Debate Mansion

Three KHANS of Bollywood

Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Though most of us don't have the chance to know the three Bollywood-ruling KHANS(Aamir-Salman-Shahrukh) personally, still we must have some individual idea/view about them from what we learn about their life, work(acting and choosing films) and other activities.

So, which one is your favourite among the three? Why? What's your view about the rest two?(You might be a AB or HR fan, still you can admire one of the three).

I am not sure if this has already been discussed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
yup so true. Aamir, Salman n Sharukh r da best acotrs n have da best movies. But I like Hritihk Roshan n AB too. 😊
sana.abraham thumbnail
amir - dont like personally..but great actor
srk - 7 out of 10 personality..he's very diplomatic and fake around filmi people..hence you cant get what his "real" personality is out of him....but good actor..but i personally think he's very over rated aswell..nevertheless..left a HUGE mark in bollywood for whatever reason it be.
salman - best personality out of amir/srk...but so so actor..not really suitable for some roles he's done

personal fav: AB, AB Junior and John.

all three of them flawless personality..probably the nicest human beings you could ever meet...and keeping in mind AB jr. and John are still pretty new..flawless acting skills.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
I love . absolutely adore Amir Khan and Shahrukh Khan !! ❤️
Love Amir - coz he's a great actor!!
Love Shahrukh- He's not just a great actor but a devoted hubby and he has style!!

I despise Salman Khan for the obvious reasons- he's a people killer , animal killer and suspected links with the underworld !!!!!!!! 🤢
Pradarshak thumbnail
My personal favourite is Aamir Khan. Till date have not missed any of his movies(including his early career flops).

Aamir Khan- I feel the most intellectual, level-headed and the best actor of the three.(No doubt he is the highest paid actor of the country) He does what he believes in. The only stain would be his broken marriage and other romantic link-ups.

Salman Khan - Still the teenage actor(he needs to grow up guys!!!!!). He might be the owner of a fab body, but it seems to me he is pea-brained(some shortage in the upper department). Aur unkey non-filmi karnaame ke liye kafi mashoor hain. One good thing to say about him is that he is very popular among his friends(yaroon ka yaar) and helps others in need.

Shahrukh Khan - He seems to be good too, but sometimes he is monotonous. Yeah diplomatic, very stylish and of course hard-working, knows the tricks to shape his career. Hats off to him, since he stared from the scratch without any filmi family background.
delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shah Rukh Khan is my favorite...coz he has amazing acting skills and i really admire the way he started from scratch and is the King of Bollywood...besides unlike other actors he seems devoted to his family and i really love the way he went about getting the girl he loved....he is of course very diplomatic but he has style and charm and those dimples!!!!....❤️

But i also admire Aamir for the way he can bring any character to life on screen and the fact that he dooesnt simply follow the crowd and sets his own trends!! 👏 👏
MNMS thumbnail

Salman Khan: Acting rank : i give 4/10.. he sometimes looks like emotion-less rather giving wooden expressions to highly melo-drama/emotional scenes. But as far as looks r concerned he gets 9/10 (coz he is 40 now yaar..that is becoming obvious on him day-by-day 😆 but excellent body maintenance... no offence 😳 )
     Personality: hmm ..i agree... he definately needs to grow up 😕 ... i think he doesn't take his life n decisions seriously. Along with that i think that he is, wht u can say, highly impulsive, gets angry easy, but looks sincere to friends.. may be 😕 ..All in all: an emotional brat!!! 😆 😉 somewht stubborn tooo 😕

Aamir Khan: Acting rank :i give 9/10... fabulous actor.. from day one.. knows how to fit in the shoe of the character. Great great actor. I've not seen many of his films but he is a person i can't TAG just one genre of acting to him... i mean he's romantic(QSQT), action (SARFAROSH,etc.), patriotic(RDB, Mangal pande) hero. He knows how to justify all the types of acting. Truly fabulous actor. looks.. ok..now aging is becoming obvious on his face... but i saw him giving an interview... man!! his short hair brought his "teenage" back!!!!
       Personality: i think he's a bit "emotionally unstable/immature " ..married his former wife at the age of just 21!!! and went aganist the wishes of his family.. and now left her with 2 kids!! and realised that a 20+ kiran is now good for him 😕 ..after almost i think 15+ yrs of marriage!!! Not decisive in personal life..

SRK: Acting rank: I give him 8/10.. the most expressive actor in industry... i don't think he used his body language more than his face... or he just uses his eyes for acting... good actor.. but the same roles again and again do tarnish his acting skills... im getting bored from his all same expressions.. he needs to do something new ..Knows bollywood trends from the core.. knows the pulse and now produces films according to that.. But a very good romantic hero 👏 .. supasses Aamir in this faculty!! looks... i must say.. he is able to hide his 40 yrs... still sometimes looks 30... i don't know who's credit: SRK or his photographers 😆
     Personality: well balanced person.. takes correct decisions at the right time,place and in the right attitude. knows the value of family and his WIFE... the most +ve thing abt him!!!! Yes his real personality remains a puzzle for all of us..looks pretty fake at times... as he gives proirity to his life and his family over all others... and i must say.. he knows how to use friends for his goals :e.g. farah khan, not to forget karan johar. He seriously wishes to handle yash n aditya chopra according to his gain .. sometimes succeeds ..sometimes fails ... The rule of SRK's life... 1st give a little .. but take MORE and BIG!!! 😉 (no offense again 😳 )
Signora2 thumbnail
Aamir Khan and Sharukh Khan represent the best face of Indian cinema, as far as acting goes I would place Aamir Khan several notches higher than Sharukh Khan.
Aamir is brand name for excellence, he had few misses, but all his films have been able to strike a chord with the nation, full mark to Aamir for instantly knowing the pulse of the nation.
I have liked Bhuvan of Lagan, who can forget the famous dance sequence of where dressed as Krishna amid gopis ? then earlier amazing performance as a honest cop, the nation at that time was involved in defending Kargil.
In rang de he again picked up the Punjabi lingo and with gusto delivered dialogues that will be remembered for long   
Sharukh has been that quintessential next door hero who has this innocent yet impish charm, every mothers adorable son.   
I think he looked best with Juhi those films had great story line but later on he stuck to the dude from NRI that has prevented him to move on, no wonder Ashutosh could not do much with the role he gave him of a scientist. I think acting wise he was best there. but it did not click with the masses. That Sharukh has not been lucky to get his due for his acting prowess's is an understatement.   

Aamir is intelligent and sticks to his guns, Sharukh too has this quality of saying the right things at the right time.
No wonder he is badshah of Indian Cinema. Both has the nations attention and they are aware of their roles in society. I was pleasantly surprised when Sharukh openly said smoking is not a good habit and he is trying to get rid of it. Aamir too is vocal on several issues. Together, the two Khans rock. 😉
😉 😉 BEyond that I think all star, public figures have feet of clay or something is always missing. It is all part and parcel of being a celebrity and image thing is all courtesy the PR PPL.
(REal People have tougher battles liks mr Murthy, Kiran SAShaw, Tendulkar and so many known and unknown .)

I am no fan of Salman liked him without the twang accent he has got( it is neither English, nor American not even Indian, then what is it? 😆 )    

The other Khan who too has been impressive is Saif, understated acting without much effort and his selection of roles is proving beneficial I dont like him for his Thar escapades. . Kapoor of rang dey is also the guy to watch for in the future
Lady In Pink thumbnail

Shahrukhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😳

For obvious reasons, my favourite Khan is Shahrukh😃

Everything from his looks,to his acting, his personality.....makes my dil go MmmMMmmmmmm😳Undoubtedly, he is the best actor to ever . His eyes are sooooooo expressive. Aur uss ke dimples ne tou...maar daala😳😳 whenever i watch him i drool over him and go of to la-la land. Looks aside,he speaks very well. A natural actor.Makes me cry the most....i cried myself sick when i saw him die in Kal Ho Na Ho😭 He is a gem of a person. Truely Lakhon mein ik😳.....make that crore on mein ik😳. He has kept his feet firmly on the ground regardless of being super successful. Very humble😳. Loves his fans...says they give him the support and the love to do well😳.I cried tears of joy when he left smoking on his 40th B'day (nov.2005), just because of his fans😊😭 Has an amazing sense of humour......And for all those ppl who think SRK is repetitive, im not going to disagree here. He does loads of romantic movies-but hey, thats what hes gr8 at--he makes the perfec tromantic hero,dont noe about the others,but I,for one, can never get tired of him, no matter how many times he plays Raj/Rahul in whichever movies, im going to enjoy them just as much.😳 Hes very honest--brutally honest, and i love that about him.

I can go on writing pages and pages about SRK. Usually i would have written something better than what i wrote above and in much greater detail, but im short of time now

As for the other 2, i think no1 even comes close to SRK. Salman, the less i talk abt him the better, i dont like him at all

Aamir is O-K . Loved his performance in RDB😃

-Eishu

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.Eishu.SRK

Shahrukhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😳

For obvious reasons, my favourite Khan is Shahrukh😃

Everything from his looks,to his acting, his personality.....makes my dil go MmmMMmmmmmm😳Undoubtedly, he is the best actor to ever . His eyes are sooooooo expressive. Aur uss ke dimples ne tou...maar daala😳😳 whenever i watch him i drool over him and go of to la-la land. Looks aside,he speaks very well. A natural actor.Makes me cry the most....i cried myself sick when i saw him die in Kal Ho Na Ho😭 He is a gem of a person. Truely Lakhon mein ik😳.....make that crore on mein ik😳. He has kept his feet firmly on the ground regardless of being super successful. Very humble😳. Loves his fans...says they give him the support and the love to do well😳.I cried tears of joy when he left smoking on his 40th B'day (nov.2005), just because of his fans😊😭 Has an amazing sense of humour......And for all those ppl who think SRK is repetitive, im not going to disagree here. He does loads of romantic movies-but hey, thats what hes gr8 at--he makes the perfec tromantic hero,dont noe about the others,but I,for one, can never get tired of him, no matter how many times he plays Raj/Rahul in whichever movies, im going to enjoy them just as much.😳 Hes very honest--brutally honest, and i love that about him.

I can go on writing pages and pages about SRK. Usually i would have written something better than what i wrote above and in much greater detail, but im short of time now

As for the other 2, i think no1 even comes close to SRK. Salman, the less i talk abt him the better, i dont like him at all

Aamir is O-K . Loved his performance in RDB😃

-Eishu

OMG Eisha ,sweetie you are drooling. Here's a bowl to keep under your chin for all that drool!!😆