Diya Aur Baati Hum

I know it's early but...

Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can i nominate Suraj Rathi for Best Husband in next years Star Parivaar Awards. I think he just a fantastic husband. He doesn't have a bad bone in his body. Only negative thing i would say about him is that he is too trusting and can't see that his siblings are just plain horrid. I really hope he is nominated and he wins. Edited by Thamanna85 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for me one of the quality that a best husband should possess is, if not great but at least a little bit of intelligence. Suraj is plain simpleton in some of his episodes like today being plain dumbo and the way his profile is built up of being one the greatest halwai of pushkar...can't get it. the storywriters want to make a him a split personality i guess 😡Why do people think that being ignorant and trusting is the only way enroute to being the best man ? I think people will agree that a wife does need a little bit intelligent husband!

yeah well said...its too early for me to decide yet.
MeeKhush1 thumbnail
plse dont be too hard on suraj, i suppose he could have been stronger but his wonderful bhaboo was in jail and he couldn't do anything about it - meena and her mum seriously what kind of people are these two
npg19 thumbnail
agreed with u all.but nice 2 see sooraj on star parivar awards as best husband.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suraj is a wonderful husband...but when his mother was arrested he was just a broken man he couldn't do anything and was lost how to get a lawyer...i was very disappointed with Mohit he should have had some idia of the law and help his family