Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apple2006 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
quick question: is Mohnish Behl off the show now? is the new guy to stay? whats going on??
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: natsm

after oms death trishna cums 2 knw of parvati rite. y does n wen does kamal marry trishna?

Trishna and Parvati get to know about each other much before Om's death, and Parvati finds out that Trishna is not really Om's wife, but she is under the delusion that she is. Trishna married Kamal quite recently...about the same time that Gunn and Krishna's baby was born...maybe a few months back? He marries her fundamentally because Parvati thinks that they are good for each other. When Trishna came to live with them after she finds out that she was not married to Om, Kamal helps Trishna get over her shock and they get quite close, Paro sees this and thinks that both deserve some happiness...

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: apple2006

quick question: is Mohnish Behl off the show now? is the new guy to stay? whats going on??

Yeah. Anoop Soni has replaced Mohnish Behl, ostensibly because Mohnish had some problems with the track and wanted to move on to other things. Mohnish says that he didn't like Suyash and Parvati's forthcoming marriage track and that they should remain as friends (apparently that was the original plot narration), and Balaji Camp say that Mohnish was unhappy because he was not getting as much attention on the show as Parvati aka Saakshi. Of course, these are two sides to the story but my feeling is that neither is the correct and whole story...both parties must have been hurt, which is why they were being catty. Hope that helps.

AzN CuTiE thumbnail
hiya!! o btw thank you for answering my last question all I want to know is the answer to 3 questions!!!
1. When is sonu going to get married?
2. is neeraj coming back?
3. Who is Khushi?

i read all of this stuff on you topics so I just wanted to know!!!! thank you sooooooo much for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
no idea about sonu's marriage, she was engaged once though

no clue about neeraj's return

khushi is yash's wife, and sasha's chachi
kbakshi thumbnail
KGGK is a typical story. It is a story of may homes.
I agree that Mr.Mehra and Mrs. Parvati should not get
married. Frienship is a wonderful in human life.
The society should learn to tolerate a good friendship
between a man and a woman. I hope they donot get married
they remain friends and business partners.
thanks for sharing.
Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all a million thanks for starting this thread.Really appreciate your patience.
I started watching KGGK once again only recently as Star Plus is a newly acquired channel in HKG.
Could you please tell me Anisha's connection with the Agarwal parivaar and the reason for her mean behaviour?
Thanks again.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
well anisha was a friend of sameer and shruti whilst they were in australia and has come over here apparentely for business asquiring a hotel or something we dont know why she is so against Mr Mehra and wantes to get him but we think he may be Mr Mehra's daughter
Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Thanks.By mean behaviour I meant towards Parvati and her daughters.Aneesha seemed to have got some pleasure seeing Parvati and her daughters in distress when Chhaya was trying to turn everyone against Parvati..Does that mean anything?
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
well unless ive missed something i dont think there is a real real reason that has been shown or told to us why she is acting in this manner there was the assumtption that she may have had feelings for sameer whilst both shruti and sameer were in australia with her but they aint shown that in the serial, there was another rumour mayb that she is jealous of the family bonding in this family and there fore wants to break it up since mayb in her family people are not the close to eachother

sorry couldnt be of more help if someone else have more solid reasons then mine then plz post them 😃