anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

I was watching today's episode (US version) where simran leaves for Singapore and after that Mr Mathur gives a big hard lecture to abhi. It is understandable that he is concerned...but he seems to be more harsh on abhi than on manu...

When he makes such faces and speaks all harsh words to abhi I feel he is blaming himself for what he did to his wife and in turn abhi speaks to him so nicely and assures him things will not be worse and he will keep in mind that he will not hurt and inspite of him telling him to trust him for one more time...he says he is a lair..

I just can't stand this mathur...who himself is such a big culprit and blames abhi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cdacrb thumbnail
Truely said! My Mom and I, too feel the same way. But must congratulate Alok Nath....he plays the character so well, that U really start getting irritated with him!!!
bollyfreak thumbnail
everyone plays their parts extremly well
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya..what if Mr Mathur is Naha's dad...since all of a sudden she is asking for her father...may be that will be the next issue..and Mr Mathur if that is true then you are in BIG trouble..😡
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u, smisha... Mr. Mathur is probably being so hard on Abhi because he feels guilty for what he did to his wife.
Ritambhara thumbnail
If any one  here is watching Kareena  Kareena, can you please update.
RS87 thumbnail
e radio curry guy now knows kareena's truth(that she is lyin abt bein mrs sood and tanu)but hes nice abt it and decides to help her....kareena has to bring her boss lady and +boss lady's husband to the supposed chandigadh farmhse hse tt she owns coz dey wanna holiday there....so now she has to go hire a farmhse,animals and child and a husband(which the radio curry guy will be acting as).....yet to see what happens next......more laughs and confusion i guess...😆