Bigg Boss Season 5

Yeah Sky, Amar is Creepy!-What? I WILL SMASH HIM!!

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
AMR IS CREEPY...."HE KISSED MY HAND----YES YES, AMAR KISSED MY HAND---HE IS WAY TOO CREEPY----HE IS TOUCHY-CREEPY-HORNY.....Creepy-Creepy-Creepy---Maine usko bola-Don't pick me up, Don't Pick me Up, Don't pick me up. BUT HE PICKED ME UP.-------Maine Usko bola, put me down, put me down, put me down------HE DIDN'T PUT ME DOWN----Creepy-Creepy-Creepy Amar'...

The above charge has been leveled by:

Obscene photos on forum are NOT allowed, Refrain from posting such content.

COMMENT 25th DEC: Well, I had posted two pics, none of which revealed private parts of Sunny ji, (which she specializes in). Even then I removed the naughteir of the two pics when some members urged me to. The remaining pic had Sunny only in bikini and there was hardly anything inappropriate there. Any way, that pic too has been removed and its fine.

Just to make post seem meaningful, adding a 'normal'  Sunny pic...which should be OK for everyone😊:

SUNNY LEONE IS THE NAME OF THIS NAALE KI TARAH APAVITRA LADY, HER CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS BEING:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunny_Leone#Career

IN SUNNY MADAM'S,------- "AMAR IS CREEPY WAR CRY", HER MOST VOCAL FOOT SOLDIER, WHO SAID,

''YES, YES, AMAR, YOU ARE CREEPY----YOU TOUCHED SUNNY----YOU KISSED HER HAND, IF YOU TOUCH SUNNY AGAIN, I WILL BASH YOUR FACE...'---IS NONE OTHER THAN----
ONE & ONLY, THE GREAT:

Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great great great greta awesome ppost suuny band kar apna sati savitri act!!😑
devilish_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i tell u this person is crazy...🀒...and gud thing u posted the pic of sky kissing her hand...πŸ‘Edited by devilish_angel - 12 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annamunna

great great great greta awesome ppost suuny band kar apna sati savitri act!!😑

Khuda jhoot naa bulwaaye humse...🀣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
β“πŸ˜²
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really if Sati Savithri was like this, what would poor Yamraj done? πŸ˜³

PB likes to say that her kishmish darling holds a mirror to everyone!! But the dumbo doesn't know that its our own cruiser who holds a mirror and shows the real face of the sleazy jokers on BB πŸ‘
SpringPrincess thumbnail
u know what she is trying to do..?She is putting on a false mask and trying to mislead that class of audiences who dont know her reality and her proffession and are deprived of the internet sources.!But her trick is gonna help her to an extent..bcoz a lot of those audiences in villages do a lot of voting...without knowing the real sunny..!πŸ˜•
-Cruiser- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taurus27

Really if Sati Savithri was like this, what would poor Yamraj done? πŸ˜³

PB likes to say that her kishmish darling holds a mirror to everyone!! But the dumbo doesn't know that its our own cruiser who holds a mirror and shows the real face of the sleazy jokers on BB πŸ‘

Sky-Juhi-Sunny must have entered toilet together in the dead of night and hatched this plan to slay Amar!

I don't think BB would put in Camera inside the loo!πŸ˜†
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bro: Just a request remove the pic from your post ... do write what ever is your view
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

cheap horny lady:s