Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kritika major twists coming

Posted: 12 years ago
kritika posted this status

KRITIKA KAMRA
For those Of U Who Missed KTLK Episodes Of 22nd & 23rd Dec, Here Are The Links, Enjoy And Don't Forget To Catch Today's Episode At 8 PM! Expect Some Major Twists & Turns In The Coming Episodes!! ;) Keep Watching KTLK Mon-Fri At 8 PM On SONY TV. 
Edited by neha.sharma - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx dear for the update..Will wait for thetwists and turns to come... 
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
i think twist is abt house matter...
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oooh!! Intresting stuff:) Thanks for sharing
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't intent to hurt anyone here, but just felt like posting my views.

The most enaging part of this serial was whether and when Ashutosh would confess his love to Nidhi. That was what kept everyone hooked to it. Now that this is done, I think they have to end it nicely with a 'and they lived happily ever after' ending. If they do that, KTLK will go down in audiences' hearts as a very sweet love story. I understand everyone is feeling on top of the world at what happened in last night's episode and no one wants this to end. I feel it is always better to let things reach a conclusion when people say 'WHY' and not when TRPs fall and people start saying 'WHY NOT'.

This is where every serial loses track. I never watched BALH, just read the WUs, but I hear it's starting to drag. The early promos of BALH showed them as a married couple, but it took ages to get them married and once that was done, they have started the usual suspicions and the same old stale stuff. 

Even in KTLK, there'll be some excitement leading to when Nidhi breaks the story to her family. then there maybe some objections, some tears and finally Ashuthosh and Nidhi will get engaged, married (wedding episodes lasting a whole week on TV) and then follow the same path taken by BALH. I have grown tired of these wedding-oriented serials.

I hope KTLK doesn't repeat the same formula. Either they have to end it nicely and leave a sweet memory in everyone's minds or they have do something drastically different. I would prefer the former option.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: visrom

The most enaging part of this serial was whether and when Ashutosh would confess his love to Nidhi. That was what kept everyone hooked to it. Now that this is done, I think they have to end it nicely with a 'and they lived happily ever after' ending. If they do that, KTLK will go down in audiences' hearts as a very sweet love story. I understand everyone is feeling on top of the world at what happened in last night's episode and no one wants this to end. I feel it is always better to let things reach a conclusion when people say 'WHY' and not when TRPs fall and people start saying 'WHY NOT'.

This is where every serial loses track. I never watched BALH, just read the WUs, but I hear it's starting to drag. The early promos of BALH showed them as a married couple, but it took ages to get them married and once that was done, they have started the usual suspicions and the same old stale stuff. 

Even in KTLK, there'll be some excitement leading to when Nidhi breaks the story to her family. then there maybe some objections, some tears and finally Ashuthosh and Nidhi will get engaged, married (wedding episodes lasting a whole week on TV) and then follow the same path taken by BALH. I have grown tired of these wedding-oriented serials.

I hope KTLK doesn't repeat the same formula. Either they have to end it nicely and leave a sweet memory in everyone's minds or they have do something drastically different. I would prefer the former option.

the trps r still going up...the show started on Oct 3rd only...and they said they'd try for 250 epis...and now they're aiming for 500...

there's so much more to be explored here...bec they're unmarried...the getting to know each other process...getting over their awkwardness...getting comfortable etc...

the ending you want was given to Dhoop Kinare...which lasted 56 episodes...with so much room for creativity here...if we don'tt get a simple wedding or engagement track here...between such a sweet & unlikely couple...then I'll be severely disappointed...
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

the trps r still going up...the show started on Oct 3rd only...and they said they'd try for 250 epis...and now they're aiming for 500...

there's so much more to be explored here...bec they're unmarried...the getting to know each other process...getting over their awkwardness...getting comfortable etc...

the ending you want was given to Dhoop Kinare...which lasted 56 episodes...with so much room for creativity here...if we don'tt get a simple wedding or engagement track here...between such a sweet & unlikely couple...then I'll be severely disappointed...

agree wid u...

AshNi fans want it that way... miles to go before comin to an end
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You are not getting me...i don't want KTLK to do the post-marriage fights, suspicions and all that  they are showing in every serial. Whatever we saw now will all be erased once they join the bandwagon of shaqs and in-laws (who are thankfully not there in the picture, I presume)

Every serial I see is doing the same...

I would ideally want Nidhi to concentrate on her career for now and not think of engagement or marriage.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

i feel the opposite...confessing is only the beginning this story as more than romancing each other the thing we wanna see is whether the bond of love is strong enough that it can bridge the gap of age and make the lovers face the society. the thing to look forward to is how the face the world, people they know, their loved ones and if they stay 2geda against all odds n that is why the title 'kuch toh log kahenge'.
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shilpa.Agarwal

i feel the opposite...confessing is only the beginning this story as more than romancing each other the thing we wanna see is whether the bond of love is strong enough that it can bridge the gap of age and make the lovers face the society. the thing to look forward to is how the face the world, people they know, their loved ones and if they stay 2geda against all odds n that is why the title 'kuch toh log kahenge'.

yup its beginning journey of love they need to concur lots more hurdles...both have there family issues..there are negative faces like malika ...even side tracks like anji n rangath is going great ..no need  to drag serial at all...besides both nidhi n ashu are mature characters..its going nice n fresh .. its interesting to watch how ashu n nidhi support each other 😳
Edited by sana141994 - 12 years ago