No Rosid this entire week!!

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So read all the WU for the week; no Rosid  with lots of Premar. SSK TRP's will have a free fall this week. The story seems to have lost direction. Saas Bahu sagas these days are not successful with bad Mother in laws, In fact the most successful saas bahu shows have very supportive motherinlaws i.e. Saathiya which is from the same production house as SSK. The CV's need to absolutely change the storyline in-order to continue to be in the top 10. They can show ROSID romance ocus on Roli's education track etc..What do you all think? Edited by upra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as i already wrote in my one topic jitna humne rosid rosid kiya utna he scene nahi diya pura week i already said ki full prem simer ka honymoon dikhayenge .they can easily show ROSID love story but they are not showing dont know whats the problem.IF THEY WILL NOT SHOW ROSID TRP WILL DEFFINETLY GO DOWN .Because more of us are wathing ssk because of ROSID.
Ritii thumbnail
i have doubt that there is no lve story of ROSID whene ssk trp was faling down they call MANISH and after that peopel atract and then they again start there boring story some time they showed some ROSID scene again they stop the rosid scene IN OTHER SERIAL ALL THE PARELLEL LEAD GET THE SAME IMPORTENCE LIKE( ssthiya,ek hazaromain meri behna hai etc) BUT ONLY IN SSK ROSID ARE NOT GETTING THAT MUCH SPACE . so i am dam shure they are making us fool. 
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@nickpick I totally agree with you. They need Manish when TRP's are falling  but after that they sideline him. When Sujata was burning  Sid should have saved her and not Prem. Again they will focus on Premar as Prem is mad at Simar for cutting their honeymoon short. 
Ritii thumbnail
exactly they are not showing any relation of sid with his parents.
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
i am really shocked to know that SSk is part of reshmi ji ki production house.her all show starting is verry good but let on turn so crap.feel sorry for avika and manish they choose wrong serial i really like their pair.they looked very cute together but i dont think they are getting any chance to show their performance.because people still talking about avika role because she is 14 they dont care in the show she is 18.i know those people not going to accept her as a adult role my point is if u dont like then dont watch but dont spoil their jodi.i mean for some reason  roli and sid pair does have chemistry.i had a req to cv why u dont show them together?their cute fight is life for the show u can show romance between prem n simar but as a same time show roli and sid cute fight also.as we all know its not possible to show sid roli romance like adult actor/actress does.but show they fight non stop each other because i loved them so so much and i think lot of people do love them.romance dekhane ke liye to apko paas simar aur prem hain  toh roli or sid ki diff love story  dekhane mein itna der kisliye?keya aap logone unlogoke darta hain keya joh avika aur manish ko pair ke bare mein  bura kehta hain?plzz cv dont spoil ur show u can make it good just use ur brain.SNS  got good trp but thats not mean u get good trp from all of ur show.plz reshmiji pay more attention to SSK .
Ritii thumbnail
agree with u aoishi.