True Star: AMEY DATE 😳

Name: Amey Date

Date of Birth: March 31, 1979.

Place of Birth: Mumbai

Currently Residing in: Mumbai

Education: Undergraduate from Ruperal College, Mumbai

Family: Father & Mother are divorced. Has elder sister

Email: [email protected]

Amey Date has a musical lineage of his own as his grandfather was part of R.D. Burmans orchestra, his sister a trained classical singer. He himself was trained under the tutelage of Suresh Wadkar. He teaches students in his academy and sings on stage with his guru.

Despite the support of the judges, Amey started out in the show with low audience votes. He has been working had on his overall stage presence and choice of songs, which has resulted in a rise in his popularity in the last few weeks.

'I am working on aspects of my performance that dont appeal to the audience and am trying to rectify it. On Indian Idol the ultimate power is with the voter, so I will strive to give my audiences what they want from me,' said Amey, whos all the grit and the voice to make be Indias Agla Idol!

Thanks Connie and Sap for the exclusive mindblowing pics.. of a real born star... 🤗

Performances by Amey: - huge thanks to varmap 😃

Amey's Wife: Mrs. Mallu Amey Date 😃

Amey's girl friend: Butter Date 😳

All Amey Fans are most welcome to enjoy every bit here... 🤗
Edited by buttercup - 18 years ago
Posted: 18 years ago
Yeah mallu.. i will just edit the first page soon.. 😃 😃 .

Amey the rock star.. gonna perform on grand finale..yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 😃 😃
Saba i cudnt open panna fan club.. ðŸ˜•
hey mallu malik.. 😃 😃 ... hows ur daughter neha kakkar 😉
😛 i agree AMEY ROXShe is the best one and still beleive he should have never got out and was hoping he would be the next Indian idol i wish it was still going to be true but ofsoss he can't now i miss him a lot and want him to come back hey look on the bright side he will come to the grand finale no one should miss it sit with your families and watch karu win after amey i want Karu what about you KARU! KARU! KARU! YOU R THE NEXT INDIAN IDOL 😃
hey am here

to chatt 😆
hey butter ...count me in pls ! i luvv amey <3 😛
Hey count me in as well! well amey is a great singer and i just love him! 😳
hey ishi..welcome to another amey fan club.. 😃 .. now tell me what wud u like to be.. ? 😳 amey;s sister.. amey;s chef or driver 😆 😆 .. oh yah driver is already here 😆