Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends

I thought of making a fan club of KARUNYA .

So all you karyunians don't wait for chance grab it and here is a chance of posting pics of your favorite singer KARUNYA

About Karunya

Name: NC Karunya

Date of Birth: March 1, 1986

Place of Birth: Hyderabad

Currently Residing in: Hyderabad

Education: B-Tech (Third Year) in Electronics & Communications

Family: Father, Mother & Younger Sister

Email: [email protected]

Some of his pictures

VOTE FOR THE BEST, VOTE FOR OUR ONE AND ONLY KARUNYA, OUR INDIAN IDOL"

A humble request from All "Karunya" fans from all over the World.

N.C. Karunya is one of the blessed singers in India. The Hyderabad lad has won the accolades of not only the Indian Idol judges but also most prominent musicians and singers in India. Right from the start he's been gaining the judges' and public's affection and admiration for his unique voice and talent. He is almost perfect at all octaves in music. He's definitely a very good Carnatic singer but what is surprising is the ease with which he sings Hindustani music based songs. Music seems to be in the genes and hormones of this wonder kid who's been singing right from the age of 4.

Indian Idol happened at the right time for this talented singer. Everybody who has heard him singing has said that he's the next Indian Idol. He's extremely talented and deserves to win. Despite being so immensely talented Karunya faced some tough times due to lack of sufficient votes. He's captured the imagination of many north Indian brothers and sisters but he is yet to get his due from his home town. This incredibly talented singer is gaining popularity which is gaining momentum as the finals are nearing. No wonder celebrities like Megastar Chiranjeevi,Nagarjuna, Diya Mirza, Abhishek Bachchan, Mayor of Hyderabad, S. P. Balasubramanyam and Suniel Shetty who are in complete awe of this singer are rooting hard for him. I request all the readers of this message to vote for KARUNYA. Please do not think that he has lots of fans and they will vote for him. Please remember that each and every vote counts. Karunya needs your support. Please do cast your precious votes for a precious talent like Karunya. There is no point in feeling sorry if we don't save him for the title. PLEASE VOTE FOR KARUNYA.

Voting details if Karunya

vote for Karunya
190 4424 2525 02
or
SMS karunya to 2525
Voting lines will be closed after 8.30 PM on 22 nd April

Leomil

ScorpioGirl

Nimira_M

Muqaddasa

Cool_dude 487

archi_anil

Cindu

Sweety001

candy floss

niya

Edited by leomil - 17 years ago
can you tell how to send votes from other countries. i am residing in USA

Originally posted by sreebawa

can you tell how to send votes from other countries. i am residing in USA

😭no you can't i'm sorry i guess the connection doesn't go that far because i'm in USA too that really is bad besides if we could have 😭Amey wouldn't have left Indian idol😭 i would have voted for him like a million times he is my favorite contestent 😛but i want Karu to win now because he deserves it far more than sandeep. As Javedji said." don't take a person so far up that when it comes down it's painful" and i know he was talking about Sandeep and he knows it that Karu sings better 😉waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy better than him we know, you know it the whole world knows it hopefully everyone agrees with me i know you will

hey all!
well my anme is Nimra and i enjoy the way karyuna sings! hope to make lots of frends!
hi friends don't worry u all are in common post some pics of karunya
ha finally i was also thinking of makin a fan club 4 karu
so add me in too!!!!
ok so i will edit my post and write all the members name in it
cool another Karunya Fan Club, theres one in the Indian Idol section too 😉

can I join also my ID is Jaslove 😃
Count me in, don't know how to vote from USA. Karunya we want you to win!
count me in too!!
which song of karu's are u looking forward to the most??