussion on Karan cant be made, but there is a limit. Feel free to discuss within the limit. Also NO discussion or comments should be made on his PERSONAL LIFE ANYMORE.

If a topic is seen again questioning Karan's personal life or anything releated to him, which is not releated to this show, it will be closed and WL raised. Enough chances given.

Any further question feel free to pm me.

Regards Nadii

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks alot nadi. your topic was very much neededd. I love karan and I cannot listen anyone saying bad about him
preetimann thumbnail
hello sir/madam few days back i had joined the forum to request ppl not to  make any topics related to karan mehra. sir, i request you to ensure that there are no topics related to karan mehra/nisha rawal.

for ex: yesterday there was a seg in sbb where it was not at all related to naitik. it wads karan mehra's personal life he was discussing. there was no need to post that topic but the topic maker still posted it even though he/she hates karan mehra and nisha rawal(it ia also clear from many of his/her posts related to karan and nisha).once the topic was posted all the other members joined and made fun of karan and nisha.is this required????there are many ppl who have said it directly they don't like karan mehra and nisha rawal yet they keep posting the topics why is this????is it to make fun of that guy????as you have brought some rules i kindly request you ensure that no topics related to karan and nisha will be discussed.If ppl are weak then you shud not jump on them to bring them down further and further.

also by posting karan personal life if mood of everyone gets spoilt in the first place then why to post it.again just because some ppl are not good looking like others it does not mean you make fun of them.If ppl want to make fun of karan in naitik's character there are lot of chances to do that. make fun of naitik but not karan. I hope there are some rules created to ensure karan's name does not comeup along with nisha

Edited by preetimann - 12 years ago