Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer : Hone waali biwi, hone waali biwi!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys,

Okay, i can just make a quick post on ManVeer scene in the new uploaded episode. Its 'heartwarming' in  a way. UV and Maanyata were not fighting or screaming today. UV was not being his mean seductive self and Maanyata was not her abusive jungli self. UV was very sweet to her - most of it was genuine. Maanyata was super cute to him , she really was. Ughs! How can you NOT wish to see them together?

UV entered Maanyata's room with his signature smirk but his face fell for a second and more when he saw Maanyata picking the broken stuff. He didn't say anything , he didn't make a sound - he just went about cleaning her stuff. Maanyata saw him and she didn't blow off. She just coldly told him not to help her. UV contiued helping her , pepping her up and then, raised his hand to wipe her tears which she shrugged off. Haha. Maanyata didn't want to appear weak to UV , and yet he could see how broken she was - its not that he empathized with her but he really did give her that counseling which she needed.

You know its like, he was not that badass smirking guy that he is with J. He was genuinely nice and supercute with her. Maanyata , on the other hand, scolded him rather sweetly and there was no anger as such. It was an adorable banter where he kept on calling her his to-be-wife and she kept playing hard to get. Ultimately, he managed to brighten up her mood while madam held UV by his arms and sent him out of the room rather lovingly.

UV seemed innocent for a change. He really did. He was Maanyata's confidante today. Seriously.

UV's scene with his Dad was good too. His Dad calls his hone waali bahu - " Hunterwaali Nadia. "🀣

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loletta thumbnail
hey poco...do u mind if i call u poco..can u plz tell me the name of the website where u  watched the epi..i'll be gratefulπŸ˜›
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loletta

hey poco...do u mind if i call u poco..can u plz tell me the name of the website where u  watched the epi..i'll be gratefulπŸ˜›

Nipun has posted the links. Please find it on the main forum. 😊
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Their scene was such a delight to see. They were not fighting, Manyata was not screaming or throwing abuses at Uday.

A broken Manyata collecting her stuffs with a heavy heart. Uday enters calls out his Princess in his usual Hi Princess but she doesn't respond back to him. Uday helps her to collect them even afer Manyata refusing him twice. As soon as Prince goes to wipe his Princess tear she shrugs off his hand. When Uday told her her tears are her strength she said she was not crying in first place she makes other cry. Manyata didn't wanted to show herself weak in front of Uday but he could see how broken she was. Soon Manyata was back in her original mode but with a difference. She was not shouting, throwing abuses at Uday she was rather talking to him listening to him nicely even when Uday kept on saying honewali biwi. Aathva janam, remote-tv, writing on paper 100 times bit were hilarious. Finally Manyata holds Uday by his arms and sends him out of room sweetly.

Uday was not mean he was genuinely sweet with Manyata.

Uday and his Dad's convo was hilarious esp when his father said blushing bride and Uday said it's only when Manyata is in anger the red color can be seen on her face
🀣🀣Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the analysis!  You are such a good analyser! Love reading your posts!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wow a lot of UV scenes! 😍 I'm going to go watch the episode now! πŸ˜Š
loletta thumbnail
thnku i found the links😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: utopia88

Thanks for the analysis!  You are such a good analyser! Love reading your posts!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wow a lot of UV scenes! 😍 I'm going to go watch the episode now! πŸ˜Š

Thank you. UV, Maanyata, J and Vijay were really good. 😊
awww poco jaan!
u just brightened  my day!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— the post sumed up wht i really missed!!😍
argh!! i am in the office with no access to watching any videos 😑 IT dudes are so heartless!!!πŸ’”

So we got UV as well as ManVeer!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³chalo...i better get back to work ... πŸ€“
Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 12 years ago
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
J just finished watching the epi and I was really pleased with it! Manveer scenes were amazing! After that long wait, something worth watching! :)

I though the M missing her stuff scene was a bit melodramatic because of the song, lol. I wish J would've destroyed the shoes as well. Alas! She killed everything else. Oh well.

UV was soo amazing, the way he talked to J, to M and the wag kept mocking M was damn cute!

Great post Poco! :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

awww poco jaan!

u just brightened  my day!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— the post sumed up wht i really missed!!😍
argh!! i am in the office with no access to watching any videos 😑 IT dudes are so heartless!!!πŸ’”

So we got UV as well as ManVeer!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³chalo...i better get back to work ... πŸ€“

Thank you. U will love UV-Maanyata. He was supersweet to her and she was kind to him. Freakin' adorable. UV just has to change for her and for himself.😳