Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

wow awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update,loved it to the core.loved kids to the core,just now read chap1 n chap2 both r amazing.In chap1 the way u describe abhay feeling its too good n i cant see abhay like this,wow he became leader of his clan but abhiya 12angel r taking care of their papa aww i loved all kids they r soo cute n naughty too the perfect raichand combo.i loved it the way abhay is taking care of their angels but loved it that kis tarah kids apne dad ko busy rakh rahe hain ta ke mama ki yaad na aaye how sweet.loved to see that everybody loved 12angel soo much.wow so children know that their mom is reborn interesting.so kids want to help his mom too aww i loved it the way u describe all kids feeling its too good.In chap2 abhay is missing pia i cant see abhay like this bas jaldi abhiya mil jaaye phir se but loved to see that abhiya angel is taking care of their papa making him busy ta ke mom ki yaad na aaye.loved abhay talking to pia photo but dont want to see abhay sad.aww khushi came to his papa to cheer her up i loved dad daughter talking.so abhay 12angel has birthday today n their papa r wishing them aww i loved that part the way u describe its amazingloved it soo much.prem is flirting with his dadi n call her sexy omg dadi ko bhi nahi chora n chachi alina ko hotness kehta hai flirting with his chachi too chand n sid both dont like it😆.khushi is such a sweetheart i loved her but i loved all kids equal.abhay taking to their kids to essel world loved it to see everybody happy n enjoying it too.loved to see chaahat explaining his bro prem infact girl r more smart than boys.loved abhay gift for their 12angel.loved it the way kids r saying that you are best papa in the world i loved that part.kids want to know more abt his mom pia n abhay told everything abt pia to his kids so karan want to meet her mom on his 16bday,so this year pia became 16year interesting.which power pia have,so pia having dream n had tattoo too.pia is a special child  n loved to see that 6angel came rescue to his mother aww i loved it.

Hippie 1 I can't believe U managed to write and cram in so much in one reply. The beginning of the FF is just undergoing in brief what the past 16 years have been like for ABHAY and what his ANGELS are like etc. Their bond and so forth. While Pia is pretty much a mystique of some sorts. Her Powers are quite RARE.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: matwamango

YEAH the HYBRIDS R what's keeping me intrigued because they give me a lot to work with. Their powers are still underwraps apart from KHUSHI who can see the future in snapshots and she's emotionally connected to people around her.

Prem gives me joy to write for because i get to show a playful side of my own nature in him. I knew PREM'S new love as in his mother would go down well with everyone coz he's just into every girl that he see's. Jeet may appear boring but he is reliable and takes his responsibilities seriously.
 Chahat is one side to PIA into herself and is boy crazy. U want a love story based on all 12 kids a mean feat which i am sure i can deliver on because i have 6 potential suiters in mind especially for the youngest one. 
Wow you've made my day with the praise yaar.

Wow! 😃 6 suitors alone for Khushi? Or 6 for 6 different hybrids? 😉 Have a request. Please introduce a love interest for Jeet 😳 I would wanna see that guy enjoy his life n not just be burdened with a weight of being the eldest n most responsible sibling 😊 Prem must get someone fiesty 😈 to tame his devilish attitude 😉
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update dear😊...

these kids r just too good...eagerly waiting for first meeting of Abhiya😳...
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update ayesha,loved it to the core.just now read chap3 its amazing.loved to see 6kids meeting to his mom.prem give name to his mom chilli flakes interesting.loved to see that kids is helping his mom,who is Grams?is she pixie i mean pia grand mother.so she know abt supernatural world,is pia grand mom know that abhay is vampire.loved pia first meeting with his 6kids.so gram ma know that special kids r pixie child cool interesting so ussay yeh bhi pata hoga that pixie is pia rebirth.so abhay come to know that his other 6kids yahan nahi hai.abhay didnt believe that his pia born as rebirth aww i am just wating for abhiya 1st meeting.abhay is worried abt their other 6kids n want them back with them.kids r soo cute they want their mom n dad together.by the way kon pia ko marna chahta hai.
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm truly lost for words... can't describe to you how much i love this ff... very nice concept... wuld love it to be like this the show ... it wuld be a superhit if the same concept was used...

yeh am waiting for abhiya first meeting to...want to see his reaction and all the 12 littlies are just 👏... wanting their mom and dad together...

matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

wow awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update ayesha,loved it to the core.just now read chap3 its amazing.loved to see 6kids meeting to his mom.prem give name to his mom chilli flakes interesting.loved to see that kids is helping his mom,who is Grams?is she pixie i mean pia grand mother.so she know abt supernatural world,is pia grand mom know that abhay is vampire.loved pia first meeting with his 6kids.so gram ma know that special kids r pixie child cool interesting so ussay yeh bhi pata hoga that pixie is pia rebirth.so abhay come to know that his other 6kids yahan nahi hai.abhay didnt believe that his pia born as rebirth aww i am just wating for abhiya 1st meeting.abhay is worried abt their other 6kids n want them back with them.kids r soo cute they want their mom n dad together.by the way kon pia ko marna chahta hai.

Yeah Grams knows Pia's history. In her day she was a powerful Witch. In fact it is in her family line by the way all females who are blessed unfortunately there are some side effects which haunt their kin. Grams knows about Pia's rebirth, her connection to the night albeit not that Abhay is a vampire because the children are not VAMPIRES fully are they?
Abhay's first meeting with Pia will be explosive if not DYNAITE pure ABHIYA way🤣
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

I'm truly lost for words... can't describe to you how much i love this ff... very nice concept... wuld love it to be like this the show ... it wuld be a superhit if the same concept was used...

yeh am waiting for abhiya first meeting to...want to see his reaction and all the 12 littlies are just 👏... wanting their mom and dad together...

Aqeela U R so sweet but i have used the concept of rebirth before. In SOULMATES where Pia was known as Maithali but ABHAY accidently killed her in there so she takes birth everytime only for MAYA to kill her off in it.

In This FF Pia is a supernatural being blessed with POWER and she'll be tempted to the darkside as well. You'll see why soon.

ABHIYA'S first meeting will cause fireworks to go off in true ABIYA style. Trouble follows Pia and ABHAY follws Pia🤣
matwamango thumbnail

:::Update 4:::Activated:::

Erin, Toby, Adam, Jake, all dropped by to Diana's place to meet Pia and initiate their circle and activate their powers. They all hated each other but to make the the most of Pia's powers coming into the fore was they could stop her from causing any harm to other living beings. For now this was the only they could do until...Their families were hidden with secrets they were only just discovering from the grimoires/diaries they'd found on their own 16th birthday. They needed Pia to boost their own powers which were out of control outside of their circle. To stabilise it they needed Pia's powers. Unfortunately for them they despised each other. Plus their own issues wee creating arift with the girls mother being a town bike. She'd slept around killing off any threats so she could acquire the ultimate power. Every generation there could only be one gifted with raw powers.

Diana had mentally warned her friends of potential threats of unwanted guests in the form of 6 teens, they were so eerie but the draw was undeniably strong.Pia simply gave the most bored look she could towards these girls. They caused her a lot of misery with their bullying. So she dressed differently and wasn't into fitting in with the crowd. Pia involuntarily held Jeets hand forgetting he wasn't who she hoped he'd be for a little moral strength not to zap their a**'s out of Diana's home. Jeet gave his mother a smile and squeezed her hand back which made her mellow out. Prem disliked how Jeet was getting all the attention of his chilli flakes. It wasn't his fault his brother was the spitting image of their father. This made Angel laugh covering her mouth.

Priya watched these humans, no witches forum some kind of funky circle. Erin pricked Pia's finger brushing past her and felt the drop of blood on her hand. Pia in reflex pointed angrily at Erin while the 5 witches chanted binding each other in a circle. By the time the 6 teens (Abhiya children could do anything the circle was bound) Pia's eyes flashed to an amber colour.

Geet hadn't felt any danger, neither did her brothers and sisters probing the others-What was that? U did something to M...Pia. I saw the flash. We all did. 
Diana responded with conviction but a little elusive-Do U know what we are? I know U aren't from around but U aren't normal like the rest of them.
Pia felt defensive at the accusation towards her new friends. Fine she didn't fully trust them but for some reason they were her own-U want to say this again a little louder so i can hear it clearer. Nobody messes with them. U call me names but not them.
Prem didn't mind being called abnormal-Normals boring. I'd rather be special than an ordinary person. Miss Snooty. Or shall i call U Miss Think U know it all? 
Diana rolled her eyes folding her arms-So U admit your not human.
Prem smirked softly-We're more human than any of U girls but yeah we're not human. We're superhuman. How's that Sweet Cheeks? Now U wanna tell me what's all this hocus pocus? 
Erin revealed with a robotic zoned out tone-Pia's one of us now. 
Pia shrieked back-One of what? U people never wanted me in yor gang before. So why now?
Toby brushed his hair smirking-We needed a 6th member actually 7 but U make up for the 7th.
Adam had an inkling how Pia would react making it clearer-Welcome to our Coven Pia. Your a witch. A very powerful one at this and now your powers are bound to us we can find U anywhere. U won't be able to use your powers without us present.
Pia alarmed by this nonsense-U people are crazy. No wonder U people creep me out. 
Adam shows Pia just what he can do controlling his powers channelling the groups more efficiently than when he'd tried solo-See (Magically igniting fire on his palms using the candle as the instigator. Erin raise the fire levels with her mind) Erin stop it.
Erin pulled a naughty grin on her face making the flames die down-Can't i even have fun now?
Diana warned them-This has to remain between us all. (To Jeet and his siblings) I only showed what we are because you've seen all of this thanks to Pia's voltage sorry powers going out of control.
Karan simply concurred witnessing the event-M..Pia its ok. We are used to drama. U ok?
Pia felt her throat went dry getting up from the circle-Does Grams...
Diana nodded-They all know. They kept this from us until...some of our parent...well you'll learn soon enough. (Kept Pia's dark powers a secret. What she didn't know wouldn't harm her) Any questions?
Pia walked out of the room slamming the door behind her straight to Grams-Is it true? Am i a freak? Am i a freaking witch?
Grams merely nodded-I'm sorry Pixie. (Saw how upset she was) Pia. I gave U the book so it would help U. U manifested these powers so young so i bound them. U are my precious child. I fought for U to come into this world Pia against my daughters...(Pauses weakly) U have a lot of strength Pia. Theres so many layers to U. Your my special child. U don't even know how special U really are.
Jeet and Prem were behind Pia holding her shoulders smiling at Grams-Grams is right. U are so special if only U knew.
Pia was beginning to feel like an outsider looking in. Grams and these newbies were keeping something from her.  To her children suspiciously-It can't be a coincidence the very night our place gets blown up U people are there. Are U freaks like me too? Are U witches too? Did U do something to me? Is this why i'm so drawn to U all?
Priya smiled softly not taking offence to their mothers questioning so similar to Arohi's-We're freaks but not witches. Lets just say we came to help U, guide U, take U back to where U belong. U hold the power to make or break any supernatural beings. U are the key. The future cannot be complete without U. U are the vital ingredient to happiness. 
Angel beamed-U are destiny itself. U only give life, so U aren't a freak. U are extra ordinarily special.
Grams coughed weakly-They're right Pia. I wish U knew how connected U were with mother nature, with these angels, they'll give U everything U need. Trust in them and don't be afraid of following your heart.
Pia scoffed holding Gram's hand with despair-My heart doesn't trust anyone but U. It died the day ...
Angel felt the emphasis on U...Their Mother was broken inside. Only Dad could fix her. They could fix her-Pia!!
Pia turned around and saw 6 glum faces feeling sad because they were sad-I'm sorry. Grams i gotta get out of here. This place is doing my head in.

In India

Abhay managed to find his youngest after a few days on frantic searching hiding away from him at Misha's place. Khushi wanted to be around anyone close to her Mother and Misha ha taken Khushi in with a heartbeats notice. Abhay had kept all of his children away from the Dobrial's actually the Rathod's because of actually Misha had no idea why he'd left other than the fact Abhay hasn't aged a day over 18. Misha opened the door to Abhay so she could slap him for leaving without saying goodbye. Then hugged him filling with tears.

Misha was overjoyed at the sight of her Jiju brimming with emotion-Its been too long. U didn't bring Pia?
Abhay showed no emotion-Pia's dead. She died the day the babies were born. Maithali...
Misha was dumbstruck-You're telling me this now. All this time i was left in the dark. My sister dies and U never thought to tell me. I got a note saying U both are leaving. How could U? (Emotions crippling Misha) U can be so insensitive. Why did i even bother? U are heartless after all.
Abhay was in no mood to quarrel-If the lectures over can i see my daughter?
Misha bellowed emotionally distraught by this horrendous news-No this isn't over. I want to know why U kept this from me Abhay? Pia was my sister. I had a right to know. How could U be so cold?
Abhay expressionless was still struggling to cope with Pia's death-Because i am dead inside. I wanted U to go on living pain free with Kabir. The kids were all i had. I wasn't thinking at the time. Just drop this now. I can't...
Khushi glared at her Father but defended him to her Aunt-Mishu its ok? Please don't shout at Papa. He's still mourning Mom. (Showers Misha an emotive outburst so her aunt could digest this news rationally to quicken the grieving process) How did U find me? I blocked U Dad.
Abhay tried to touch his daughters face but she flinches away hurting him further-I'm your father Munchkin and a Vampire leader too boot i can track any vampire anywhere.Khushi please don't turn your back on me Baby. Your one smile gives me so much joy buy your tears they slowly kill me baby. Look at Papa please. I love U.
Khushi began melting her anger towards her Dad hearing his voice was cutting through her heart hugging him-I love U too. I'm sorry i made U cry. I didn't mean it.
Abhay choked out a laugh-I know U didn't. I'm sorry for shouting at U.
Khushi knew he was genuine but he was still in denial about her mother being back. There was only one cure for this-U don't believe me do U Papa? If U don't want me to run away again then U better pack your bags to see Mom. I always wanted to see the world.
Abhay didn't want to chance it with the tests going on in some of these places on supernaturals-No!
Khushi full of confidence-Then watch your daughter fly again because i'm going to my Mother whether U like it or not. Besides the others aren't coming back and i miss them.
Abhay hated it when his daughter pulled a Pia she was so stubborn like her-Fine we'll go. I'll have to shift my base there. This is for your benefit. To prive there is no Pia. Your Mom isn't back.
Misha's eyes flew up-Pia's back.
Khushi nodded-Yeah. She came back for Dad. But he's too stubborn to see it. U should come with us along with Kabir Uncle. 
Misha blurted-I can't. U better not let Khushi cry again or i swear i'll bust U up big time.
Abhay shook his head-The Dobrial family are crazy and so are my children.
Misha kissed Khushi's forehead embracing her into her arms-U are so much like your mother. Full of life and full of love also a little impulsive and innocent. Anytime U need a place to crash my doors are always open for U. Next time i want the full dozen invading my house Ok? Lets see if they are any where near as cute as U.
Khushi joked laughing-Uncle won't be happy with my brother Prem. He'll probably steal U away from him.
Misha gave a crooked smile-I can see where he's picked this trait from (Gives Abhay the odd look) Have a safe journey. (Hands Khushi a tiffin filled with sandwiches so she didn't go hungry and a few selections of chocolates) Abhay i can't say i can forgive U for hiding my sisters death from me but i can sort of understand. U take care and Khusi bring back this new girl. I want to see if she really is Pia. Stranger things have happened in our family. I'm hoping it is her.

On the way back Abhay holding his daughter in his arms arrived home to the rest of the Raichand family. Preet was busy on skype chatting to Jeet about the latest development about their mother and how she's found out she's a witch. Arjun was excited at the prospect of adding another supernatural to their family. It would mean they were like the royal family. Vedant saw a photo of their mother in his mind from Karan's memory relayed to the others of how she looked lokk shocking the rest of the Raichands including Sid. Chahat was impressed their mother had guts to carry herself off like this but knew they needed to give her a makeover so their fathe could see remnants of their mother in her.

Arohi concurred with the rest of her siblings-We gotta do something in the next few months. Start weaning her into something Dad would be used to seeing.
Chahat muses thinking it would be worth seeing how her father fared seeing their mother in this avatar. He'd have a heart failure if he had a beating heart-I say leave the piercings. It will add to her personality. U guys are so lucky.
Arjun jokes back-I can't believe U guys let them wannabees bind the circle.
Priya relayed their dilemma-We left the psychic in India. Its not like Mom was in immediate danger so we couldn't do anything. She suspects us though. She knows we aren't completely what we say we are.
Prem muttered grimly sounding annoyed-She's taken to Jeet bro.
Vedant teases his brother-First time a girls rebuffed U na so its a bitter pill to swallow even if it is Mom.
Priya warns them-Dad's here.

Abhay folds his arms eagerly taking note of the other 4 across the pond were stress free-So while i'm out this is what U kids and Sid get up to? I demand U get back to India.
Jeet assertively declines this order taking control-No! The situation is beyond our control now. U guys won't be able to lock our location down due to the signals being cut off. We have to stay with her. She's emotionally unstable.
Khushi a little child like to her brother-U follow her wherever she goes. Mom's not safe. She has no idea how dangerous these people are. Where is she now?
Prem reveals-She's got Geet and Angel tracking her. She bailed after the initiation. By the way Dad U guys should leave it a few months before U get here. It should allow Chilli Flakes enough time to soak this in. I don't think she's ready for U yet. We gotta go. The girls are on to us.

Abhay was only thinking of one thing right now. How could these kids believe in this nonesense but from Khushi's stern glare he knew nothing he'd say would change any of their opinins.

Khushi told everyone their plans to go to America and the teens all jumped in joy.

Back in America

Pia went to the lakehouse to gather her bearings. Her head hurt from the overload of information. It was overwhelming and those 5 blood brothers and sisters she'd made reluctantly were all connected to her. Pia found this place reminded her of some place. Pia was curious to see if she had the powers they were all talking about but nothing happened. Was this some kind of a mind game? Tricks of the eyes perhaps. Then those 6 teens from India had her mentally strained out. It was too much.

Angel and Geet sat beside PiaU know at home we have a place just like this.
Pia's eyes tore away from the lake to Angel in intrigue-Yeah.
Geet shared a little secret-Dad often used to take us there. It was a special place for Mom and him. They used to meet there i guess he likes to share certain parts of his life with us keeping her alive.
Pia questioned further-About Jeet? He said someone looks like him. I need to know who?
Geet softly answers-Dad!!! Lets not talk about him. Lets talk about U. U can trust us.
Pia merely nodded-I know but i'm not used to sharing anything with anyone. Its not how i roll. How did U know i was here?
Geet elaboratedWe have magic of our own.

A few months later Pia and the reluctant 5 witches/warlocks begin to get a grip on their powers as a unit. They begin to work as a team in simple spells leading to biggere ones like changing the appearance of one person. Hair colour to eye colour was all doable. They could now even change the colour of clothes toswitching minds. What none of them knew was they were being observed by an outsider. Gram's health continued to deteriorate. Pia moved back into a new house newly renovated along with Prem, who she had a soft spot for, Jeet her eternal protective bodyguard, Geet was her councillor very wise beyond words, Angel was someone she could have a laugh with, Karan was a little standoffish around the girls but with Pia he was perfectly at ease, Priya was very mystifying but they shared a strong bond. Pia felt maternal around them and resorted to defending them against her coven. Pia couldn't understand why they were so mean to them but she was suspicious of their behaviour as well. Grams had told her to trust her gut instincts they'd never let her down. Pia had often observed the 6 were almost telepathically linked to each other,. Were they following her every move and why? They seemed troubled. What was kicking off? She had to know. They kept fobbing her off with the same excuses that they weren't her problem. Pia had a good mind to find out what this was and how could they shut her out of their lives. Their problems were her problems.

Pia had this 6th sense so ventured into doing her own magic solo to see if she was truly bound by the circle.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ayshu 😭 How could u forget to PM yaar?  U haven't updated the title as well  Just opened it n to my surprise u had already updated it 😲
Anyways back to update, loved it 😃 So is Diana also one among the bad guys then? The rest of them aka Erin n gang give me the creeps 😡 So did Pia get her full powers then? 😃 Waiting to see her use some of it on Abhay 🤣 Prem is now jealous of Jeet? 😆 I really wish he gets someone fiesty like his mom. This cheeky flirt definitely needs someone to tame him 🤣 Also wanna see someone opposite Jeet 😳 I so hope u bring someone for Jeet 😍 Pia is totally shattered n on the other hand Abhay doesn wanna believe she's back? 😭 Poor thing. She's in for a rough ride. But this is sad da  How could Misha not know about her own sis? Did Abhay forget that Pia was someone's sister n a daughter too n not just his love? 😡 This is almost inhuman da  How could Abhay do this? 😭 I love these hybrids 😃 more than anyone else more than even Abhay I guess 😉 Fab job dear 👏⭐️
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
great ayesha. so pia is a lil suspicious of kids too and who d hell is wtching over herEdited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago