!~!~ AsH : tHe beAuTy QuEeN FC ~!~! - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by Groovychick

sumesh..when u say london museum..u mean Madame Tussauds na? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

hey nooor, nm..bored 4rm revising
i'm not sure but i think i have sum of ash when she went 4 the commonwealth games

Yeah I forgot the name....Thanks

Pls post...I aslo saw pics earlier...She was owesome in common welath games....

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by malkanoor

hey guyz ! sup πŸ˜‰

Hi NOOR ...Missed u....

Which pair u like to be real?

Abhi Ash Ya Sallu ash Ya  Vivek ash Ya  None

Posted: 17 years ago
Aishwarya injured on Guru sets
By IndiaFM News Bureau, April 21, 2006 - 06:58 IST

It's a known fact that Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan are currently in Bagalkot, North Karnataka, shooting for Mani Ratnam's Guru.

The shoot was going smoothly till Ash injured her hand this morning. It is still unclear how the incident took place. The beauty queen turned actress had also created headlines while shooting for Rajkumar Santoshi's Khakee. Even at that time, she had injured her toe and was hospitalized. Co-incidentally, during Mani Ratnam's last Hindi film Yuva, it was Viveik Oberoi who had injured himself. Let's hope that the actress recovers soon enough.

Guru also stars Mallika Sherawat. However, she was not present in Bagalkot as she didn't have any scenes there.

SOURCE:http://indiafm.com/news/2006/04/21/7022/index.html
Ash and Aby's tryst with history
By IndiaFM News Bureau, April 19, 2006 - 03:08 IST

Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan are currently in Bagalkot, North Karnataka, shooting for Mani Ratnam's Guru. The area is also the location of historical sites like Badami, Aihole and Pattadakal. Abhishek plays the role of a legendary hero of the 1857 Mutiny.

While they were shooting for the film, the duo also visited the historical monuments. And they were certainly very impressed. Aishwarya was seen wearing a sari and taking in the beauty of her surroundings. It was no easy task for the production team to get permission to shoot in these areas. The Archaeological Survey of India authorities were apprehensive because shooting in the areas would attract a lot of crowds, which could prove to be detrimental for the monuments. However, finally they relented.

The shooting began under tight security. Thousands of people thronged the area to catch a glimpse of the stars. However, they were not able to do so since the police had cordoned off the area. But the crowds were determined and climbed the tops of trees for a dekko! Apart from Ash and Abhishek, Guru also stars Mallika Sherawat. However, she was not present in Bagalkot as she didn't have any scenes there.

SOURCE:http://indiafm.com/news/2006/04/19/7013/index.html

i'll post more later πŸ˜‰
nice group. 😊 😳

I think more ppl were going to join if u had "Ash Haters club" other then Ash fan club. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† j/k

No offence. Nice club again. 😊

Nice stuff!'
And PLUS NICE SIGGIS! 😊

Originally posted by kiunhogayana

Aishwarya injured on Guru sets
By IndiaFM News Bureau, April 21, 2006 - 06:58 IST

It's a known fact that Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan are currently in Bagalkot, North Karnataka, shooting for Mani Ratnam's Guru.

The shoot was going smoothly till Ash injured her hand this morning. It is still unclear how the incident took place. The beauty queen turned actress had also created headlines while shooting for Rajkumar Santoshi's Khakee. Even at that time, she had injured her toe and was hospitalized. Co-incidentally, during Mani Ratnam's last Hindi film Yuva, it was Viveik Oberoi who had injured himself. Let's hope that the actress recovers soon enough.

Guru also stars Mallika Sherawat. However, she was not present in Bagalkot as she didn't have any scenes there.

SOURCE:http://indiafm.com/news/2006/04/21/7022/index.html

I also heard abt thsi injury 😭....Hope she si fine

Originally posted by kiunhogayana

Thsi one is really cute....πŸ˜›

Originally posted by CuteFairy91

nice group. 😊 😳

I think more ppl were going to join if u had "Ash Haters club" other then Ash fan club. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† j/k

No offence. Nice club again. 😊

If U like her Welcome...πŸ˜›

If not Thanks But no ThanksπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†