Precap - Tricky Plan!!!!!

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I am shocked to see the precap.  It turned out as some member suggested.  Meena and Meena's mother have planned to trap Sandhya.

Do you think police can arrest a person on an anonymous phone call?
Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree B...
E1 I was shockd to c d precap...😲
Such a cheap Police...hw could they do this just bcoz they r getting money...😡
Feeling bad for Sandhya...😭 😭
Ruby13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya,the precap was a shock for me too, but I was sure that it had to be Meena or her mother behind all this. This is a trap mainly set for Sandhya and not Bhabho because the inspector said that it was a lady who was speaking in English and seemed to be well educated. Eventually Meena would reveal the truth about Sandhya's education to the family hinting that it was Sandhya who was lodged the complaint because there was no outsider present at that time. This may be the reason why Sandhya would be sent out of the house according a news source.😭 Bharati, can we be sure that the complaint was made through a phone call..Meena and her mother must have hired someone to lodge the complaint.

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok now we know how sandhya hates corruption so I hope she finds out and exposes all of them , bhaboo I believe will be upset wud sandhya but more so wud meena .they have to show sandhya finding out cos they want to highlight how good she wud be an ips as they have done on pervious occassion after her marriage.
xyyz thumbnail
Iam equally shocked to see the precap. without a proper written complaint, without the signature of the person who is filing the complaint and without filing an FIR against the person how can the police come and arrest a person WITH a warrant. i have seen countless hindi movies and serials but i have never seen anything like this. They are showing like this on national television so iam not sure how much this is true or even possible in real life. so even i would like anyone to throw some light on this issue.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😭 Bharati, can we be sure that the complaint was made through a phone call..Meena and her mother must have hired someone to lodge the complaint.

Maybe or may not be through the phone call.  Watched it again in youtube.  It seems like they have hired someone but without proper identity if someone even go to the station and complain, will that be valid to arrest a person in a case like this.  The police should at least ask who it is, what is their relationship, etc...waiting for tomorrow's epi. Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago
Ruby13 thumbnail
[QUOTE=b2011]😭 Bharati, can we be sure that the complaint was made through a phone call..Meena and her mother must have hired someone to lodge the complaint.

Maybe or may not be through the phone call (will watch it once again and confirm 😆) but without proper identity if someone even go to the station and complain, will that be valid to arrest a person in a case like this.  The police should at least ask who it is, what is their relationship, etc...waiting for tomorrow's epi.[/QUOTE

Ya, I hope all our doubts will be clear tomorrow and they give some sensible reason for not revealing the identity of the person filing the complaint..
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg they are going to trap Sandhya in all of this!! 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
so far everything was sensible but today 👎🏼 ... even the most corrupt cop wont do such a thing in reality 👎🏼 ... 
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shocking precap? Yes! Shocking behaviour? No!

Meena & her mother are horrible people. Her father & sister seem like nice people, only these two are rotten to the core 🤢

This is their devious strategy to expose Sandhya's education. Little do they know that she's running around trying to get bail for Bhabo.