"KTLK"...A unique lovestory of Ashni..

Dibya7dj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Indian television channels are mostly filled with usual saas bahu drama. You can change the channels with the remote but you will see the same stuffs everywhere. There are some reality shows(not many now) but most of them comes only in the weekends. That means one have to watch those saas bahu serials in the weekdays. If you r not use to watch those craps then u have to watch some wildlife adventure show or some music channel. It means there is nothing much offered on tv to watch on weekdays. KBC is a treat to watch but when it is about to go off air i was affraid. There was nothing special for me to watch on those days. Sony is slightly different from other channels as it always tried to bring something different to the viewers and launched quite a few shows of different genre. But most of them were became failed and went off air.With KTLK sony once again proved that they are not affraid to try something unique. With a casting which includes vertan actor mohnish bahl and lovely Kritika kamra the serial hits the bulls eye. The love story of handsome and well mannered Dr. Ashutosh and beautiful, bubly Dr. Nidhi Verma is so heart warming that I can't even now think of missing any episode of it. I now started hating weekends because I can't watch it on those two days. Their expressing through their eyes is so beautiful that it always makes me feel in love with it. Both MB and KK are mind blasting. Other characters specially Rohan, Arman are fabolous. I would like to mention one name and that is chote sarkar. He is really funny. The title song(sayaan) adds more charm in this love story. It's so pleasant and fitts with the serial that it makes you feel it.
But it really sad to know that this serial is not getting that TRP which it deserves.
At last I wish all the KTLK team best of luck and hope to see more wonderfull work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good post...hope trp rises after AshNi confession...
Dibya7dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

good post...hope trp rises after AshNi confession...

I hope it will
Armu4eva thumbnail
Lovely post so true... ๐Ÿ‘after ages i m hating this slow weekend... tho its festive time... but my mind is jus stuck on AshNi n i wanna see what happens on Monday.. so badly...๐Ÿ˜’
Dibya7dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Lovely post so true... ๐Ÿ‘after ages i m hating this slow weekend... tho its festive time... but my mind is jus stuck on AshNi n i wanna see what happens on Monday.. so badly...๐Ÿ˜’

thanks...n my mind can't get over them..
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by Dibya7dj

Indian television channels are mostly filled with usual saas bahu drama. You can change the channels with the remote but you will see the same stuffs everywhere. There are some reality shows(not many now) but most of them comes only in the weekends. That means one have to watch those saas bahu serials in the weekdays. If you r not use to watch those craps then u have to watch some wildlife adventure show or some music channel. It means there is nothing much offered on tv to watch on weekdays. KBC is a treat to watch but when it is about to go off air i was affraid. There was nothing special for me to watch on those days. Sony is slightly different from other channels as it always tried to bring something different to the viewers and launched quite a few shows of different genre. But most of them were became failed and went off air.With KTLK sony once again proved that they are not affraid to try something unique. With a casting which includes vertan actor mohnish bahl and lovely Kritika kamra the serial hits the bulls eye. The love story of handsome and well mannered Dr. Ashutosh and beautiful, bubly Dr. Nidhi Verma is so heart warming that I can't even now think of missing any episode of it. I now started hating weekends because I can't watch it on those two days. Their expressing through their eyes is so beautiful that it always makes me feel in love with it. Both MB and KK are mind blasting. Other characters specially Rohan, Arman are fabolous. I would like to mention one name and that is chote sarkar. He is really funny. The title song(sayaan) adds more charm in this love story. It's so pleasant and fitts with the serial that it makes you feel it. 
But it really sad to know that this serial is not getting that TRP which it deserves. 
At last I wish all the KTLK team best of luck and hope to see more wonderfull work.

I too find it very sad that it is not gaining too much in TRPs, But that goes to show the deteriorating tastes of the Indian viewers. I only know that KTLK has certainly carved a niche in the hearts of the urban viewers..Mainly those who want to see a good show...That is a show with a different story, well-etched characters, good acting, good execution...U name it and KTLK has it all...

So like u I also want to wish the KTLK team all the very best for the future and hoping this show goes from strength to strength in the coming year and gains in TRPs also...This is my wish from the bottom of my heart...And yes for once in my life I too miss a show on weekends...That shows how good the show is ... 
Dibya7dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Originally posted by Dibya7dj

<font color="#006600">Wonderfulpostdear. Every word u have written is so true. I particularly liked the ones in bold...</font>
<font color="#006600">
</font>
<font color="#006600">I too find it very sad that it is not gaining too much in TRPs, But that goes to show the deteriorating tastes of theIndianviewers. I only know that KTLK hascertainly carved aniche in the hearts of the urban viewers..Mainly those who want to see a good show...That is a show with a different story, well-etched characters, good acting, good execution...U name it and KTLK has it all...</font>
<font color="#006600">
</font>
<font color="#006600">So like u I also want to wish the KTLK team all the very best for the future and hoping this show goes from strength tostrengthin the coming year and gains in TRPs also...This is my wish from the bottom of my heart...And yes for once in my life I too miss a show on weekends...That shows how good the show is ...</font>

thank u so much 4 this sweet rep...it feels so good to know that others likes my view.
Sakshifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TRP have risen a lot & the CHANNEL is very satisfied hope it continue to rise
Dibya7dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: nityaaa

TRP have risen a lot & the CHANNEL is very satisfied hope it continue to rise

It surely will
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The whole weekend i passed watching earlier episodes and the Friday episode i must have watched 5-7 times...waiting for 8 pm today!!