AK. SS: Ripples and Whispers

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello hi everyone, it's me here again *waves hand*.😃 

--Before I begin, this is dedicated to my four besties on IF, here you go - my goldfish didi aka Shalu aka sharneil92, Zeba Di aka FebruaryFlower [anyone who writes knows her, just wanted to say a special thank you for encouraging me to write more from the beginning😳], my Di aka mohini4u [get well soon Di, missing you like crazy] and last but not the least Fatz [you have been more than a friend yaar]. There you go!

Ripples and Whispers

1.0  Prologue: Nandkishore aka NK

Sitting in the cold December morning, listing the guests, she eyed the specimen who sat across her, legs resting on the centre table. he hummed an odd tune and his feets danced along with it. This house has some kind of effect on those who come to live here, she mentally noted. Hoping that her sister would be safe and sound without any spec of "madness" in her clear and calm brain, she continued scribbling the names. His hindi accent was ridiculous, and so was his body language. He smiled at her, she couldn't find an option , hence reciprocated it back. The abrupt noise of shoes against the fine wooden staircase made her look up.

'Inhi ki kami thi yaha' she commented, low enough so as not to tickle the monster in him. ASR looked at his cousin NK sitting across the table, smiling stupidly at her. His fists gathered in a ball, as if he haven't seen any girl in his life. 'Ahem,' he coughed. She continued with her artwork on the paper as if nothing else mattered, twirling the pen round her fingers. His cough gained the attention of the man, or whatever he maybe called (the word man sounded absurd against him) and he rose up pulling him in a hug. Arnav heard her chuckle, and immediately look away as he felt his gaze on her. There was still a smile on her lips, ridiculous!!

'Nanav, good morning' in his Indo-Australian (non existing) accent he greeted him, and smiled, broadly. Arnav retreated back as he felt his arms loose around, and once again he coughed. 'Ghar mein dawai nahi hain kya?' she commented while continuing with her list. 'What the! leave it, mein yaha yeh kehne ayi hoon ki kal mein ek Cocktail party throw kar raha hoon.' his eyes laid on the cell in his hands.

'Matlab?' she asked confused at the new word used. 'Bole toh murge ki pooch throw karne wali party,' NK wisely explained in Munna Bhai style. 'Haww! aap log itne sare murge ko marenge kal?' her mouth turned a big "O" as the word was explained. 'Shut up Khusi Kumari Gupta, it's a cocktail party, with French wine and Italian food, you get that?

'Angrez chale gaye inhe yahi chod gaye,' she smirked. NK patted his cousin's shoulder, eyeing him he will make her understand. He turned to leave, having a last glance at NK leaning towards her, she murmured something in his ears, and they shared a high five. 

'Bichde huye premi!' 

o0o

That's it for prologue, I will try to make it funny to my best possible ability. 😆

Ripples and Whispers
_________

Chapter Index:

My Other SS:

SS: Solitary Pathos(Click Here)
SS: All I want is to be With You (Click Here)

Ripples and Whispers

Pm List:
Like the post, OR, if you can, buddy me, it makes it easier for me to send out pms. 

Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail

Good start...😊

PM  me wen u update. thanks
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey noce start. pm me plz wen will u update nxt part.
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amusing start! Khushi thinks they're gonna kill chickens 🤣 Can't wait for the rest! 😛
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Start
Pls Pm me too
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start⭐️ Would love to read more!
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow tat was a nice start !!
im lookin forward to this !!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great - Looking forward to this new SS
Please include me in your list.
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my dearie sancho 🤗

wah wah..is post ke liye...

i love the lighter side of ur stories...😊

indo australian(non-existent )accent ... u goona kill so many murgas...
🤣

continue to tickle oue phunny bones...
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣
oh God Sanch u realy rockkk
hell i still cnt bliv khushi thought dey wre goin 2 kill chickens..🤪

yipeee i read it b4 ur pm...

Edited by fallenstar - 12 years ago