*MishKa AT Awards* OPEN ANNOUNCEMENT

-MishKa- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome to our first and last MishKa AT Awards.😃 We are done with counting and now we have our winners. But before we announce the result we would like to give a message to the MishKa'ians😊

Our AT was created on 8th Nov. 2011 but through 1 or 2 weeks it was totally empty. After that some members finally started using this AT. In few days we completed our 1st AT with a very less number of members and now our 2nd AT also going to end. We would love to thank those members who made the AT a sweet home and made the small MishKa family😳 and thanx to all MishKa'ians to being a part of our family.😊 But this is very sad moment😭 bcoz we are not going to creat 3rd AT, 2nd is the end of MishKa AT. The show gone of-air now and who were active in this AT they also don't want next thread coz we don't want to insult MishKa by making a waste AT.

Okay, no more sadness bcoz here we have our winners and awards😉Edited by -MishKa- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MishKa- thumbnail

So our first award is LIFE, without life there's nothing. So lets see who is our AT's life mean to say who are 😆 bcoz here we have two JAAN's 🤣

and JAAN of AT goes to, trisha & shelly😃
                                                here the award

2nd award is a ver shemless award😆 that means next is BESHARAM of AT
                                  BESHARAM of AT goes to, arpita(was unexpected🤣)
                                           Award

3rd award is very important, the most intelligent person actually persons bcoz we have many Gyani members in our AT😛
                             Gyani-Guni of AT goes to, dishu, chakku, trisha, simi, arpita🤣
(we have a BIIIG Gyan vandaar in our AT😉)
                                       Award

Next one is rondu type award. The most emotional person in our AT
                               Emotional award goes to, shelly😛
                                                Award

Next award is for those who just came in the AT and just vanished but there's one person who is very popular for this😆
                                 Gumshuda of AT goes to, chakku ji😉
                                        Award

Next is Helpful Person of MishKa AT and this awards goes to, dishu & arpita
                                     Award

Next is a really sweet award, the most sweetest member of this AT
                                   Pyaari Bandi of AT goes to, dia😊
                                       Award

Now lets see who is oh! sorry who are😆 the angriest members in our AT
                             Gussedaar Bandi of AT goes to, shelly & simi😉
                                       Award

9th award is naughty award😆 so lets see who is the naughty person in our AT😉
                                Masstikhor of AT goes to, trisha
                                  Award

Last one is very funny bcoz it's BAKWAASFEKU award😆 and this award goes to whole MishKa'ians who are active bcoz jabbhi moo kholte hai bakwaas hi bolte hai🤣
                        So BAKWAASFEKU goes to, MishKa'ians👏
                                      Award

Congo all the winners, use your award siggies whenever you want and we request you all to give a speech on your awards, how are you feeling after winning these awards?😉

Enjoy😃

Luv ~MishKa~ Team😊
Edited by -MishKa- - 12 years ago
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanku for giving me award.. i got 3 awards thanku so much for those who vote for me...  first of all i m the jaan of mishka At ohhh thanku so much... and 2ndly emotional person  it was expected.. and 3rd gussedar really kya me gussa karti hon well thanks for these awards 
arpita is the besharam of th AT 🤣
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charmingshelly

thanku for giving me award.. i got 3 awards thanku so much for those who vote for me...  first of all i m the jaan of mishka At ohhh thanku so much... and 2ndly emotional person  it was expected.. and 3rd gussedar really kya me gussa karti hon well thanks for these awards 

arpita is the besharam of th AT 🤣

that's shocking nah appy n besharam🤣
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
gayab award to was expected par i never knew ki i m gyani and helpful too😆
Thanks all those who voted for me. 🤗
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res😆

*Edited*

Now m starting my speech😉
OMG OMG OMMMGGG😲😲😲😲 i got 3 3 awards😲😲 oh well i would like to thank my mom my dad my sister and my dog i also like to thank my frnds in real life and here, i like to thank god
now i like to thank my uncle my unty my cusins and full khandaan without them yeh awards win karna possible nahi tha unke hope pe main khadi utri🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kaisi lagi meri speech😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but seriously thanx to all who voted me jaan award was quite expected😛 but gyani award was totally unexpected😲 m really shock and the last masstikhor ...well it was expected😆😆
Edited by _trish_ - 12 years ago
🤣i got one award 😆 sweetest member 😉😛 thanku thanku 4 this award feeling like crying 😆😭🤣 applause 4 me 👏👏👏 aur kisi ne to nahi bajai toh mene socha me baja duuunnn 😆
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣
all are unexpected award.. first one giyaani 😆
kis engle se maine giyani guni lagti hun.. wel thnks for vote me at this..
and 2nd one is gusedaar🤣
gussa toh tab aata hai jab koi MishKa ke bare main kuch galat bolta tha.. wel thnks for the voting me who give me vote on this...
really amazing and enjoyable.. maza aa gaya..
thnks for the all mishkians...
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG !!! I think I am the last one to reply here 😆 ... I got 3-3 awards ... wah wah !!! feeling like a star now 😆😆 but who actually thinks that I am a besharam ???😉  that was totally unexpected ... 😆...
I was laughing like hell 😆😆 and gyaani and helpful too ... wah ... dil khush ho gaya ...😛😛
baaki sab ko bhi congrats on receiving an award ...
I am highly honoured 😃😉