IMP MSG FROM SHRISHTI ARYA (Twitter Convo)

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello DEK forums members...

Along with many of u, I too was upset with the way things were unfolding in DEK these days, and so when i saw Shrishti Arya, (the head creative of DEK), I tweeted to her and luckily enough, she replied and we ended having a meaningful convo. Here it goes:

shilpu786
@shrishtiarya Ma'am, on behalf of lots of other DEK fans wud like 2 voice our opinion abt DEK ...its storyline n chars: india-forums.com/forum_posts.as'
44 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

shrishtiarya shrishti arya
@shilpu786 do u'll even realise that if they get together the show is over? What is the story after that? Have some respect for the ...
39 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@shilpu786 ... People that created the characters at least. Maybe we have some idea what it is that we are doing no? ...
38 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@shilpu786 u are watching a show and loving a character made by us.., u are supposed to feel engaged by the characters...
40 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@shilpu786 ... So in episode 35 u want that they fall in love and get married?? How many only romantic scenes can there be in a show?

shilpu786
@shrishtiarya Ma'am...in no way we are there to offend u or ur work...But as viewers we have the complete right to voice our opinions n
39 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

shilpu786
@shrishtiarya give u feedback given the storyline...character graph so far.

@shilpu786 it's not you beta but as much as we need and respect your opinion there are certain people from the forums who are harassing ...

@shilpu786 ... Me and will probably make me quit twitter... Then what will u'll do with your feedback? ...

shilpu786 
@shrishtiarya Ma'am, I agree that we are loving certain/most chars created by u...and we appreciate it...but so far akash-moniya love angle

shilpu786 
@shrishtiarya does not seem digestable ...its looks more of infuation than love, I mean in a matter of few days...moniya forgets the person

shilpu786 
@shrishtiarya who raised her, murari, and makes akash, whom she met a few days ago only, her entire world. she does not even remember her
40 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

shilpu786 
@shrishtiarya baba per say now n its only akash she yearns??? we viewers dont see logic there!!!

@shilpu786 I hope that you are one of the sensible people whoconveys detained and convey to others that there is a story wait for it. Thanx!
40 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

shilpu786 
@shrishtiarya Yes, ma'am, i truly respect u for the work u do n infact admire the talent God has blessed u with. All we ask as viewers,

shilpu786 
@shrishtiarya That please do not give us any false hopes. We rely on u and ur honesty for this. Thank u for ur time ma'am n I shall pass

shilpu786 
@shrishtiarya on this msg to the viewers. Also my sincere apologies on behalf of those dat have intentionally or unintentionally harassed u!

@shilpu786 thank you! And please keep the faith. We made Udaybir's character for a reason. Let the story play out. It's a show nt a 2hr film
37 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

shilpu786 
@shrishtiarya Truly put. Its a show and we let ourselves sail in ur boat to enjoy this ride :) Thanks once again for this interaction.
35 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

Ok peeps @ india forums @shilpu786 has kindly agreed to convey my thoughts for the way forward on #dek. Thanx Shilpa. I hope this helps ;)
35 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Thank u all for ur time and lets please maintain peace in the forum and enjoy the show😳

Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
Thanks for relaying Shrishti's message! πŸ˜Š

I can't believe fans are harassing her! That's taking things to the extreme! I'm disappointed with some fans!   

I also feel like fans need to be more patient and not give up so easily. πŸ˜Š

I hope the TRPS don't suffer!  πŸ˜”

At least now we know ManVeer are endgame and that Udayveer is the lead! πŸ˜  πŸ₯³

So DEK fans please be PATIENT and keeping SUPPORTING ManVeer & Priyash! Don't let the TRPS suffer!  πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Thanks for posting. Well, fan fanaticism and criticism is a part and parcel of this business , so she should simply either block such fans or else just take a chill pill. Writers and creatives face brickbats when they falter and are applauded when they do a good job. Simple. Its a package deal. So, relax, SA. This is not your first show and you know how fans are. Let it be and pay attention to constructive feedback.

BTW, DEK fell from 2.2 to 2.1 this week. Will post the detailed ratings once i get them in my inbox.

Thanks Shilpa:) Now I am convinced that Uday's character has some significance n it's not just a cameo... Let's see how the character and the story unfolds...
Voicing one's opinion is fine... but harassment is intolerable!...Some fans are so ***...taking things too seriously/ personally!!

Chalo...atleast there is some ray of light for ManVeer after all!
Thanks a lot Shilpa for posting the whole convoπŸ€— ..I hv made it a sticky for a day for everyone to read it

I feel Shrishti is upset becuase of non stop harassment by fans on twitter but I guess she should take it in positive way that fans r so involved with the show and its characters ...those who r harassing her can b ignored while those who r giving her geniune feedbacks should b appreciated ,,,,

Actually I hv seen this issue with many PH people ..they can take praises very well but when it comes to taking criticism ,they feel they r harassed ...Its not easy to take criticism sportingly and so I can understand the pressure Shrishti must b going through ...

Anyways hope fans r a bit sensible and put in their demands a bit sensibly than simply harassing her on twitter ...

Shilpa can u msg her this following thread made for the CVs where everyone have put in their demands in a constructive way 😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
that's why I have been telling all this while that we need to have some patience and not be so so disappointed with 3/4 bad episodes!!!
I am sure the CVs also want the best for their show and ManVeer are the best thing abt DEK!!
It's really silly of some fans to harass them like that!!! there is sth called politeness and everyone can demand but politely!!

last but not the least thanks a lot for sharing the convo😊
@jyoti

BabesπŸ€—...thanks for making the post a sticky for the moment...and actually thats the link I used to start my convo with her and she just blasted out her frustration on me...πŸ˜’...U see...I caught her in the right time...but wrong mood πŸ˜†...Kher...atleast things are clear now a bit😳

so its safe to assume that udayveer is the male lead? πŸ˜ƒ
and she is right...we cant be impatient about manveer...bc if they get together then the show is over...but atleast we now know that their is a potential storyline between them to look forward too... 

ps: it really sucks how some people are harrasing her...

OMG! sajni, thank you so much for sharing this with us all... you have made us very happy by sharing this conversation. All our hopes for ManVeer have risen once again and all the frustration and irritation we have been going through since the past few episodes is easier to deal with now that we know we will get our Manveer! Thank you! πŸ€—