Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 so cute and  love the changes in them...especially arnav's changed behavior is really refreshing from the big bag wolf      thanks  for the pm...looking  forward to reading the next part awesome update khushi seems more mature and grounded

b    
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
Interesting start. Do send me a PM when you update :)
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it
continue soon
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Aww Arnav is so sweet! Haha I can totally imagine him doing cartwheels inside and pretending not to care on the outside πŸ˜†

Really enjoyed this chapter!

Do update soon!
Naina
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part
arnav in the kitchen wowww
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi Divvy!

Really liked the way you are taking it..! The kinda understanding, diplomacy between the couple is lovely..!πŸ€—

Could Arnav be his calm and soft! I really wanted to see this side of him!πŸ˜‰

You write so well dear! Please continue!!😳

And Thanks for the PM!😊
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i read it and loved it! ee! awesome, i love this move!
and Australian accent? ohhh awesome!

pm me please!
ashna27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Precap: "well I couldn't go about life wearing pompoms forever could i?" He smiled at the memory and said, "I dunno, I kinda got used to the pompoms. Started liking them really." He paused and then sighed and added "but suits on the other hand are rather suffocating!" They both shared a laugh. This might not be such a bad idea, thought Khushi. It didn't have to be as difficult as they had imagined it. They were both lost in their own thoughts when the phone rang.

Chapter 3

"Hello?" Arnav picked up. "Haan woh safely pouchgayi and I have a bone to pick with you. It wasn't very nice of you to put her on the spot like that. If you knew she was coming, after all these years, you shouldn't have gone off to the wedding! That, Payal was irresponsible and yes I know you were probably not the only mastermind behind this plan. Yes I will put her on."

"Tumhari bahen" Khushi took the phone from him a little taken aback by his open support for her. This was probably awkward for him too. He walked away giving her some privacy.

"Khushi, hear me out first?" Payal spoke, "I know you must be furious, but we thought that given everything that happened it might be a good idea for you guys to have met without all of us there. Tujhe to yaad hai kis paristhithi mein tune ghar chora  tha aur Arnav bhaiyya bohut badal chuke hai. Unhone kaafi had tak prayaschit kiya hai for his actions. Who sub tujhe baad mein pata chalegi. "

"Jiji, I don't care! I came to see you, jiju and Piyush, that's it! And now you have left me here, its awkward! I thought you would understand!" Khushi was angry. She wasn't before, but hearing her sister defend herself just made her mad.

"Khushi trust me! Please. Look I know what you went through and your Jiju and I always on your side right? So why do you think we would change sides now? Where are you staying?" Payal pleaded with her sister.

"At your sasural. If I went to some hotel I wouldn't be able to spend time with Piyush, who by the way is an absolute sweetheart. I might take him back with me!" Khushi simmered a little.

"I cant wait to see you Khushi. I will be back next week. Tell Piyush that his Mumma loves him and will skype him later. " Payal's voice filled with pure motherly love. She couldn't stand being away from Piyush and wouldn't ever have left him if Akash hadn't insisted that it was the only to make Khushi stay. She missed her baby boy.

"Ok I will do. Bye." Khushi was about to put the phone down, "Oh and Khushi... be civil with him. I wont ask you to be nice. But be civil. He has changed a lot. I don't think I need to tell you that."

"Right. Whatever. A leopard never changes its spots." Khushi mumbled before hanging up the phone.

Arnav lay down on his bed closed his eyes. Sleep drifted  him back through time.

There was so much passion in that kiss. Every emotion he was feeling was poured into that kiss and not all positive. He was mad at her for dancing with NK. He was mad at her for ruining his party. He was mad at her for being a middle-class nobody who dared to stand up to him. He was mad at her for making fun of his diabetes. He was mad at her for pointing out his flaws. He was mad her for occupying his mind and soul. He poured it all into the kiss as he pinned her to the wall. At first Khushi Kumari Gupta had struggled and pushed him away. He backed off, she looked at him horrified or perhaps terrified, he couldn't be sure. He wasn't thinking straight. He needed her. Something in her expression changed. Her eyes darkened and before he could comprehend what happened they were wrapped in each others' arms kissing with with a frenzy that can only be classified as animalistic. His hands roved all over her waist and up her sides coming to rest just beneath her breasts. He was very aware of her heaving chest. Her hands frantically tried to find their way under shirt to make contact with bare skin. Her touch was like fire on his ripped muscles. He lifted her and her legs wrapped around his waist. Still kissing he carried her to his bed. So far he had only possessed her mind, today he would possess her body. Khushi Kumari Gupta belonged to him. "Arnavji, hum apse bohut pyaar karte hai" Khushi had whispered as she lay spent atop him drawing circles on his chest. He said nothing but kissed her on the forehead and stroked her hair. He would tell her those three magical words, but not here in bed, he would make it special, somehow. He knew he hadn't taken the time to make love to her, it was a hunger that had fulfilled. A carnal hunger that had somehow swept over the both of them.

"GET OFF ME! you filthy animal! AAHhh" Arnav was jolted awake by Khushi's terrified scream. He leaped off his bed and ran to her room not bothering to pause at the closed door. The sight that he saw shook him to the core. 

***Next Part will be updated soon - will send PM's for Part 3 & 4 together :) Buddy me if you want PMs**

Next Part: Part 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2644932?pn=7

Edited by Divvy - 12 years ago
ashna27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SunriseGreen

Awesomeee! Love it already! It was adorable πŸ˜› Continue continue continueee! (btw, who's this chote chacha and chachi? πŸ˜²)

Thanks heaps :) 
I will introduce them soon...although i think i have already given some hints... see if you can guess:)
Edited by Divvy - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow what an update!

So they've been intimate hmm πŸ€”

Lets see if they finally did it or not and what separated them πŸ˜²