Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MizzyG thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
my bad, i aint hateing no 1 SORRY YAAR!!
sandeep is talented to and i did say god bless him!!

And no i never reall the rules my bad again!!
im really happy for sandeep!!
hes loved by alot of people!!
and i support him for that!! he diserves it partly cuz he gets to experience it!! but soo will karunya!!

GOO Sandeepp!! i wish him succsess in the future!!
xxxx
and sorry yaar!!!
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MizzyG

my bad, i aint hateing no 1 SORRY YAAR!!
sandeep is talented to and i did say god bless him!!

And no i never reall the rules my bad again!!
im really happy for sandeep!!
hes loved by alot of people!!
and i support him for that!! he diserves it partly cuz he gets to experience it!! but soo will karunya!!

GOO Sandeepp!! i wish him succsess in the future!!
xxxx
and sorry yaar!!!

its completely ok dost, I am very happy that you realized your mistake, thats whats most important.  Sandeep and Karunya are both awesome, and Indian Idol is structured so that there only one winner.  But I have a secret yaar; theyre both winners.  Karunya's talent has been showcased so well that I know he will be sought after by one and all, so he didnt lose anyway!

Dont worry yaar, everything happens for the best! and thank you so much for your kind words towards Sandeep, it means a lot to us all in this club!

👏👏👏

God bless you
Saadia
MizzyG thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodfan

its completely ok dost, I am very happy that you realized your mistake, thats whats most important.  Sandeep and Karunya are both awesome, and Indian Idol is structured so that there only one winner.  But I have a secret yaar; theyre both winners.  Karunya's talent has been showcased so well that I know he will be sought after by one and all, so he didnt lose anyway!

Dont worry yaar, everything happens for the best! and thank you so much for your kind words towards Sandeep, it means a lot to us all in this club!

👏👏👏

God bless you
Saadia

Hay mr, 👏 wasnt that wot i said  b4!! ok im pissed off stilll!!!but now  cuz 
your trying to make out, i have said  something different too you...
but read wot i said b4!!!and tell me i never said wot you said!! cuz i said it in straight fwd,better  words!!
face it!!that most people dont no the meaning of music, sound and words and raga scales!!!

and thats why karunya is looked at more highly, to most of the world  right now!!

even sooo sandeep is talented but hes not uniqe!! and thats  the difference between them both !!  soo use own words and stop trying to make out i said somthing soo bad!! cuz i havnt!! im just pointing out the diffence in music and being looked at cuz ur a normal person but come froma better place that as singing talents  but not as stronger  and powerfull then could be!!!!!

Edited by MizzyG - 18 years ago
manoj_luver thumbnail
im happy sandeep won! he is such a good singer
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i luv him man....he's got the cutests smile ever...lolz....he is so cuteeeeeeee 😃
Reema_J thumbnail
Congratulations to Sandeep and to all his fans (including me)! 😳

I'm very happy that he won the title tonight! 😃 He truly deserved it, he's put in A LOT of effort, especially in the last few weeks!
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: manoj_luver

im happy sandeep won! he is such a good singer

awww, im very happy too, as im sure all the members of this club are!

w00t w00t!!! 👏

BALLE BALLE! 😃
Edited by bollywoodfan - 18 years ago
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mashal

yup sandeep is so cute 😉

in the finale, I couldnt take my eyes off of him 😳
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvya4ever

i luv him man....he's got the cutests smile ever...lolz....he is so cuteeeeeeee 😃

indeed! 😳
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: saad_786

i wanna join too 👏

counted in! 😃