Weak Rosid scene today

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
They showed Rosid today for less than 2 mins & their banter over the blanket seemed unnecessary & no fun. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya true but its o.k atleast simer aur prem ka scene toh jyada nahi dikhaya laur fir ek saath sare rosid scene toh nahi dikha sakte slowly he dikhayenge because abhi bhi narrow mainded log rosid pair ko except nahi ker pa rahe hai iss liye may be it will take time.
upra thumbnail
Originally posted by: nickpick

ya true but its o.k atleast simer aur prem ka scene toh jyada nahi dikhaya laur fir ek saath sare rosid scene toh nahi dikha sakte slowly he dikhayenge because abhi bhi narrow mainded log rosid pair ko except nahi ker pa rahe hai iss liye may be it will take time.

You said it in 1 of your previous posts that the CV's need to show ROSID otherwise no one will watch the show. Narrow minded folks need to understand that Avika & Manish are actors and not a real life couple and should try and look at their chemistry as actors and not assess them as real people.
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya again i am saying that i want only ROSID scene but if dir is not giving thats i am thinking ki may be because of narrow minded mentality that dir is scared IF THEY WILL SHOW ONLY ROSID I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON.AND I ALWAYS LOVE THEM . and one more thing ur last post u also said ki i am not going to watch ssk for 1\2 weeak ?
upra thumbnail
@nickpick- still trying to stick to the plan. Read the written update 1st either on this site or elsewhere and ff to the Rosid scene.