•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello KTLKians  🤗
here i am to post DOTW.. 😛
this is my 1st dotw evr so plzz forgv me if u dnt like it ..

plz its req take part 😊

1. If u were at Anjie's place what would you have done? as anji did or wud have supported ur friend?
 Do u agree wid anji that nidhi shud keep herseelf away frm ashu?

2. Mallika is waiting for Dr ashu since 12 yrs.. obviously she cant see ashu wid any othr gall..
but what wud u hav did if u wer @ mallika's place?

3. Ashu dont want nidhi to suffer in future.. do u think she vll suffer in society?

4. If dadibua forces nidhi to think about rohan what shud b her decision as ur pov?

5. nw generation is fast.. Is self confidence becoming attitude or pride for society? or its overattitude by youngrs?

take part as much as u can..
from tom my exams gng to start so i vll b late to reply sorryy 😔

have fun 😊

shriya 😳
Originally posted by -.Shriya.-

1. If u were at Anjie's place what would you have done? as anji did or wud have supported ur friend?
I dont know, m a bit too young 2 do anything 😆 But still m participating in d DOTW so I MIGHT have 1st of all seen d reason for all that had happened n den decide.

As an AshNi n MB fan, DEFINITELY NOH 😆

2. Mallika is waiting for Dr ashu since 12 yrs.. obviously she cant see ashu wid any othr gall..
Well if I wer in her place, I guess I wud also try to make Ashu keep distance frm oder gals as I wanted him for 12 years...obviously yaar, thoda selfish toh ban na padta hai, nai? 😆😆

3. Ashu dont want nidhi to suffer in future.. do u think she vll suffer in society?
Yup I definitely think that Nidhi will have to face many "taunts" frm d society. As far as I've seen n known (not much, jus a decade 😉) Ppl today look for opportunities to tease others or just gossip about others. n 1st of all society is totally not FOR love. Aise waqt pe koi, u no, d age difference factor. I dont think it'll b accepted well by d society n Nidhi will hav 2 suffer.n Ashu will have to suffer more.

4. If dadibua forces nidhi to think about rohan what shud b her decision as ur pov?
Again, as an AshNi n MB fan, I think Nidhi shud choose Ashu 😳

5. nw generation is fast.. Is self confidence becoming attitude or pride for society? or its overattitude by youngrs?
I dont wanna complain abt myself or my future [😛], but to an extent, self confidence is ok in ppl but sm ppl r a li'l too much confident. Self confidence is becoming attitude-like as ppl wid much self confidence have created a rude image of themselves. n it is also pride fr d society as ppl who hav limited deir attitude hav become achievers...So it can b said that this Self confidence is both Boon n Curse fr d society (Uff excuse my philosophy 😆)
obviously yaar, thoda selfish toh ban na padta hai, nai? 😆😆

agree 😉 😆

I dont wanna complain abt myself or my future [😛], but to an extent, self confidence is ok in ppl but sm ppl r a li'l too much confident. Self confidence is becoming attitude-like as ppl wid much self confidence have created a rude image of themselves. n it is also pride fr d society as ppl who hav limited deir attitude hav become achievers...So it can b said that this Self confidence is both Boon n Curse fr d society (Uff excuse my philosophy 😆)

i liked it 😃

thnx 4 participating 😛
Edited by -.Shriya.- - 12 years ago

Thanks Shriya for the lovely DOTW topic..

Well, what Anji did initially I thought was logical, after all she was only warning her friend of the dangers and problems of falling for an older person like Ashu. Plus she was also concerned if Nidhi's love would be returned or not, considering Mallu's presence in Ashu's life.
But later, after seeing Nidhi's pain and realising how much she loves Ashu and that she cannot be happy without him, and the hurt she was facing after having been dismissed by him, I think her "Move on, move on" funda was misplaced. She might have thought she was protecting her friend from further hurt, but I think what Anji should have done, and what I would have done in her place, would have been to encourage Nidhi to talk it over with Ashu.. clear misunderstandings, quench her righteous anger at having been treated so callously by giving him a piece of her mind, seek some form of closure on the whole episode befire chanting the "move on" mantra.. One cannot really move on if one keeps thinking back in what happened and one will keep thinking unless they seek some closure on it. So I think Anji's protectiveness is misplaced. And now she's stooping to lying to her friend after knowing that Ashu might feel something for Nidhi... that's just a plain No No from a BFF!!!

I certainly don't agree that Nidhi should keep away from Ashu...

Easy-peasy... I would move on. I would have enough love for myself and enough self-respect to keep throwing myself at a man who has made it amply clear that I'm nothing more than a friend to him!! And if the heartache of being around him or just accepting him a friend was getting too much to bear, I'd just quit the hospital or find myself a job in another city, meet someone else and allow myself the happiness that I deserve!!

Well, that depends on what you mean by "Suffer"... If her family ostracizes her, then she would definitely suffer much more than hearing taunts and being scorned by so-called unknown people from society. It depends on how strong and how committed she is to the relationship and to Ashu. If Ashu means the whole world to her, why should she care about what some random Toms, Dicks, Harrys, and Annes, Helens and Marys will say??? 
I do agree that her family's blessing would be important to her.. but knowing that she can only be happy with Ashu, her family and friends should give her the much needed blessing and not give importance to random tongues wagging, if at all they wag. As they say, those who matter do not mind and those who mind do not matter..

She should gently and firmly tell DB that she cannot marry Rohan because she does not love him and because she loves Ashu. Her heart cannot be true to Rohan if she was forced to marry him as her heart was already given to Ashu. It would be a kind of emotional infidelity that would make them both, Nidhi and Rohan miserable. And she should tell DB that it her life and who she marries and spends it with should be her decision and not anyone else's.

Well, self-confidence is a good thing.. it makes you do things and go places. It makes you realise your inner strengths and push yourself towards your goals. Belief in yourself is a pre-requisite for being a confident individual, aware of your potential and abilities. That said, one must also have the humility to realise that No one is PERFECT. We are all flawed humans crafted by the one up there, and we mustn't forget that. Although belief in oneself is good, we must also recognise our limitations and appreciate those very qualities that others might possess that we do not ourselves have. 
So yes, be self-confident, but DO NOT let it translate into ARROGANCE or PRIDE...

@LizzieBennett

thnx u lykd it 😊

One cannot really move on if one keeps thinking back in what happened and one will keep thinking unless they seek some closure on it. So I think Anji's protectiveness is misplaced. And now she's stooping to lying to her friend after knowing that Ashu might feel something for Nidhi... that's just a plain No No from a BFF!!!

well saidd 👏

those who matter do not mind and those who mind do not matter..

yess agree.. in reality ppl hav to face so much probs taunts etc.. but if love each othr then society is nthng 😊

thnx 4 replyng 😃