Written Update-24th December

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys today was a great episode with a jhatka...πŸ˜›

Starts with Nimit getting down his car with a boquet...He goes near Modistaan's door..even befor he rings the bell the door gets opened..πŸ˜†...Hiraaj gives him a heart attack shouting"Welcome Welcome"...πŸ˜†...(bechara darr gaya πŸ˜†)...Hiral takes the boquet from him and says thank you...so sweet...but Nimit tells its for Harmony...They tells him to sit down...Hansraj tells him to be comfortable...Hiral offers him with many drinks...he tells no thanks...but Hansraj kaha maan ne waala tha...πŸ˜†he calls the sevent and they serve him with everything at once...Nimit takes lemonade(i guessπŸ˜•)...Hansrj asks if everyone is fine at home he says yes...Hansraj talks about their increasing shares...Hiral tells she dont know about business but because of Harmony your blood pressure is shooting up...🀣...Nimit asks what she means..Hansraj changes the topic and tells she is joking...Nimit asks where Hrmony is...they tell she is getting ready as she as to go out with you...Nimit caughs and again servants come with many towels...πŸ˜†...By then Harmony comes down...Nimit sees her...

On the other side..in New York..Shikhar is busy strring at the laptop screen...😳..and his mom  is telling Hello Hello on phone...but bandha kho gaya hai...😍...She tells you are only my Hanumaan😳 who has gone to get sanjeevani for me...once you come back i can live happily...but this dude is still busy starring at the laptop πŸ˜†...dhe keeps repeating hello hello as she wont get any response from the other side...she thinks he fell asleep and cuts the call...as she cuts cool daddu comes looking for her...she gets panicked...(in her way you knowπŸ˜†)...he comes and asks for water...she tell pitaji dont enter i will get it sit outside...she makes the mobile fall down daddu hears the noise and asks what she tells she had a sprain nothing else...she send him out...telling she will get water for him...

Nimit opens the car door for Harmony...they both sit inside...Harmony tell him to tie the seat belt...
He sks even a princess like you follows rules..!!...Harmony tell daddu told its necessary to put on the seat belts...Nimit asks who daddu is...??...She tells from the time she is born no...even from before he was riding the car...nd she shows khatti mitti goliyaans and say he gives this also...πŸ˜ƒ
they both eat it...and enjoys the taste...Nimit tells even this is unique but not as unique as you...he stres at her...😳..she asks why are you starring...he tell you look beautiful...especially in this dress...Harmony tells really..!!..but I look more beautiful in black dress...because black is my favourite colour...(she is so innocent aww...😳)...and they leave...

Here in New York...Shikhar is swinging around with a black...dress...telling she will look beautiful in this dress..i have boughtt 6 such dresses...his friend asks if he wasted all his savings on this...Shikhar says No he has got stuffs for everyone in his family...he again jumps on the bed and looks at her face...and tell only 15 more days..then his life will change...(haye kb beetenge ye 15 din..im waiting too...)

YOGA session...πŸ˜†(must watch)
Hirals says morning she was busy with some guests so Yoga class is in the evening...she asks what aasan they will do...master says...Thaadaasan...he explains the aasan...that you should stand with a single leg...Hiral says she will do it hile sleeping..🀣(bg is also🀣..oh save me)...she does the asaan and says its very tough..teach another one...πŸ˜†...master ji says...from past some days his blood circultion has stopped so we will do another day..she suggests him a aasan to get well...he tells yeh il do it when i get well il call you...

HarMit comes to a party...Harmit introducing telling meet this brave and beautiful girl who named herself...they all say sorry and welcome her to their gang...πŸ˜ƒeven Nimit apologises to her.

Nimit takes her telling he wants her to meet his another friend...he takes her to a room decorated beautifully...will candles and bulbs..(yeh there were bulbs..😲)...They enter in...H askes where the friend is..and who it is..??...He tells its my best friend and he is crazy about you...she gets excited and tells she dont remember him...N says he will get him just wait..

At Modistaan Harshili tells she saw H going with N and she knows everything...Hans tries to cover it by acting...she asks how can H a kid think of so much...Hiral tells arre she is no more a kid..we recently celebrated her birthday...and i wore a pearl dress (i donno what it wasπŸ˜•)...Harshili tells you alsways think only about those stuffs...Harshiti tells Hans that H is your daughter...not your business deal...

N gets a mirror and shows himself in it and tells he is my best friend...He claps and a person come with a big Gola on which ulta I LOVE YOU is written...

Here Shikhar is also japping I LOVE YOU...πŸ˜†

H gets serious...N asks why and asks her answer...H tells you are a good guy...all this made me smile but I hve promised I will marry somebody ese...and I love some one else...😲

Precap:Nimit asks who tha guy is

Edited by Sukrutha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks a lot Sukrutha for the awesome update. Wow harmony promised someone else? Very exciting!