Fan Fictions

Mohabat jab ho gai S-Kprt18pg38 UPDTED

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

MOHABAT JAB HO GAI

PROMO:1

Ambulances are racing down the street, sirens blaring, a crowd of people staring. A boy's been in an accident, he's very hurt and a girl is holding on to his shirt. She whispers in his ear, "Please don't die, please. I never told you this but I'm in love with you. I fell in love with you a long time ago. I know you love me too. I'm going to hold on to you baby and if you die, I'm going down with you." The doctors rushed to his side and proclaimed him as dead. People gasped and cried but the girl stood still, in shock. Nothing was said. As the thoughts in her head started to collide, she pulled a knife out and stabbed herself in her broken heart as she fell down by his side...never once letting go of his hand. Her last words escaped her breath as she said, "I love you to death."

SHE SUDDENLY GETS UP ........she was sweating ..like a crazy ........when some one pets her sholder...she look at the person .....the other person was another girl ..seems younger then her ....asked " kashish di phir wo hi sapna?"

WHAT WAS THAT???????????????????????

if u like this promo i wll continue.................!😃

Edited by cute_face86 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
it is basically a story of girl name kashish ...who ...scare from falling in love .......but destiny ...she finally falls in love with a guy .........how ,when ,where .....for this read the fan-fic!
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love it pls cont soon
cant wait 4 it to start!!! 😛
rajeev1 thumbnail
👏 👏 amna bahut achi hai..start karo na 😊
rajeev1 thumbnail
😆 ..yar tumhari siggy mein itni cute pic hai..uff...bahut hi janu hai.. 😳
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
haan apni bhej de .....main pni kiran or tumhari lagdoongi 😃 well this one is mine fav too 😃 😳
aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i want to read..it...but PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT COMEDY amna dii like the previous ones.... 😕
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
it is tregic ...story janu 😉 😃 Edited by cute_face86 - 18 years ago
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
bhoot sara roona dhonna ...chalega 😆
Sehnila_shahrin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aamna di story continue karo na!!!!!!!!!!!Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz