Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey everyone! 😊 actually here with an OS! i wonder why i even wrote it and above all why i am posting it cause i dont feel its good! πŸ€” but again.. i finally posted it! 😳 hope you guys will like it! about the tittle and song..its my favorite! ❀️ do listen to the song! 😳

When Love And Hate Collide

Khushi looked around to see the whole RM decorating in white and red curtains and candles! Some small sparking lights adding up the beauty of the mansion! She looked happily around! The whole decoration was very beautiful and charming! She felt happy for her sister for whose sangeet this decoration was done!..she felt a similar fragrance around her but tried to ignore! She was about to go upstairs when she bumped with the person whom she least want to see!.. "careful khushi kumari gupta!".. arnav taunted her as he hold her by shoulder to balance her petty body from falling!..

he looked at her from toe to heed ..she looked an absolute angel in her light pink lehenga! For once he forgot everything! .. "sorry!.. I didn't notice!".. she said tucking her hairs behind her ears..bringing arnav back to the earth.. but she couldn't deny the fact that laad governer was looking smoking hot in his black sherwani!!.. "exactly Khushi! You never notice me..let me guess why.. because your eyes searches only for your so called nanhe ji!!".. his taunt didn't go unnoticed  by Khushi! .. "I think jiji is calling me".. she went not wanting to get into a argument leaving a smirking Arnav behind!

Arnav's behavior had a sudden change after NK's coming! Khushi had got used to now with his taunts and hate! She spent her nights thinking how and why he hates me so much! And days with experiencing his taunts! While arnav used to stay wide wake that why don't she hates me! In this whole week he didn't leave a mment to hurt her but she again came to him as if nothing mattered! He used to hit himself mentally for his acts but he couldn't control his anger thinking that she is the one who dared to cross the wall he had made around him!

"khushi.. where were you!".. payal asked her!.. "nothing jiji! You are looking beautiful!".. she said tried to change the topic!.. "shall we go ..jiju is waiting for you".. khushi teased payal while she blushed!.. they came down from the stairs.. where akash was looking rightfully at her would be wife Arnav was staring at his lady love from the far corner! Khushi could still feel his strong and heated gaze on her! She looked around and found him staring at her! His eyes could do the talking! She felt as if he can undress her with his eyes only! those pair of eyes had so much passion.. so much desire and huger for her! She looked away trying to control the speed of her heart beat!

They came down.. akash gracefully took his lady love's hand and went to the stage! Khushi stood there with a smile of contentment for her sisters's happiness.. arnav was about to make his way to khushi when NK jumped in between!.. "hiya khushi! You look beautiful hun!".. he said making her smile at his genuine comliment! Arnav wondered how can someone can easily give words to their feelings while he always ends up in saying what he doesn't want! He clutched his fist in anger! This NK was being a real headache!

Khushi looked at arnav from the corner of her eyes! Though she was at some distance but she could easily see the anger forming in his eyes! .. nanheji.. I will just be back!" she  said and left from there in process of staying away from Arnav! .. anjali told her to bring something from  the room.. she was walking through the corridors when she felt a manly hand snaked around her bare waist and pinning her against the pillar! ..before she could shout arnav put his hand on her mouth!.. "sshh!! Don't shout its me!".. her eyes widened seeing him!.. "why are you so shock hun? Were you expecting someone else?".. he said with anger and moved his hand away!.. "what! What are you saying!.. leave me!!".. khushi struggled to get away from his grip but he was far strong than her! .. "will you please leave me".. she said out of frustration.. "no!! what will you do? Shout??" arnav said smirking!.. "arnav ji what the hell do you want!".. she said angrily!.. "something to say".. he said in husky voice making her shiver!.. "what?".. she said looking on the other side!

"I want to say that.. that I..".. khushi closed her eyes and clutched his shirt in trying to control her heart beat!' arnav smirked at her.. "that I hate you khushi kumari gupta!".. khushi opened her eyes!.. she wasn't surely expecting this at that moment!.. "what..don't look at me like that!..what did you though that I was going to say,,ah! You dream!!.. in fact feel lucky girl that I, arnav sing raizada hates you!! That's also a big thing you see".. tears rolled down from her rosy pink cheeks! . she looked shocked with him.. as soon as arnav saw her tears he left her! Automatically a guilt spread on his heart!.. he just wanted to show her that her ignoring him.. her closeness with NK.. her any act doesn't affect him!.. khushi felt as if she was a used thing who matters nothing for the man whom she entirely loves! She looked at him.. "I know you hate me! And thanks for reminding me my status!".. she said and ran away from there!.. "khushi wait! Listen to me!!".. arnav shouted but she was already gone!.. "damn!".. he banged his hand on the pillar in frustration

Khushi stopped near the stairs and looked at the celebration.. it was for her jiji!.. she hided her tears and put a fake smile on her face! And went downstairs!.. "khushi wait! Listen".. khushi looked at him.. "if you have more to insult me then we can do that after the function.. right now don't ruin the atmosphere"' she said with no emotion in her voice and went away!.. arnav closed his eyes in the process to control his anger! This time the anger was for himself only!

"ladies and gentlemen..today its our bhai and bahbhi's sangeet and we welcome you all..pls do join the dance floor along with us!!!"..NK did the announcement and everyone clapped!.. the lights went off! Someone hold khushi's hand.. khushi thought it as NK's though her heart was saying something else!.. when she reached to the dance floor and in dim lights she could see Arnav!.. she looked shocked and tried to say something but arnav stopped her!.. he put his hand around her bare waist and made her shiver with his touch.. he pulled her closer with a jerk causing her to put her both hands on his shoulder! .. she looked at his eyes!.. the fire.. the desire and the passion made her scared for a moment! ..slowly all the other couples along with payal-akash started joining the dance floor!

You could have a change of heart if you would only change your mind
Instead of slamming down the phone girl for the hundredth time
I got your number on my wall but I ain't gonna make that call
When divided we stand baby united we fall

He pulled her closer..she gasped with his touch!.. "khushi I".. arnav wanted to say something but khushi stopped him.. "don't arnav ji!.. at least not here! You can insult me as much as you want but not now!".. she said in a hurt tone!

Got the time got a chance gonna make it, got my hands
On your heart gonna take it all I know,I can't fight this flame
You could have a change of heart if you would only change your mind
'Cause I'm crazy 'bout you baby time after time

Arnav tighten his grip hurting her a bit.. "just shut up!! I want to..i am sorry!".. he said looking at her with full passion.. "for what".. khushi said as tears started beaming in her eyes! .. "khushi! You .. khushi pls don't cry.. it hurts me!".. arnav said as he twirled her and pulled her closer ..her back against his broad chest!.. "I don't mean to hurt you khushi!".. khushi closed her eyes as tears rolled down from her cheeks which fell on arnav's hand.. he instantly made her face to him.. "but you do hurt me!.. pls stay away from me arnav ji if you hate me.. don't hurt me with your words!".. she said and clutched his shirt to control herself from getting shattered!

Without you, one night alone
Is like a year without you baby do you have a heart of stone?
Without you
Can't stop the hurt inside when love and hate collide

Arnav closed his eyes.. "khushi pls don't say like this.. I don't..i really don't hate you".. he said as if he may just break down right there.. "you do!!".. she said charging him!! With rage and anger in her eyes!,, "no I don't!!".. he said angrily!! He was clutching her shoulders so tightly that khushi moaned in pain! "ooouch!!".. he instantly loosened his grip but still didn't let her go!

I don't wanna fight no more I don't know what we're fighting for
When we treat each other baby like an act of war

I could tell a million lies and it would come as no surprise
When the truth is like a stranger hits you right between the eyes

"khushi.. I want to change!".. khushi looked at him!.. "I want to be like others.. the way.. the way they can express. The way they can say.. the way they can show that they love!".. khushi looked at him shocked! For the first time khushi understood that when a man cant express himself its not his fault..its his nature which hurts him eually it hurts others!.. "arnav ji you!".. she completely forgot that how much she was hurt with his words! His one pain and she was ready to give up everything that happened in past!

Without you
Can't stop the hurt inside when love and hate collide

"khushi..will you leave me like others did!".. he asked creasing her cheeks and making her close her eyes!.. "arnav ji! Pls stop".. she said in her heavy breath!.. "no!! tell me.. why don't you hate me!!".. he asked with a strange desperate voice!.. "because I cant!!".. khushi said being frustrated! .. "why?".. he came closer and put a light kiss on her cheeks!.. she closed her eyes and clutched his shirt tightly.. her breathing went so heavy that probably arnav could hear her heart beat!

You could have a change of heart
If you would only change your mind
'Cause I'm crazy 'bout you baby
Crazy, crazy

"tell me khushi!! Why.??.i hurt you.. I made you cry! Then why cant you hate me?".. he looked at her for an answer! .. "you know what! I cant hate you! And for that I hate myself that why cant I hate you!! You came in my life like a storm and ruined everything.. you don't let me live in peace fot a single moment!!".. she said in a hurt tone and arnav instantly let her go! May be now he could understand how much it hurt khushi when he said that he hates her!

Is like a year without you baby if you have a heart at all
Without you, can't stop the hurt inside when love and hate collide 

The lights went on and all the people applauded for the dance of all the couples.. arnav looked around.. khushi  tried to hide the tears.. she ran away from there leaving a shocked and hurt arnav behind!.. he slowly went from there and made his way to the pool side to get a alone time..cursing his hate which doesn't let the love win!

----------------------------------------------------

my previous OS on ArHi

Jealousy Works?

Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
justfd d chrcters yr.. arhi bth @ der plce .. superb ,
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Song is nice.

Wat ho gaya na.

okay okay, even ur os is gud, fresh baked cookies = ur os.
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os..plzz do conti it
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tashu πŸ€—
this is amazing
and i gotta say i love this song
but why sad ending? πŸ˜” u know na i cant stand sad endings u should right an os with a happily ever after ending πŸ˜› lols
anyways it was still awsome
do write more os and agar time mile toh please ek sajan pai bhi likhnaπŸ˜‰

love ya
tanzeel
Ended thumbnail
wow!! beautifully written and exactly how it shud be :)
xxx
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome OS.. pls continue and give a happy ending.. cant see both of them suffering from their unexpressed feelings πŸ₯Ί
zaniax thumbnail
Amazing OS & beautifully written
Loved the idea of dance + conversation
But plzzz continue it if possible 😊
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice OS!!

Loved it..! Hope the same will happen during Payahsh Sangeet part!!
Happy to read Arnav saying, I want to change and express like others!!😳

But why sad ending, Please update part 2 and give us a happy ending darling!😊
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, so intensity in their conversation. Please do continue.