sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
hey, i didnt know who to pm so i thought i would post here...i was wondering if we can open a Book Club Forum of some sort????

A forum where members who LOWE TO READ (like me😃) can chat, suggest, and discuss about books they have read.......i think it would be a great idea for one b/c there isnt anything of that sort on the site.....

Khush
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yea it is a good suggestions..but it is already in progress.

since books are a part of "general discussion" it is in the general discussion forum of india forums

www.india-forums.in go there for all general discussion sections like books/sports/games/fashion/fitness/advice and much more
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i didnt know there was a section called that thanks ill check it out
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
[quote=paki_princes]yea it is a good suggestions..but it is already in progress.

since books are a part of "general discussion" it is in the general discussion forum of india forums

www.india-forums.in go there for all general discussion sections like books/sports/games/fashion/fitness/advice and much more
[/quote]

is there no possible way to open just a book forum...😕😕
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
well this half of IF is devoted to television so there is no "book forum" and the other half of IF is devoted to general discussion so there are other general discussion forums there...opening a book forum here wouldnt make sense because books dont connect to television..before, general discussion forums used to be here but with the rapid growth of IF it was needed to separate general discussion from television
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
[quote=lil princez]well this half of IF is devoted to television so there is no "book forum" and the other half of IF is devoted to general discussion so there are other general discussion forums there...opening a book forum here wouldnt make sense because books dont connect to television..before, general discussion forums used to be here but with the rapid growth of IF it was needed to separate general discussion from television[/quote]

i understand what you are saying, but in this sense, then why do we have forums for music, bollywood, and harry potter? I mean, those do not relate to television(especially harry potter, i mean, it is a book) and can easily be discussed in the general discussions forum...also, i am just lookin at the point of view of expansion...i would like IF to expand to bigger areas instead of being limited to just television per say... Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 18 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
harry potter stayed here on popular demand

and bollywood/music/hollywood sections are found in
I-F.IN as well.

but there is already a bokks section and IF cannot incorporate everything into 1 forum so there r 2 forums the other 1 has a books section. register there if you arent registered there yet and go 2 the books forum im sure you will like the book discussions there and you can go 2 a lot of other sections on general discussion like fitness/fashion/sports/advice/games/tales/jokesand a lot more
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
[quote=lil princez]
harry potter stayed here on popular demand

and bollywood/music/hollywood sections are found in
I-F.IN as well.

but there is already a bokks section and IF cannot incorporate everything into 1 forum so there r 2 forums the other 1 has a books section. register there if you arent registered there yet and go 2 the books forum im sure you will like the book discussions there and you can go 2 a lot of other sections on general discussion like fitness/fashion/sports/advice/games/tales/jokesand a lot more
[/quote]

ohhh okay i see, your talking about IF.In and im talking about getting a section for India-forums.com.....okay okay....i see...thanks yaar😆
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yea i know what you are talking about....but if general discussion sections keep on getting added on IF.COM there wont be space for tv stuff...and this half of the forum is for TV stuff...the general stuff is at IF.IN..you get what i mean now?