Fan Fictions

Mein DK Ki Theen,Hoon or Rahoongi Fan-Fic

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

MEIN DK KE TE HOON OR RAHOONGI (FAN FICTION)

πŸ˜†Heya guys, I saw some extremely cute fan-fic's and was exceptionally imprssed! They are all so good, that's why I decided to write on my own. Hopefully, you guys would like it. Definitley, anyone can join in and continue it... Well, this story is obviously about the one and only "Sweet DK" ok maybe he isn't exceptionally the most sweetest person but, he's a nice guy. Anyways, back to the point this story is about DK always being Disha's and hopefully, it will be nothing like the one now! Now, lets get straight to the episode, I will explain to you the rest of the details:( This particular Fan-Fic) is an idea from bombygirl.

The boys:

DK- A beautifully looking, sweet, cute flirty types of Guy.

Rohit: The not so Handsome but mature and clever type (The geekish type one) who just completely loves to study. (Hopeing, he will bring DK to a straiht line)

Pushkar (The one from Kasham se) who is a cool dude just like DK and is appreciated for his talents by everyone. Basically, he is  down-to-earth extremely talented guy.

Disha- Definitley, really pretty and well talented child. (As we all know she is the pretty well talented sacrificing girl). Sidhi, Sadhe, Khoobsurat aur Talented.

Sonia: Well, she's a bit of a tart. But, she is a great friend to be with when you need a good time.

Nisha: Is completely down to studying however, is still the cool chick of them all.

Rano: COmpletely DIfferent to the rest you could say she is definitey the most creative, richest and smartest of them all!

Now, as for the plot well this is a college plot and Disha, Rano, SOnia and Nisha are like best buddies nevetheless, they are the most prettiest from the whole college. (To ap dekh sagte hein ke hamara DK babu Disha par kese Dore dalta hoga... MR. No 1 Flirt). As for the boys there is Pushkar, Rohit and DK. Well DK and Pushkar are like "two peas in one pod" but, Rohit despises them for their handsome looks and flirty personalities. No, don't worry he won't be the obstacle between Disha and DK!

Episode 1:

This is basically, lesson 1 day: 23rd of April) start of the morning with the history proffessor). The people attending this particular class are: Nisha, Rano, Disha, DK and the one and only Rohit (My foot)! πŸ˜† As we all know History can get type of boring so our DK babu was also getting bored yawn......Oh, Yeah and their Professor's name is Mr. Ramlal Chouhanlal.

Mr Ramlal: To aj bacho hum History ke class me Thomas Bucket ke bare mein Study karenge.............. Ko Sawal?

DK: Sir, Thomas Becket khon ta Kya vo koyi prime minister ka beta ta kya?πŸ˜† Yawns...

Mr. Ramlal: Mr Shegal kya ap paharae karne ate hein ya Prime Minister ke bate bare janene ate hein! Yeh History ke class hein to is liya Please Stick to the point otherwise you will have to leave (Tumhe jana hoga)😑😑

Mr.Ramlal: Ab Disha I mean Miss Bhosle kya ap vo pana parenge?

Disha: Je sir (She thinks: Es class mein keise idiots hein, kabhi kuch nah parte hein nah parne dete hein Bewakoof!! larke😑) Thomas Becket was ....................................

DK: Shhh... Over here sweety..... Look here idhar Nisha darling yaha dekho nah.

Nisha: Sir, Yeh ladka mujhe cher raha hein Yeh, DK sir.

Mr. Ramlal: Kya ap bhar jane ke takleef karenge Mr Shegal? Ap dino din bare besharam hoye ja rahe hein. Eise kabhi or huwa nain to tumhe College se Rastigate kiya jayega Samjhe NOW LEAVE!! 😑😑

DK: Yes, Sir I am very so sorr sorry sir .............. Wishpers (Nisha ke bache mein tumhe bhar dekh loonge)

Disha: Kya huwa Nisha? Kya tumhe usne seriousley Chera I mean I know he's a dimwit par vo hume to aisa nahin karta. Hum is ke kabar bhar ja ke letenge. Lato ke bhoot bato se nahin mante... Mein ise iske Nani nahin yaad  dilaye to mere naam be Disha bhose nahin haan!!😑😳

The rest of the lesson, was taken without any silly disturbances because, hamare Mr No 1 Disturbing hero DK to bhar ho gaye hein. To aga proceed karte hein story mein.

Outside in the field (It's breaktime matlab choti)

DK:Pushkar, Tumhe pata aj kya huwe us mamole Nisha ne mujhe class se out karwadeya. Vo, Sajthe kya hein apne ap ko. hain, Khoobsurat hein par itne magroor. or is ke vo Dost kya naam hein uska (The one next to her uske bagal mein)....😳😳

Pushkar: Khon Vo Disha Bhosle ke bachi! πŸ˜†Ushe to mere Salon ka badla chukana hein.

DK: Haan, Vohi itne Magroor or egoistic ladki hein. Don't touch me varna tum par Police balaloongi!!

Now, Disha, Sonia, Nisha and Rano are passing baye or humara DK babu parseena se hogeya chup kyonke vo samjhta hein ke Disha nein uske bate soonle. Bechara DK ab age kya hoge or keise hoga batango agar min nahin to kohi or writer. I hope you liked that otherwise, I can always stop.πŸ˜ƒ

Love Manisha (DK Fan-Fic)

Edited by miss.england02 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManishaRox thumbnail
oH,Yes and if you do want to continue the fan-fiction can you PM me and please tell me. Thanks
blah_blah thumbnail
please do not stop...

i love this fanfic..and im sure there are a lot of parts yet 2 come..which i will always be waiting 2 read 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
ManishaRox thumbnail
Thank you so much Blah blah and thank you for being so encouraging I will try to write further.
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i love reading others even though i write 11 myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please cont soon!

this is good!

cant wait to read more!
ManishaRox thumbnail
Well, I was happy to know Blah-Blah, Guli(Hey Guli how, are you?) liked my fan-fic, on the other hand upset to know that no one else liked my fan-fic. This little part is regarding what happened in the last scene and moving on the fact how DIsha reacts to actually being imitated and insulted. EmK.. Hopefully you will like it this time and I am changing Disha character a little (Nisha is a cool chick but, a lil sensitive too) Disha now, is the hot chick happening girl (Whatever you want to call it)

Episode 2: Part: Disha v/s DK! Ζ’

Disha: To ap yaha mere nakal utar rahe hein kya! Acha, acha ap to un besharmo mein se hein jink mein itne be insaniyat baki nahi rati ke vo sorry kehe sage. I am sorry Mr.Shegal I thought you were just a bewakoof nadan type of Kid but, I got it wrong your nahayte besharam and a stuck up person do you understand? I will never in my life have anything to do with you. Who do you think of yourself Mr. Flirt No.1 I have neva seen someone as degraded as you in my life. How dare you insult Nisha? Now, I Disha Bhosla will show you who I really am. I will show you that I can change you from Mr. Arrogant and Flirt to Mr Sidhe sadha gaye.

DK: (Goes completely Mmmmmmmmmm, and feeling guilty to the max)(Finally, gets his voice back) I am not sorry for what I did because, you whoever, you call yourself Miss. whatever are just as egoistic and arrogant as me. Aur, yeh Nisha right? Well, you guys are like OMG, a guy is looking at me should I hide my face? Is it my fault I am trying to prove facts you need a change God!! I mean a real change.

Disha: Zaban sambhal ke bhat karo mere saat do you understand? Ap itne akroo aur badsurat hein ke hum ladkiyo ko nah karma he parta hein right girls?

Nisha, Rano and Sonia: of course, apni shakal dakhi hein ane mein. Oh yeah I forget ana to nahin tota nah bechara ana.

DK: OMG! (Is just about to slap them and is on the verge of anger) Kya kaha tum ne Chasmes.

Disha: Anyways, all I want to tell you is that I am not going to leave you, I am going to make sure you, yourself change that statement against me and turn into a sidhe sadhe ghai within the next lets give you time emKKKK..

DK: Tum mujhe DHamke deh rahe ho. Tum kya mujhe badlo ge mein tiumhe badal kar rakh doonga.

Disha lets them comment die away without having to react to it. Actually thinking of the time (LOL) Ζ’

Disha: Ok, chalo tumhe chabes ghante de te hoon.

DK: Teek hein I accept your challenge within the next chaubees gante change me and I swear Disha I will change my name from DK to whatever you say.
-x-x-x-x-x-xx-x-x-x-x-x-xXx-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Its like nearly end of break (5 mins left)
Disha leaves smiling and trying to cook a plan in her head while DK is trying to resist the slap he wants to place on Dishas cheek.

Disha: Bechara Baby keshe mooh hogeya tah! Mujhe challenge karta hein to mein be dekh loongi ke vo kanjoos makhi choos bewakoof kaise ulu nahin benta! Girls, I have a fantastic plan and I am sure 100% sure that this will work.

While Disha explains the entire plan to them the girls give the consents and finally, their long Plan conversation is over.

Rano, Nisha and Sonia: Omg, Disha u are simply the best!!(Is se to acha plan ho he nahin sakta)

Back to Pushkar and DK:

Pushkar: Keise, Ladkiya hein yar I mean itne kubsurat mere to dil udha ke lageyayi vo Nisha! Jee kar raha ta ke use chum he loon. Par kya karoon Dosti to nibhane parege. Dekhlenge in Ladkiyo ko lagte hein gaye or hein itne magror.

DK: Exactly, point taken I swear man these girls are as hot as bombs, par zaban hein theke mirche ke tara. Lets see what plan they can cook up. Anyways, where do you want to go after college.

Pushkar: Vo, he the usual you know (Winks)K..

Interval (After school) THE PLANS, AND EVIL MISSIONS ARE BEING PLANTED)

Now, these plans and missions will be discussed in the third part and anyone is welcoem to join in. hopefully, someone will like the fan fiction.
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘

Please cont soon!!!
ManishaRox thumbnail
Thanks for the comment. Sorry I have written for a long time.

Episode 3:
(Beauty Salon with the rest of the girls)
Disha: You just wait and watch how I give Dk the shock of his life, I am sure he will never forget this one).

Nisha: I am sure he will but, I just hope it doesn't cause as much troubleas my instinct is telling me.

Sonia: I am up for it gurl! The plan is gonna proper rock and then I want to see DK's face.

Salonist: (A women) Do you want it in layers?

Nisha: Em.......... I think the wig you showed me before is definitley what I need. (Ergggggg!)

Rano:You know what I think apart from the makeover we should get some really good dresses to make this plan extra secure. Cause, I ain't goin out dere to embarrase myself by you guys. The pretty we look the safer we are.

Disha: Good thinkin but, I only have like 30 left in my pocket. I'm not sure were going to be able to buy everything we need. hopefully, I can get like one dree. "I mean dress to impress" isn't absolutely necessary but, it will secure the plan.

After about 30 minutes Disha, Rano, Nisha and SOnia look like completely different girls. THye have their hair done up with just enough make-up. Now, they are going to do their shopping in "Westend". They finally reach westend.

Disha: God, I just hope I can get my dress for about 30 quid.

Rano: Em...... you know what darling why don't you borrow 20 from me. Cause I got abot 70.00

At first, they do their window shopping. Finally, they get in to a shop called "Top woman" and DIsha finds the most amazing dress which looks a bit like this:

Now, you know what happens when DK sees Disha in such a beautiful dress.
Nisha: OMG! Disha your dress is so buff! It's absolutely cute I mean if your wearing that then were bound to win this.

Finally, the rest of them get their dresses after doing there shopping and there dresses are as follows:

Nisha ->      Rano ->

Sonia ->

Finally everyone had found the dresses of their choice they all run home in order to change in to these and run into this disco called "Just for you" Now, fortunately DK and hamare one and "Pushkar is also there and they are having the time of their life's flirting with girls.

As Disha, Rano, Sonia and Nisha walk in everyone eyes are following them log unhe ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahe hein. Humare DK Babu ki nazar be in 4 khubsurat aurato pe par te hein or age apko pata hein DK kya karenga

Disha: Dekh raha hein nah vo languor abhi unhe maza chakate hoon. S, according to the plan you Rano would be with Pushkar or mein Dk ko sambhal te hoon. Or tum Nisha or Sonia just sit n do what you like for now. Ok?

Sonia, Rano and Nisha: Gr8! Were up for this. If DK isn't done and over with today they I will seriously change my name. Same here! Same lol.
DK who is completely out of track after seeing Disha (Who according to the story doesn't know who she is) he follows her with his eyes to see where she is going. To ask her to dance with him. Disha sits alone on a table and grabs herself a drink.S eh acts as if she is taking sip by sip. DK comes over to her.

DK: Hey, may I ask your name miss.

Disha: Oh hi, yeah my name is Prianka Seth.

DK: Prianca Seth nice to meet you, my name is D.K. Shegal. May I accompany you on this beautiful evening.

Disha: Of course, please sit my boyfriend will be here soon too!

DK: (DK thinks BOYFRIEND!!) Ap ka Boyfriend hein? I mean is he a long time one yah are you recently seeing each other.

Disha: I'm sorry but I ain't too interested in telling you things about my self. But, yes me and boyfriend are a steady couple with a long time relationship. (Wah, Disha keep up this pace or humara DK babu to badul chukka ho ga)

DK: Em……………. To ap kya college jhate hein? Your very beautiful I must say (Chand se pare ke tara omg, she is sooooooooo beautiful Es, ke boyfriend kea she ke tashi)

Disha: Thank you my boyfriend says that too. Yup, I'm a college student and you?

DK: Yup I am a college student too. (Es ke boyfriend ek kabab mein hadi hein my boyfriend this blah blah IDIOT!!)

Disha: Ap ne kuch kaha. She flicks her hair to the left and leans a bit closer to add effect to the conversation.

Dk is thinking OMG, look at her legs there so perfect and her figure is probably the best. She is like the perfect girl for me. If only she didn't have that Kajoor for a BOYFRIEND! Use ane to de mein ase chakkhar challanga key eh hamesha kaliyein mere ho jayenge.

Disja: Were is Sameer? God, I am so tired of waiting for him. Vo hamesha he eshe karta ehin.

DK: Oh, so do you really love this Sameer?

Disha: Hain be or nahin be. I know that he's not the "perfect soulmate" but, I still love him. I will definitely be happy to end this relationship when I am ready for marriage with the perfect one for me.

Finally, Sameer neh entry mare hein (Perfect timing). Sameer is Rudra from Sindoor and Nahar from Saat phere. (My favourite after DK of course)

Sameer: Hey Disha! (Kisses Disha on the cheek) (He is Disha's close friend not "Boyfriend" and he's also part of the plan.

Disha: Tum itne late kyoon aye? Chalo mein tumse bhat nahin karte! Your so horrid. Ek ladki ko 10 minute akhele wait karaya. Kahi mere masum sa dil kese or par aa jataa to?

Sameer: To…. Mein us ullu ke pate ko mar nah dalta.

Disha: Sameer!! Comee back to the point tum late kyoon aye?

Sameer: I was busy man! Really busy there was an important meeting. Isleyein? Anyways, sorry Mr. who are you?

Disha: It's ok Sameer who is my 10 minutes old friend, his name is DK and…..

DK: Yup, and I am the owner of Kanaka.

Sameer: oh, nice to meet you. Is it ok if I take my girlfriend to the dance floor?

DK: No problem I will get myself a drink till then.

Disha: Chale (They put their arms around each other and go to the dance floor) Finally, kya tumhe pata hein vo DK ka bacha abhi takhar nahin sudhra seriously!! If I had a knife I would have killed him!

Sameer: Disha Calm! Calm down! I mean I know he's a flirt and all but, you don't need to kill him for that.

The song playing for the dance floor is title song of " Bewafa".

Lyrics:

yu nafrat se na kaaton ko dekho kaam aayenge
phakat phoolon se aai gul dosti achi nahi hoti

mera dil jis dil pe fida hai 2
ek bewafaa hai 4
ha mohabbat ki ye saza hai 2
tu bewafaa hai 4
mera dil jis dil pe fida hai 2
ek bewafaa hai 2
ha bewafaa hai
ek bewafaa hai

koi sheesha agar tute
badi aawaz hoti hai
magar dil tut jane ki
sada koi nahi sunta

Now, DK on the other hand is drinking peg after peg thinking about "Priyanka". ? I think he's in love with Disha for now.
Age age dekha hota hein kya! IN the next episode you would find out if DK actually loves DK or is this all a fake. The truth about Sameer and Disha might open or Sameer and Disha may fall in love. To find out read the next episode.

Love Manisha
blah_blah thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i jus LOVE ure fanfic

please yaar ...cont soon πŸ˜‰ 😳
ManishaRox thumbnail
AWWWW thank you so much! Your absolutely nice