Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
we arranged a concert by Ghulam Ali saab and met him personally with him and whole crew as was the host. Was too much hassle (Not due to Ghulam Ali saab but otherwise so donot do it any more)
My daughter has been runners up for few talent shows and met Sunidhi, Sonu and Usha Uthap due to that.
We will be having a uttaranchali singer soon this year to perform too.
bollywood_queen thumbnail
i've met jay sean, juggy d, rishi rich and raghav...do they count? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
coolsaints11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywood_queen

i've met jay sean, juggy d, rishi rich and raghav...do they count? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I personally have not seen/heard  any of them but if a bollywood queen can like some body,than  they are  inπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: coolsaints11

I personally have not seen/heard  any of them but if a bollywood queen can like some body,than  they are  inπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywood_queen

πŸ˜†  Really they don't.  We are talking about musical personalities not noisy personalities. πŸ˜†

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
coolsaints11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

πŸ˜†  Really they don't.  We are talking about musical personalities not noisy personalities. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Chalo volume ko off kar ke sun lengeπŸ˜†low frequency like elephants Edited by coolsaints11 - 18 years ago
kd286 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salilu

I have a very unique experience to share with you.....

When I was a little kid, my father had orgnized a classical music festival in Bandra, Mumbai. Many renowned artists like Pt. Bhimsen Joshi, Pt. Ram Narain, Kumar Gandharv, Pt. Mallikarjun Mansoor, Zakir Hussain, Shobha Gurtu performed over 9 evenings. Every evening one blind person used to come alone and listen very keenly to these artists. I and my little sister would attend the concerts sitting in the front row. When this blind person used to come, my father would ask me and my sister to go up to him, hold his hand and seat in the front row. Many times I sat next to him. We all used appreciate his keen interest in music inspite of his handicap.

Many years later, when we opened our old album of the music festival, we were pleasantly surprized. That blind person was none other than the great music composer Ravindra Jain! He had become famous then with his good music to films like Saudagar and we could recognize the face. I still have his photoghraph with me sitting in the front row!!!!

salil ji.........

you came out after a long time to post.........thank u thats a very interesting experience........ πŸ‘

Originally posted by: coolsaints11

πŸ˜† Chalo volume ko off kar ke sun lengeπŸ˜†low frequency like elephants

i wouldn't mind turning down the volume and watching jay sean all day πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i think they've all got good voices though...obviously don't compare to the great musical personalities of india but still good entertainers...raghav is actually classically trained believe it or not πŸ˜‰

zapman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salilu

I have a very unique experience to share with you.....

When I was a little kid, my father had orgnized a classical music festival in Bandra, Mumbai. Many renowned artists like Pt. Bhimsen Joshi, Pt. Ram Narain, Kumar Gandharv, Pt. Mallikarjun Mansoor, Zakir Hussain, Shobha Gurtu performed over 9 evenings. Every evening one blind person used to come alone and listen very keenly to these artists. I and my little sister would attend the concerts sitting in the front row. When this blind person used to come, my father would ask me and my sister to go up to him, hold his hand and seat in the front row. Many times I sat next to him. We all used appreciate his keen interest in music inspite of his handicap.

Many years later, when we opened our old album of the music festival, we were pleasantly surprized. That blind person was none other than the great music composer Ravindra Jain! He had become famous then with his good music to films like Saudagar and we could recognize the face. I still have his photoghraph with me sitting in the front row!!!!

Interesting experience!

Reminded me of a Ravindra Jain concert I organized in the Bay area couple of years ago. Although he's not a great singer himself, he's still pretty good. It was such a blast to listen to all his Bollywood songs (most of them are hits). He is a very high energy performer and involves the audience quite a bit, maybe as a replacement for the visual feedback most performers depend on.

coolsaints11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinit_lover7

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really million times really want to meet only one person.................VINIT SINGH!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜• Yaar, Is mein kiya hai, yaar gadi pakadh aur pahunch ja uske ghar...