Maaneet Ki Prem Kahani - THREAD 2

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

(Maaneet Pic created by MAAHMIKA)

Maaneet Ki Prem Kahani is about two people who are completely opposite in attitude and lifestyle but come together because destiny brings them together.

She was a shadow, dark and alone,
He was sunlight, brightly shown,
She cursed her life while he held his dear,
She denied it, while he thought it was clear,
Their first stolen glances, there was a spark,
Then suddenly light flooded the dark,
He held her gaze, dark eyes bright as day,
Her brown eyes flickered, and she looked away,
He reached out to her, completely unarmed,
She shied away, too many times harmed,
Though time passed, she kept him in mind,
How caring he was, and how very kind,
Then one day, he gave her a clue,
He told her he loved her, she didn't know what to do,
She was confused and suprised, even slightly afraid,
Amazed overall by the choice she had made,
He stood there, waiting for her to respond,
Waiting to see if she was willing to bond,
She stumbled on words, unable to think,
Blushing and staring, unable to blink,
Grasping onto a feeling she never knew,
She realized that she loved him too,
Moreover their journey began,
A love story with her wild man.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bpaYzxFUF6o[/YOUTUBE]

Credit for VM: Rsroopali

INDEX

THREAD 1

Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60

THREAD 3

Keep reading my FF and if you want PM's for this FF then add me @-maankimisty- Also you can now view all my works at:

MaanKiMishty's FF Collection

MY BLOG

Love MaankiMishty

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Character Sketch

Khurana Family

Maan Singh Khurana: 28 year old business tycoon. He is ruthless, arrogant when it comes to business, a complete workaholic. He cares for his family but prefers to stay away from women. He is the MD of Khurana Constructions. He likes to take control of his own life.

Anvesha Khurana (Known as Annie): The sister of Maan. Also the best friend of Geet Handa because they studied together in London to graduate in business. They now work together and own 5 multinational companies which Annie is the CEO of while Geet is the owner. She treats geet as a sister rather than a colleague.

Arjun Singh Khurana: The younger brother of the Khurana Family. He doesn't have an interest in the Family business but has a lot of interests in the girls around him. Everyday he has a new girl friends but has felt something for only one person which is Arohi Handa. He is too scared to admit that but the more they talk the more he falls in love.

Dadi: She is the one who keeps everyone in tact. She cares for everyone and guides them in the right direction.

Handa Family

The parents which I will just refer to as Mummiji or Papaji.

Geet Handa -  25 year old business women. She is the official owner of 5 multinational companies. She is very down to earth and treats people fairly. Most of the men are gaga over her and want to marry her. She is an iconic person to everyone. She is the best friend of Annie. Some circumstances make her come to India and become Maan's Personal Secretary. She used to work for the Secret Service in London but soon quit because she was too much involved in the business.

Yash Handa -  Looks after the Handa Business and has become very well known. His best friend with Maan and would like to keep it that way. He has some sort of attection towards Meera but is still hesitating to ask her out. She looks after the two sisters and is very fond of them.

Arohi Handa -  Sister of Geet and is still studying in LSC (London School of Economics)

Office Staff (Same as the Show)

Adi - Maan's Right Hand Man

Pinky - Close friend and family relative to Geet

Sasha - Head Architect

Tasha - Sasha's best friend

Additional Characters

Meera Chopra - Close Friend to Geet, Annie and Arohi. She is also Maan's cousin. She loves Yash but is scared to admit it because of the friendship she shares with Geet and Arohi.

Dilnaaz Shroff (Known as Dil) - Works for the MI6 and is an expert bomb diffuser. Also a friend of Geet.

Mohit Saberwal - Loves Dil and also works for the MI6.  Friend of Maan and Geet.

Prem Rathod - He is a very good friend of Maan and has gone to university with him. 

In this FF, there are lots of characters but some will appear more than others because they are important in that part of the story. Moreover, minor characters will come and go. I hope you like this FF and I will try to write as much as I can and as often as I can.

MY BLOG
Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
meena.. thumbnail
Congratulation Scraps
Congratulations for the new thread!!!
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congo for the new thread..
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail