Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please

Written Update 26/12/11 *done*

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hiya bacchaz🤗
hwz u all?

i am done with my examz yayyy so here is update apoloies for any mistakez

Episode start with Nimit pursuing his parents asked his dad to meet her once & i m sure you'll like her then he goes to his mum & said you know how much i love you so whomever i'll choose for yours daughter-in-law must be best she said yes son nimt start praising harmony that she is very sweet & cute that if you once meet her trust me you'll start loving her more then me she gets convinced & asked her husband that if he is saying then be agree nimit'z father said how can you agree on his 2 minutes love you remember when we fall in love we didn't said i love you to eachother nimit's mum agrees with his father that you both wait for some months nimit said i can't wait mom then she said her husband he can't wait his father said firstly you keep quiet whoever said anything you are just saying yes nimit goes to his father & said that girl is just like mom his father said & you are just like me then he agreed & said go & make her daughter-in-law of this house all gets happy & his father said you said she looks alike yours mum thats why i m saying yes nimit thank his parents & goes to invite family priest then his father said to his mum that i also want to go that way his mum asked what you saying?he said mehta was saying me to purchase modi industrries shares now i think we 'll get them free (evil pplz phew).
In the nest scene nimit call harmony & said my dad gets agree for our marriage & in 10 dayz we'll get married (isn't u r too fast boy) & we'll be together forever harmony cuts the call (indeed good reaction) nimit again calls her she picks up the call & said i don't want to marry like that & he said why?she said i told you na i want to get married after running away not like that & cuts the call he again call her & asked her why you are cutting call continuously she said because you broke my dream saying yes for arrange marriage he said i'll not let yours dream break i have solution for this she said what he said before one day of our marriage we'll run away harmony gets all happy & said yesh i'll run away with you then we'll go to eat icegola nimt asked then she said my dream completed she said after then you can drop me back home & after that we'll do phera's he said great idea they both done it & exchange i love yous & cut the call.
Scene shifts to jadeja house savitri whining she is having stomachache & complains nand that he isn't ask what happen to her he said i can see you have stomachache she said then atleast ask why my stomach aching he said there is only thing that why father loves modi family too much she said no today i have another reason he asked her what is it today chocolate from modistan that chocolate was very bad nand said i didn't see father brought any chocolate anytime soon she said they send chocolates on last year's diwali nand said the chocolates which came were good but if you fide them & eat them after months they 'll expire she said can't i save chocolates from me he said save them but don't hide them in cupboard eat them before they expire he left & savitri start blabbering once my son come back i'll not live in this house i'll leave this house.
Scene shifts to modistan i mean modi's house harmony playing around with dadu & saying i am so happy today wish me congrats he asked but why she said dadu because i ended yours tension he asked what tension? she said you always said that the day i'll get someone who'll love me & pamper me more then you then yours tension 'll end she said & i found someone & i find my prince charming he asked who she said nimit ajmera he is my prince charming & you know he is better then you i request you 2 time then you get me icegola & he even proposed me with icegola he is very cute he'll make me very happy dadu said if he'll make you happy then what else we want but Sir always use to say when the thing is about heart then decide it with brain she asked if its about heart then why to decide with brain?he said because heart is so innocent i am not saying nimit is bad boy just saying you both some time together & understand eachother then ask yours heart is he is that prince?when question is about life then never rush.
In next scene nimit is sitting with his parents & priest & priest said if yours son dosen't get married in next 10 days then there is not good timing for next 3 years (is there is some editing problem priest saying this now & nimit inform this to harmony in the start of epi) nimit said i can't wait for 3 years & pursue his parents all agreed for marriage in 10 days (guys talk to girls parents atleast for formality) then priest call to hansraj & said whatever you say i said to ajmera's & they agreed hansraj get so happy priest said thet please take care that no one knows i did this because you asked me to hansraj said ok they cut the call.In the nest scene hansraj thanks mehta & praising him that its happening all because of you & all they left then in the car janat asked whose marriage you were talking about hansraj said harmonys marriage then janat said mehta sir is not good don't trust him he is very bad hansraj gets angry & said too many bad things to janat & fired him janat gets all sad & before leaving hansraj said to him that if you respect my father don't try to meet harmony in these 10 days think its my fathers order & he left.Episode ends

have fun bacchaz
luv
Fatima

Edited by -Fatima- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow fatima kya yar 3g ke teji aagai kya.updaing so soon.
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW Fatty di ... CONGRATZ on finishing your exams  ðŸ¥³

and Thank-you so much for the written update ðŸ˜³
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thannnks for the Super Fast Update!!

This Hansraj is so irratating

Poor Dadu =(

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update fatty di...😃
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congo on finishing ur exams =)

Thanks for the update seems interesting gosh i need to catch up ur egjams finish n mine start =(
luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear ...
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thnx for the lovely update..