IPKKND:The'TeriMeri'Series OS1 P74/OS2 P78/OS3 P83

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

And finally, I am done with my dream thread. Not that I was dreaming of this, but now its like everything is right. Erm, I know I am hard person to be with and I have no qualms admitting it because I am highly impulsive by nature :P So let['s just say WELCOME! And yeah, I am sticking by this thread for dear life. I want to thank everyone who is responsible for supporting me MUAH. I heart you guys so hard <3 :) That's it for my rant. I have had all threads closed and now this is the only place you need to keep track of for anything that I write. I also have a blog which I will activate soon. But needn't worry, here you will get everything :) MUAH

About this thread : Well, easily I am lazy person, that's why one thread for everything. I also want to warn you all about a few things. This thread is a complete collection of everything that I treasure. And there are going to be some pieces that you might never imagine me writing. Please do not get shocked. I have different moods and I write depending on them and they are quite varied too. Plus, I would also like to tell that my writing style has changed over the year and you will find a vast difference between my earlier works and my recent ones. SO if you are specific about the quality of things you read, I suggest you start backwards.

On whom all I write : You will mostly find Armaan - Ridhima, Castle - Beckett, Arnav - Khushi, Maan - Geet, Meredith - Derek stuffs here. 

Genres I write : This, I can't be specific. It all depends on the time and mood when I feel like picking up a pen. But I DO NOT and CANNOT write horror. I am dead scared as a person (of dark and heights). So the last thing you can expect me to write is horror. I am partial to romance and over time, you will see the depths of that :P Plus, I love suspense and thriller especially when there is love in between. 

About the title : I will tell when I have chosen one🀣 

EDITED: 

Okies. So there was this me who was tired of seeing the *No Name Yet* tag on my gallery and I was just looking out for some title anywhere. Being clueless, I went onto watch Castle (don't ask how many times I have already seen the whole thing) And yeah I was on this beautiful episode 'To Love And Die In LA' and yeah the 'If Only' comes from there as in from the letter Mike leaves for Beckett. Somehow, when I paused to think on it, my gallery came into my head and yup, my randomness was at its peak. So that's the story. I personally thank Andrew Marlowe (the creative head of Castle) for actually penning this and although, it was my decision for using it as a title out of the last two words in that letter, I love him for writing this wonderful show. And yup, in case you are wondering how obsessed I am, I am as obsessed with Castle as DMG. I am giving you a link of a channel that has full on 3 seasons with subtitles and I recommend this show to everyone alike. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hZhJAQyqFI&feature=related Forever Castle

*Yeah, I am a bit Tumblr obsessed too. Though I go there just for Castle.

And yeah forgot to mention something. I have an FF running on ArHi with a bit of AR which is not included in this thread because there are major differences in the set of readers I have there and here. So here you go. Beating The Odds
Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail

i n d e x

One Shot - A scene or an incident.
Drabble - Random thoughts describes supposed to be exactly 100 words but less than 1000 words is accepted more widely.
Vignettes - A piece which is a combination of a one shot and a drabble
Fan Fiction - A fiction of more than 10 parts/chapter (My definition)
Mini Fan Fiction - A fiction of between 5 - 10 parts/chapters (My definition)
Short Story - A fiction of between 1 - 5 parts/chapters

One Shots/Drabbles/Vignettes/Flash Fiction

Poems

#1 - In Memory

FF : Yet Another Sunset (Armaan & Ridhima)

Can be classified as a silent thriller. My first official work and its the original that will be continued here. Its a story of a man and woman who have absolutely no connection brought together by one event and torn apart by another.

Mini FF : Redolence (Armaan & Ridhima)

A story of dumb lady and a doctor. Its a simple fairy tale untouched by the harshness of reality. I love how this one came out personally because it is innocent and absolutely uncomplicated.

Wingless (Armaan & Ridhima)

Love, they say, is blind.  This story is about a girl who has to make a choice.

Coming Soon :)
abandoned thumbnail
 Author's Note : By far, my most favorite piece. Probably because I found out that I write short stuffs better and plus its my first work on Rick and Kate aka Castle and Beckett. I imagine a particular scene to be like this and so its incredibly close to my heart.

#1  k n o c k o u t

Based On Castle & Beckett (Castle)

From the corner of her eyes, she felt the overly familiar figure walk and sit beside her desk, on his usual seat. A sense of strange peace surged into her and she lifted her head from the sheaf of papers.

"Not planning to leave?", Kate asked in her smooth surprising tone, a tone he always managed to often trouble her with.

"Was just about to leave.", he replied and added "You?"

"Paperwork. Loads of paperwork," she answered boringly, rolling her eyes.

He nodded but din't show signs of any conversation.

As Kate engrossed back in her paperwork, she felt Rick give her piercing gazes and although she had experienced some of these exclusive stares completely dedicated to her, today's felt a little stranger than usual. For a while, she ignored it and gave a show of being amiss of everything around her. Unaware at how long she was going to keep up this act, she decided it was time.She scratched her head for a starting point.

"Its almost midnight," she said finally, making more of question than a statement.

"I know." He answered using the least number of possible words.

Kate searched for better ideas but none seemed to strike her at the moment and asking him to leave would be rude.

As if reading her mind, Rick gave up his silence session and mustered up energy to voice his words.

"Kate, I want you to tell me something sincerely," he began in an unusually serious and monotonous voice.

"Okay," she answered, not sure on what to expect. However, deep down, the enigma was solved, her darker insides had a faint idea on the cause of such a change in Rick. But her traumatic mind just shoved the idea, literally hoping that things that could kill her would just die away themselves.

"This wall you told, what possibly could destroy it?", he asked calmly. Too calmly, that Kate felt chills down her spine.

She let out a short sigh, dropped her pen and leaned back onto her swivel chair. She took the time to gather her thoughts and word her reply appropriately.

"Rick," she whispered his name like an ardent devotee, "My head will be messed up for as long as my life is messed up. At the moment, I have nothing that gives me a reason to straighten up anything.Absolutely nothing."

"That doesn't answer my question, does it?" he stated.

Kate bit her lips and between them the aura of tensed waves moving was immense.

"I need to get to that man before he gets to me." Kate avoided exact eye contact with him. She wondered where this would end.

"So you promise me that the wall will go down when that man does." He leaned forward off his chair, his hands held together in the front.

"Yeah, whats-" 

"The man is here. In New York. Tonight. And I am going to get him and bring him down." He declared, almost hissing with bottled up emotions.

Kate saw him leave his chair and walk away. She had stopped breathing and color had drained from her face when seconds later, his voice announced.

"We don't have all day."

Kate came back to her senses and her lungs burst open to take in larger quantities of oxygen, as if she has just gotten out from a drowning ocean. Amidst her heavy respiration, she pushed in a bullet into the last hole of her gun. 

Little time had elapsed before the 12th precinct lift door shut to face a now human less office.

abandoned thumbnail
Author's Note : I still do not know what I was expecting out of this one. It kind of just came when I was bored with History. But I am happy that I did write it because in the end its on AR and I wrote it with my minimal skills. I am content.πŸ˜ƒ

#2  s u c k  m e i n b a b y

Based On Armaan & Ridhima (Dill Mill Gaye)

He stared and stared, wondering how long he could go on. Courage. When was he going to tell her? Tell her how much she meant to him. Tell her that she was the answer to all those questions that life posed upon him.

And he was the loser. The final loser. The 9 years of their togetherness, that he took for granted was going away. He was at fault and he deserved to get this. 

Small channels of tears flowed down his cheeks but it seemed he wasn't aware of them. He was numb. The senses of his body were completely tampered with. She had stolen it and he hadn't ask for it back.

Hours went by and his insides told everything might have been over now. By this second, she must be Mrs.Modi. His eyes went dry. It was like he ran out of tears. But he din't budge from where he sat.

The cool breeze wasn't doing a good job of soothing him. The long, distant sea was there reminding him of how long a life he had wasted and how long a life he was going to waste.

She raced across the corridors, panic - stricken. Where was this moron? And why the damn is his cell switched off?

Idiot, Jerk, Useless, Fool..She breathed as she jumped into her sedan. 

He wondered if he was breathing. But did it matter? The answer,he knew too well. It was the same either way. 

She drove like a maniac, crossing tonnes of people who were cursing her. Although aware that she might be breaking a dozen traffic rules and probably end up paying a hefty amount as fine first thing tomorrow morning, she cared less. At the moment her highest priority was get to her ex, or so he thought, as soon as possible before he did anything foolish. She took in deep breaths to calm herself, though it wasn't working to the least.

After minutes of swiveling around the town, she reached the beach and upon discovering a perfectly still environment, she steered her sedan across the street. But wait. What was that tiny spot? The image came to her head and she sensed something human about it. She made her mind to drive back and check it out before moving ahead.

"Ridhima, tum yahaan kya-", he almost screamt in disbelief. He couldn't believe it. And he strongly felt that he was hallucinating. 

"Oye chup," Ridhima said, with sudden fierceness. So here was her most favorite person who also happened to be the world's most stupidest freak.

"Basket, Sid kahaan hai aur tum yeh-," he stared at her fuming figure, unable to figure what she was doing on her wedding night.

"Mr.ARMAAN MALLIK. If you don't shut your damn mouth, right now, I am gonna finish you off." She threatened him.

"Par-," he said, perplexed.

"Meri baat samjhi nahi kya?," she reinforced her threat.

Armaan silenced, not in the fear but in the hope of getting an explanation for everything.

"Good boy." She praised him and grinned at the way his eyes bulged out of its sockets. "I am not getting married to Sid.Okay. NO, Don't even think of getting in between as I speak. All right. This marriage idea. It was Sid's. He told me to do so, when I confessed to him that I was tired of waiting for a certain someone to confess his love for me. Oh please, don't give me that look, mister. I knew it. I have brains to think and hell, I live in a modern world. So, that's when he told me to tell you that I was getting married to him, hoping you would confess. But no, you wouldn't budge. And all I get to do is make a show of preparing for a fake marriage and of course, your eternal silence."

She finished and glared at Armaan murderously. Now, at a loss for words, Armaan couldn't fathom how much of an idiot he was. He hadn't seen how too dramatically Sid had entered into his Basket's life. Looking at Ridhima, he felt ashamed. How was he going to make up for this. He stood there, feeling blank.

"And now you don't speak anything," said Ridhima irritated.

After a pause, Armaan spoke, "So why are you here now?"

"For obvious reasons. You had vanished the phase of earth. So I had to know what you and your head was upto." she answered honestly, not wanting to hide anything from him.

"So what are you going to do, now?" he inquired, having no idea what he himself would do.

"Me? I think it's time I took matters in my own hands." She said with confidence lingering her words.

"How?," a troubled Armaan asked her.

She din't bother answering that. Rather she demonstrated it.

She came to him and clashed her chest next to his. She slipped her hand beneath his shirt, feeling his perfect back and abs with her petite fingers. Thoroughly enjoying this, and partially unable to comprehend what his hell of a woman was upto, he ran his hand around her waist, reducing the space between them to about a millimeter. 

"I want you to suck me in. Completely. Physically and mentally." She whispered into his ears. 

Armaan took seconds to register in his word the meaning behind it all. She blushed as she realized that she had done what she was supposed to do a long time back. A dimpled smile slowly making way to his cheeks told her that he too got her. For she had worded her proposal in a manner no one in the world has ever done and she prided in the fact that her soon-to-be fiance read her like none other. 

He smiled and leaned forward, closing the tiny gap between them. He placed one hand on the back of her head and titling his own, pressed his lips on hers. She reciprocated with equal, if not more passion. He bit her lower lip and played with the upper one, while she moaned. 

Leaving her to pant heavily, he drew back to whisper an "I will make sure I do that," and intoxicated her with another round of lip play.
abandoned thumbnail
Author's Note : This is a short story or you can even call it a mini FF. The idea was to capture an emotion as strong as love in people who may not be blessed to express it and I hope it has reached my beloved readers. Enough said! Enjoy!

R e d o l e n c e

# 1 : s e e k i n g a n s w e r s

"Dad, what do you mean by a girlfriend?" his nine year old asked him and he choked on his coffee and spilled them as his boy gave him an innocent look.

"What?", he asked in disbelief, hoping he heard it wrong.

"Girlfriend, Dad. What is it? What do you do with it?," he repeated. 

Armaan thought he would have a heart attack just then. 

"Where exactly did you hear this from?" he questioned Ryan, bringing him closer by his shoulders.

"Everyone in school was talking about gf gf gf and all the awesome times with them. And I din't understand a word. So I asked Dave. He laughed and told me it means girlfriend and he laughed at me for not knowing it. So." he answered with pure impeccability.

"Okay.Umm. See its when. Mmm. Its when you have a girl as a person who is close to you." Armaan phrased his explanation as simply as possible.

"Then I will have more than 10 girlfriends right. Sneha, Tessie, Irene, Janet, Lucy, Jenny-" he tailed off to remember more names. His father slapped a hand on his cheeks, wondering how to close this topic.

"Ryan. Its not having so many people. It's just one person. Someone really close. A girl you can share everything with.Okay. Now go and change. Dad needs to go for work and you are coming with me, today. Okay." 

"Mmm. Okay Dad." His little head hadn't understood the exact meaning. But his dad's orders weighed more and so he went to his bedroom to dress up. He had his vacations now and since his dad din't like baby sitters, he took him along to his work.

"What are you thinking, Ryan?" Armaan asked at his unusually quiet son, on this other side of the car.

"Nothing, Dad", he answered moodily.

"Okay." Armaan said, knowing well that Ryan would come to him if there was anything bothering him.

"Dad," he called after minutes of silence as Armaan stopped the car at the red signal.

"Yeah"

"Can we call mothers girlfriends?" His voice sounded strained.

Armaan suddenly found himself at a loss for words. What was he supposed to say to his son, who had grown without a mother for most of his life? 

Gathering up courage, he replied honestly, "Yeah, something like that."

"So, that's why I don't have a girlfriend, right?" Although he voiced his doubts confidently, Armaan knew his little boy would burst open any time soon. He would sleep on Armaan's chest after crying out his heart's content, tonight. He knew it. Knew it well.

"It's not like that, Ryan. Your mom will always be with you. Okay. Just that you can't see her." he whispered, softly.

Ryan nodded.

"Dr.Armaan, I have a patient in ICU. I want you to give a consult." Rahul said, walking upto him. 

"Yeah, I am coming" answered Armaan shortly.

Rahul gazed at his colleague cum friend and realized that Armaan needed a moment.

Armaan looked at the image of his sister and his jeeja ji, smiling. He reminisced everything. It wasn't blurred at all. It came to him in a flow. How their death in his 2nd year of medical school shattered him and his family. How he agreed to be like a father to his nephew. How he agreed to be the life time guardian to his sister's only son. It hurt. Now he knew that his for long son was missing his mother, just like he was missing his sister. What could he do? Deep down he knew the answer. But it wasn't that he wasn't ready. No one wanted to marry a man who already had a kid to raise, nowadays. He had wiped the idea of it long before itself. He got up, leaving everything to fate.

To Be Continued..
abandoned thumbnail

R e d o l e n c e

# 2 : s p e e c h l e s s

"Mr.Gupta. I am Dr.Armaan. I will be handling your case from now." Armaan said with the caring smile of a doctor. 

The aging man, weak as he is, saw that this handsome, young man was promising. He managed to return the smile to Armaan. Armaan ran a quick test on him and then opened a conversation, filling his chart, simultaneously. Armaan believed in understanding a person completely before beginning treatments.

"You are from India? Main bhi. Aap yahaan akele rehte hai?", he asked, wondering how a needy man could manage living in a city like London, all alone.

"Nahi, Dr. I have a daughter. Just the one. Oh, there she comes." he said, an energy of pride keeping his weak voice audible. Armaan turned towards the direction Mr.Gupta was facing to.

Walking in, was a beautiful girl, clad in typical Indian suits. Her hair, slightly messy, falling down her shoulders. Armaan could see she was sleep driven because her eyes were swollen. He sensed that she must have been crying for a while. He felt her simplicity and elegance and was pleased at his rare find. He din't think there were much people of this kind existing in this world.

"Ji, Main Dr.Armaan. I shall be looking into your father's case." he introduced himself, as a matter of courtesy.

He saw her taken aback and then suddenly, she blushed and looked away, biting her lips. 

"Her name is Ridhima, Dr." Gupta answered.

Armaan  speculated as to what was wrong. He pushed the subject for later and continued with his work. 

Ready to leave, he faced Ridhima for a word.

"Do get these medicines. I will get back to have a look in the evening, okay." he said, softly. She looked delicate, and he felt the urge to calm her down.

She nodded and looked at Armaan, her eyes filled with gratitude. Armaan read it and left the father-daughter for some on their own.

"Where's Ryan, Jess", asked Armaan.

"I saw him in the cafe with Rahul." answered the nurse, eyeing Armaan's chest that peeked through his partially unbuttoned shirt. Armaan sighed, thanking her and walked away to the cafe,shaking his head. He had to face this problem of ladies gawking and gaping at him every place he went. Couldn't they see as a doctor rather than a stripper?

"Papa.." Ryan came running and hugged Armaan, as Armaan knelt down taking his little boy in his arms. Ryan kissed Armaan on his cheeks and Armaan returned it as well. Ryan was happy about something and only when he was extremely happy, he would call Armaan'Papa' rather than the usual 'Dad'.

"Hmm. What happened? You look happy." inquired Armaan.

"Nah, Rahul Uncle just lost once again with me. Snake and Ladder. I just rock in it. Haina, papa?" sang Ryan, happily.

"Of course you do." acknowledged Armaan.

He carried Ryan in his arms and joined Rahul, placing Ryan on top of the table. The three had lunch together, with another round of teasing from Ryan to Rahul took up their time.

"How are you doing,Uncle?" asked Armaan, checking Shashank Gupta's pulse.

"Better, beta. Thank You." Shashank answered warmly.

"Don't thank me, Uncle. It's my job." said Armaan, embarrassed a little. Even at the height of success in his career and known widely as the Neuro-God of London, Armaan still hadn't gotten used to praise for he did what he did to feel good at the end of the day and not for the fame it will bring him.

"You are doing good, Uncle." said Armaan.

Shashank simply beamed. Ridhima came in with food packets in her hand. She stopped seeing Armaan, for the second time of the day.

Her face then glowed, and she walked to the side table and placed the food packets there. She then, stood by the rails of the bed, awaiting for Armaan to speak. 

"Okay, Uncle. I should leave for your dinner now.", Armaan told Shashank.

Shashank thanked Armaan.

"And Ridhima. Make sure he doesn't have anything solid.Okay." advised Armaan to Ridhima.

Ridhima nodded, this time too not replying in actual words. Armaan looked bewildered. Was she too shy a person? 

Apparently understanding Armaan's confusion, Shashank told him, in a low voice, as Ridhima looked away, "She is mute, Son. She has been speech impaired since birth." 

Armaan gazed at Ridhima, now feeling a sudden heaviness on his insides. 
abandoned thumbnail

R e d o l e n c e

#3 : h i m a n d h e r

There were hardly anyone in the beach who din't spare a minute to 'aww' at the duo, as Armaan ran behind a laughing Ryan, trying to snatch the beach ball from him. The two failed to notice this in their happy no-one-else-but-them time. 

As the sun began setting and the cool breeze strengthened, Ryan shivered a little, making Armaan to decide that it was time they went back home. After a short fight with Ryan, Armaan drove them to McDonald's for a snack and then went back home.

The Big Ben had stricken 12. Back in their apartment, Ryan was softly breathing, his short hands barely able to completely hug Armaan. Under the warmth of Armaan's chest, Ryan slept calmly; while holding Ryan, Armaan himself slept on the sofa, his head falling behind. His legs were up upon the coffee table, letting Ryan to sleep comfortably.

The piercing sound of Armaan's pager made Armaan to spring up, disturbing Ryan's beautiful sleep by a fraction. Armaan grabbed his pager before it could completely wake Ryan.

Emergency. Room No.129. Need you here. Dr. Rahul.

Panicking is not good for doctors, especially surgeons. So Armaan calmed himself, taking in heavy breaths in and out. He quietly lifted  and laid him on the sofa as he got up. Ryan. What about him? He could definitely not leave him alone at home while he was away, for god knows how long, nor could he ask Nikki to come at this hour. He immediately decided to take Ryan with him. Hopefully, Muskaan, Rahul's wife and consultant gynecologist, will be there and could keep an eye on him while he slept. Acknowledging himself, he carried Ryan, careful not to awaken him down to his car.

Securing the sleeping Ryan, with the seat belt, Armaan headed as quickly as he could to the hospital. 

"Nancy. Take him to Muskaan and ask her to take care of him. In case she is unavailable, just take him to my cabin. Let him sleep there and be with him till I get back."

Nancy gave Armaan an excited nod, overwhelmed at being asked to do personal favor from the handsome god himself. She took Ryan and walked her way. 

Armaan raced to Room No.129. For the spur of the moment, he visioned her face, probably shattered completely into uncontrollable tears or drained out of emotions. Either way, he felt chills. He crossed his finger, praying nothing serious happened to Shashank Gupta.

"What happened?" asked Armaan, in between his heavy pants.

"Seizure." hushed Rahul.

"Damn it" Armaan breathed to himself.

The two doctors worked for the next 10 minutes in absolute hurry, going through a period of extreme mental torment, at least Armaan was. Armaan literally scared the hell out of his nurses, making them to get injections within seconds. Yes, he has always been the sentimental doctor more than the professional one. But this way? Never had he driven himself like this.

Armaan din't inhale till he felt Shashank's pulse going steady under his fingers. He let out a huge sigh as he dropped loose onto the chair beside the bed. Rahul came and placed a hand on his shoulders, before leaving him alone.

Just as Rahul was about to leave, Armaan gasped.

"Ral, where is his daughter? Umm Ridhima?" he asked, with clear worry in his voice.

"Er..I don't know. She came and called me when he had it. She should be outside, waiting." answered Rahul, honestly. He gazed at Armaan as the lines of worry changed into light relief. Armaan got up instantly, beginning his search for Ridhima. As he passed Rahul and his absorbing stare, Armaan stopped and explained himself, not too completely. 

"Umm. She will be worried, right. She needs to be kept posted."

"Yeah. I totally agree. Go. I will be with him." Saying so he took the chair and sat as Armaan left feeling awkward at the sudden scrutiny of Rahul.

He found her at last. Standing by the hospital entrance, watching the rain. As he came closer, he saw her face numb. Emotionless, just as few tears trickled down her cheek. She din't even bother to rub them. Something tugged within Armaan's insides. 

"Ridhima?" he called her, as gently as he could.

She jerked slightly. Seeing Armaan, she looked at him with pleading eyes. She needed only good news. Armaan could not help but feel his words get stuck down his throat. The deeper he looked at he, the stronger he felt the intensity of her unspoken fears. Garnering courage, he spoke up.

"Uncle is okay. He is steady now. Umm. We have just kept him under observation."

Armaan never felt better. The color returning in her face told him she had dreaded the worst. He smiled a little. She herself smiled and closed her eyes for a moment of prayer and then opened her eyes to see him stand before her. An immense surge to express her gratitude crept in her, like never before. She swallowed hard, hoping just the way she did every second of her life, that she had a voice. 

Armaan saw her struggle, but kept quiet, not wanting to invade into her too soon. He barely knew her. Time had elapsed as he painlessly stared at her angelic face.

When she finally knew, she could not expect miracles, she dug into her hand bag. She took her pad and a pen and quickly scribbled something in hurry. Armaan's eyebrows closed in together. Confused, he craned over her head, when Ridhima put forth her pad for him to read with the most sincere smile.

"Thank You." It read.

All his life, he has heard these words from different people. Today felt different. He sensed odd content within him. Whispering a 'Your Welcome', they began to walk to Shashank's room. In perfect silence. The silence speaking volumes.
abandoned thumbnail

R e d o l e n c e

#4 - s t r a n g e

Along the corridors, they walked, with exceptional piercing silence accompanying them. The both of them found it rather a heavy job to divert their focus to anything but the other's presence. Armaan guided her to her father's room and upon seeing him asleep, Ridhima just gazed at him from a distance. Armaan saw that Ridhima was suppressing her tears. He felt miserable, at being unable to offer her any relief.

It was strange how the two radiated waves that connected each other like magic without words. One din't know how to use it and the other din't have the ability to. Strange that when Armaan was thinking of ways to console Ridhima, she was feeling lighter by the mere presence of him. 

Armaan broke the silence to ask her if she would like a cup of coffee with him. The cafe would be closed by now, but he had some left in the flask back in his cabin. She nodded for she din't really like standing there facing her father all worked up with wires and what not around him. 

"Aao," said Armaan, gently.

Ridhima reluctantly stepped into Armaan's cabin. 

"Oh! Thanks Nancy, I will take Ryan from here," said Armaan with a little tone of surprise. It had escaped from his head that Ryan too was here and he mentally kicked himself for that.

"Its my pleasure Dr. Actually, Dr. Garewal was on a surgery. So got him down here," explained the nurse, making time to keep gazing at this hot hunk.

"Well thanks for that," said Armaan shortly, showing the way out to the door. Reluctantly, Nancy left. 

When Armaan turned back to face Ridhima, he smiled to see her glowing at Ryan. She realized Armaan was looking to her so she straightened up.

"That's Ryan. My son," Armaan said, dreamily staring at Ryan. Ridhima nodded, with a part of her face pinching.

He pulled out a chair for her to sit down like a gentleman. She smiled at him in gratitude while he murmured "Your Welcome."

He poured coffee for the two and once again loud silence encapsulated them.

Time elapsed, yet it seemed like both of them were unaware. Armaan had eyes only for her with him crunching the end of his pen, while she just looked down, embarrassed at the intense scrutiny. 

Unable to bear the quietness anymore, Armaan tore a page off his pad and began a written conversation.

"You okay with talking like this?", he wrote and put forth the paper to her and led out a pen for her to write back. 

No sooner had he placed the paper, she smiled finding it adorable that he, being such a high professional be so gentle. It awed her how he seemed like this serious surgeon from far, but she realized big time that he was among the most delicate person she has come across, probably more delicate than she ever was.

"Yeah. I am fine with it," she wrote, in her neat elegant writing, compared to his fast scribble.

"You have got nice handwriting," he complimented her, verbally. She beamed and wrote 'Thank You.'

Then on, Armaan spoke while Ridhima replied in writing.

"Aap yahaan aapke papa ke saath akele rahte hai?"

Ridhima gave him a look and then with a flirtatious smile, wrote "Papa ke saath aur akela?"

Armaan smiled hard, while Ridhima penned down, 'Haan, hum yahaan akela rehte hai. We have lived here for all our lives.'

"Oh! And your Mother?"

'Passed away. 7 years back.'

"I am sorry. Umm. I din't know"

'Its okay. You don't have to be.'

And the two talked for long as the world outside were in deep slumbers. He made her laugh and she made him feel the presence of an angel.

The ant crept into the heaven when Armaan's pager buzzed out of nowhere, breaking the happy dream the duo were sharing. 'An emergency on its way', it read as Armaan studied the pager with plain annoyance initially. For a moment, Ridhima thought it was about her father and her face had drastically with lines of worry all over. Armaan quickly told her that it was an emergency elsewhere and that her dad was all right at the moment. Ridhima sighed in relief. Armaan asked her to wait for him in the cabin and she hesitantly agreed. 

Wrong timings are never timed right. Just as he was about to leave the cabin, Ryan's cries stopped his trails. Ryan did have the habit of talking and reacting to dreams in his sleep itself. Armaan went out to Ryan when his second pager came, telling him the case was critical and his presence was much needed. After all, it was 3 in the morning. There were few doctors around at this time.

Ridhima saw Armaan was in need. She wasted no time, in letting her arms into Ryan from Armaan.  Armaan was surprised. Ridhima comforted him that she would take care of Ryan with her eyes and for reasons unknown, he read it clearly and smiled, filling it with gratitude.

He strode off, and it was then he heard, Ryan's dreamy voice say, "Ma..."

He glanced back immediately to see Ryan throw his arms around Ridhima's neck and in the next fraction of a second, the two fell deep into each other's stares, before Armaan raced off.

Strange.
abandoned thumbnail
Reserve #1

Comment of my Radhu dii. <3

CONGRATULATIONS πŸ€—

I am so happy that you decided to open up this thread πŸ˜ƒ And btw i'm writing in this big font because my comment is gonna be shorter than usual but i want it to look long πŸ€£ sorry but i wanted to be first so i had to make it shorter πŸ˜† and you are not a hard person to be with! The fact that you are so impulsive makes me admire you :) because there are only a few people who are able to listen to their heart rather than their mind, and this is what makes you so unique  If you feel something isn't going the way you want it to, then you'll stop and try to correct that rather than just trying to continue what you started half heartily! i hope i'm one of the people you heart πŸ€£ LOL we love you too bacchii and we'll always be here to support you πŸ€— 

And i admit that when you first told me about the idea of this gallery a few days ago i was skeptical πŸ˜† Because i thought it would be really confusing and everything would get too messy and muddle up πŸ€£ But now i've completely changed my mind because you've laid it out so well that it makes me so happyyy πŸ˜ƒ Everything is so neat and it all looks perfect *sighs* It makes me wanna jump around and start dancing πŸ€” and about you trying out different genres..i am so excited about that :) and i will probably be shocked but that doesn't mean i won't like it πŸ˜† i agree with you about the horror thing..i can't read horror FFs because i get nightmares πŸ€£  But i love suspence and thrillers mixed with romance <3 I was watching don 2 and that made me imagine armaan as a criminal and riddhima as a cop and them falling in love with each other  πŸ€£β€οΈ

It makes me laugh how you still haven't got a title πŸ€£ Get one quickly πŸ€£ And if you need any suggestions then you can ask me πŸ€£ OMG i love how after you wrote the title YAS, you put a little description/summary type thing! i LOVE it <3 you should do that for all your new works! And now that you've decided that you're gonna continue with the original i'll tell you my opinion πŸ˜† i always loved the original a teeny bit more than the revised version :P Because i felt the original had a fairytale like feel to it and the poetic language really made it have a magical touch :) i didn't tell you this before because i didn't want my opinion to influence your decision πŸ˜ƒBut i am truly happy that you've decided to continue with it! and i hope you start it soon! And thats all i have to say πŸ˜† Love you bacchiii <3
abandoned thumbnail
Reserve #2

Comment from my Geet dii <3

Hey Amal my baby.πŸ€—..wow finally you have done what your heart desire...Loved it...A very Huge congratulations my loveπŸ˜ƒ...And I also just  love the idea of one thread for all ur work...Now toh I am just waiting for more and more writing from your side...Waise toh I just love AR to the death but still how can I miss ur writing...so bring it on baby...Be its AR , ArHi ,Maan-Geet or any other Pair...Love to read ur writing in any form😊...All the very best for this new achievement my love...keep it up the good work...I am always with you...Muuahhh...And yaah soo edit the name of this gallery yaar...Really want to know it😳...Take care

Lots of Love

Geet